Author Topic: Menace from bws airs out 40glocc and Og RedRum airs out kurupt  (Read 2464 times)

Blood$

Re: Menace from bws airs out 40glocc and Og RedRum airs out kurupt
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2009, 06:56:30 PM »
I remember Spider said that the 60s did a "woop" on Kurupt back at his old forum lol but I've never heard it confirmed other than that, and it was said at a time Spider and Kurupt weren't on good terms so I don't know how reliable that would be

D Breezy

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2009, 07:50:25 PM »
anyone else hear the mexican music in the back lol i just thougth that shit was funny 4 some reason
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

westside159

« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2009, 09:08:46 AM »
This nigga Redrum got his teeth knocced out  damn ,   anyway why these dudes on video cams talkin tough ?
Go to South Central and see 40 glocc face to face and get it over with ..   not a 40 glocc fan or whoever these dudes is in the vid ..

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2009, 09:16:56 AM »
I thought Keita Rock was Kurupt's older brother or some shit? at least that's what I thought Kurupt said in that video interview with Jayo dissing Daz from '05

It's metaphorical. Keita basically just fucked with him. No one really fucks with The Dogg Pound or anyone affiliated like that anymore.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2009, 10:26:21 AM »
This nigga Redrum got his teeth knocced out  damn ,   anyway why these dudes on video cams talkin tough ?
Go to South Central and see 40 glocc face to face and get it over with ..   not a 40 glocc fan or whoever these dudes is in the vid ..

I hope that's what happened to Redrum's tooth. Even tho he was dressed clean....his face didn't really say I got my tooth knocked out but anyway. Why would Menace go to South Central if he wants to see 40 Glocc? Is that where 40 is spendin the new years or somethin? :P
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

TT Makaveli

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2009, 11:28:24 AM »
the funny thing is redrum talkin bout the situation with fake bloods and that is ruin cali but Menace fukks with Weezy!

• Muthafuckin' OG

The_Offence

« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2009, 12:32:36 PM »
these dudes mad because he called out kurupt ;D do you even know why he called kurupt out ?  how do you know kurupt didn't do some shady shit to him, if you listen to what he said he says im sick of family members trying to play me im not giving you anymore passes which means there some personal shit you dick riding kurupt fans don't know about its a family thing ,you niggaz don't know the full story yet your commenting on the situation picking sides because your a fan of kurupt anyways lets see if 40 glocc steps up one on one he already pussied out when schoolboy q called him out so i don't see him fighting anybody 1 on 1 that nigga looks like the type thats about jumping niggaz when he's with a bunch of other dudes

40 karma is a bitch as the world turns your turn is coming closer and closer what goes around comes around
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 01:35:46 PM by The_Offence »

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2009, 01:12:02 PM »
Funny as Kurupt & Redrum made a track together last year - When I Come Through

And that shit bangs ;D

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2009, 01:54:00 PM »

They're waiting for a reply vid from 40Glocc, lol.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2009, 01:55:15 PM »
the funny thing is redrum talkin bout the situation with fake bloods and that is ruin cali but Menace fukks with Weezy!

I don't know if Redrum is gettin money off of Weezy and them, too but I know he got a single with Weezy and Birdman which might still be on his Myspace. If you notice he didn't go into detail like everybody else who wanna seem big and bad does on camera when it comes to famous ppl but he said he's one of the ppl who made it possible and opened the door to suwoop so they gotta pay. It doesn't mean he fucks with Menace heavy because he was right there with him.

Menace seems like a goofball so I seriously doubt that nigga is looked at as a reputable in Redrum's eyes.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2009, 01:58:33 PM »
these dudes mad because he called out kurupt ;D do you even know why he called kurupt out ?  how do you know kurupt didn't do some shady shit to him, if you listen to what he said he says im sick of family members trying to play me im not giving you anymore passes which means there some personal shit you dick riding kurupt fans don't know about its a family thing ,you niggaz don't know the full story yet your commenting on the situation picking sides because your a fan of kurupt anyways lets see if 40 glocc steps up one on one he already pussied out when schoolboy q called him out so i don't see him fighting anybody 1 on 1 that nigga looks like the type thats about jumping niggaz when he's with a bunch of other dudes

40 karma is a bitch as the world turns your turn is coming closer and closer what goes around comes around

LOL Yo that Schoolboy Q diss killed off Big Bad 4-0. That should've been enough to provoke a fair one lol Seems like he stopped goin in on Tyga after that tho

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2009, 03:06:42 PM »
40 glocc man... who the fukk said redrum should go to south central and holla... muthafucka redrum is from ave ru's, them boys is like 2 minutes away from south central, while 40 glocc is in big bad colton city 40 minutes away from south central... 40 glocc tucked his tail when schoolboy got at em, and now he finna tuck his tail because redrum/menace really gettin at him...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2009, 03:53:46 PM »
these dudes mad because he called out kurupt ;D do you even know why he called kurupt out ?  how do you know kurupt didn't do some shady shit to him, if you listen to what he said he says im sick of family members trying to play me im not giving you anymore passes which means there some personal shit you dick riding kurupt fans don't know about its a family thing ,you niggaz don't know the full story yet your commenting on the situation picking sides because your a fan of kurupt anyways lets see if 40 glocc steps up one on one he already pussied out when schoolboy q called him out so i don't see him fighting anybody 1 on 1 that nigga looks like the type thats about jumping niggaz when he's with a bunch of other dudes

LOL Yo that Schoolboy Q diss killed off Big Bad 4-0. That should've been enough to provoke a fair one lol Seems like he stopped goin in on Tyga after that tho
That's why I lost all respect for 40 glocc he pops all that shit yet when a nigga from the hood want to get at him his reply is "who is he? Why would I respond to him he's nobody" he act likes he down for whatever but he didn't want it with that nigga.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon