Author Topic: Menace from bws airs out 40glocc and Og RedRum airs out kurupt  (Read 2463 times)

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
Re: Menace from bws airs out 40glocc and Og RedRum airs out kurupt
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2009, 11:09:35 AM »
so not hot
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 12:51:24 PM »
It's not my business but in my opinion it's a shame that Kurupt did not help his own cousin, Redrum 781 is really a gifted rapper. But once again I don't know what is going on so I cannot judge.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 01:56:15 PM »
didnt know Redrum & Kurupt are cousins. Anybody know is Kurupt still cool with Keita Roc cuz when Kurupt left from Tha Row his uncle kind of dissapeared? any body got some details on Big U beating Kurupt ass?

Okka

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2009, 02:02:33 PM »
Anybody know is Kurupt still cool with Keita Roc cuz when Kurupt left from Tha Row his uncle kind of dissapeared?

Keita Rock is Kurupt's uncle? The last time i asked about this people said that they really ain't related but Kurupt always calls Keita his big brother.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2009, 02:03:49 PM »
Anybody know is Kurupt still cool with Keita Roc cuz when Kurupt left from Tha Row his uncle kind of dissapeared?

Keita Rock is Kurupt's uncle? The last time i asked about this people said that they really ain't related but Kurupt always calls Keita his big brother.

not sure bout that

Lucifuge

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2009, 03:06:54 PM »
is this redrum on heroin or on some heavy shit ??? ???
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2009, 05:19:46 PM »
damn he went in on kurupt
how are they gon say shit like that but then be down wit the muffuccaz they talkin shit bout...lol?

he wasnt signed to tha row right?
and when was he affiliated?

Redrum disliked Kurupt because he didnt support his career when Redrum was affiliated with Death Row, but I thought the beef was over..
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 06:00:23 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2009, 06:01:50 PM »
is this redrum on heroin or on some heavy shit ??? ???

I was wonderin wtf happened to'em 'cause dude didn't look like that a yr ago.  Menace and 40 Glocc are both full of shit.... oh I was finna do somethin ass niggas lol.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaChamp

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2009, 06:23:41 PM »
hes a bitter piece of shit

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2009, 12:03:51 AM »
^ Google it.

Wow, didn't know Redrum & Kurupt related.

Right. I didn't know that shit either
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2009, 12:11:14 AM »
What i got from the interview with Redrum is that Kurupt tries to act like Young Gotti Super Crip around his folk and doesn't know how to separate the real life from the studio life. That's just what I got from what bruh was saying as far as to why he was beefing. I personally stop buying into beefs along time ago cause it's either over some childish BS (40 Glocc) or its a his story, their story and then the truth.
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2009, 06:18:41 AM »
yeah that and maybe kurupt didnt help him it sounds like

What i got from the interview with Redrum is that Kurupt tries to act like Young Gotti Super Crip around his folk and doesn't know how to separate the real life from the studio life. That's just what I got from what bruh was saying as far as to why he was beefing. I personally stop buying into beefs along time ago cause it's either over some childish BS (40 Glocc) or its a his story, their story and then the truth.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2009, 05:45:25 PM »
I thought Keita Rock was Kurupt's older brother or some shit? at least that's what I thought Kurupt said in that video interview with Jayo dissing Daz from '05

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2009, 06:04:06 PM »
KEITA ROC IS NOT KURUPTS UNCLE OR BROTHER..

with that said, the rollin 60s dont got love for kurupt no more after some shit, he got his ass beat by them niggas, kurupt goin around kurupt young gotti corleone stallione mega dome thunder juice machiavelli and shyt, kurupt was payin them muthafuckas to be cool and let him claim the hood and act like he super crip so he could put them on and into the game...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2009, 06:53:40 PM »
yup ive got the same story for years

KEITA ROC IS NOT KURUPTS UNCLE OR BROTHER..

with that said, the rollin 60s dont got love for kurupt no more after some shit, he got his ass beat by them niggas, kurupt goin around kurupt young gotti corleone stallione mega dome thunder juice machiavelli and shyt, kurupt was payin them muthafuckas to be cool and let him claim the hood and act like he super crip so he could put them on and into the game...
Cube