Author Topic: SNOOP IZ GETTIN SO MUCH PROMOTION WITH HIS ALBUM..I HOPE IT BEATS THA LAST MEAL  (Read 199 times)

kalliweed

AT FIRST I THOUGHT SNOOP WAS'NT GETTIN  GOOD ENOUGH PROMOTION BECAUSE I WAS'NT SEEING ANYT PROMOTION GOIN ON THE LAST 2 WEEKS BUT I GOTTA GIVE IT UP TO PRIORITY AND CAPITOL RECORDS....HIS NEW VIDEO PLAYS LIKE 6 OR 7 TIMES A DAY ON BET PLUS IT WENT ON TRL AND MTV PLAY HIS VIDEO ON A REGULAR BASIS...I SAW HIM FROM NY TO L.A TUESDAY NIGHT WHICH HE DISS SUGE KNIGHT TODAY HE'S GONA DO SNOOP DOGG MOST FAV VIDEO'S OF ALL TIME ON B.E.T...MONDAY COMING HE'S GONA BE ON TRL AND HIS NEW MTV SHOW GONA PREMIERE AT 10:30 MONDAY NIGHT WHICH VH1 GOTTA ANOTHER SHOW WITH HIM APART FROM IS BEHIND THE SCENES WHICH IS IN ROTATION NOW...NOW TELL MI?...HOW MUCH MORE PROMOTION DOES HE NEED?..I'AM REAL COMFORTABLE WITH THE PROMOTION AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR BEAUTIFUL TO RELEASE CUZ THATS ONE OF MY FAV SONGS TOO...I HOPE LOLLIPOP WILL BE HIS THIRD...P/S( THE VIDEO FOR BEAUTIFUL GONA BE FILM IN BRAZIL SO YA'LL KNOW U GONA EXPECT SOMETHING BIG...BRAZIL GOT SOME FINE ASS DIMES HE JUS NEED CHRIS ROBINSON TO DIRECT THE VIDEO!!!!

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
Snoop will sell...He always sells about 2 million, even Da Game went 2xplat...I don't see why this album should be any different...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

Trauma-san

Yeah, they HAVE been promoting it alot.  I've seen lots of commercials for the album, there's also a contest on BET, to have snoop dogg pay your house payment (No, i'm not kidding).,  there's contests all over the damn place, he's "first listen" 'd on MTV.com, BET.com, and VH1.com (VH1, come on now) I think Viacom decided they owed the Doggfather something.  

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
Ja Rule is on pace to only sell 200,000 records this week..so thats a kinda scary number, but I think the album will do well.  FTCTTP is picking up steam, and beautiful is a complete banger.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
yeah "Beautiful" is off Tha Hook!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o Snoop better hook up with Chris Robinson or Little X to do a great video because this song is a Great Club Banger wit a catchy Hook
« Last Edit: November 23, 2002, 10:38:16 AM by Tha Bigg Chillah »

KURUPTION-81

i wonder if brazil will complain bout snoop doing a vid in brazil like they did with michael jackson.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
i wonder if brazil will complain bout snoop doing a vid in brazil like they did with michael jackson.

dont think so because The Subject in the same

E-Style

• Lil Geezy
  • Compton's Finest aka Dj Quik!
yeah "Beautiful" is off Tha Hook!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o Snoop better hook up with Chris Robinson or Little X to do a great video because this song is a Great Club Banger wit a catchy Hook

BEAUTIFUL is pretty dope.  Yeah that would be nice if he hooked up with Chris Robinson cuz his video are crazy!