Author Topic: Spicy Chicken Nuggets at Wendy's = THE BOMB!  (Read 703 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Spicy Chicken Nuggets at Wendy's = THE BOMB!
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2009, 05:05:49 PM »
On the commercial they make the NEW boneless chicken things look like some high quality chicken with Asian or Spicy sauce on em. Then you get the shit, and its just the $1 nuggets with sauce on em.  :-\

True, and not only that there's something weird with the chicken they use with those. I always get the runs when I eat them.

They dont tell u THAT shit on the commercials lol

Lol. True. Do you get it as well or am I the only one?

No, never had that problem...lol. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 05:14:30 PM »
i just seen the commercial for em today and shits look good

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2009, 05:16:20 PM »
Tanner we should call Prince, Kayne West from now on... cus both of them were in a car accident and both were better off dead

I agree.

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2009, 05:34:14 PM »

dont be suckered in...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2009, 05:39:55 PM »

Spicy Chicken Nuggets = Great, the other things are terrible. Lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »
wendys has some of the worst meat ever...especially the beef
havent tried the chicken in years
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Tekkenfreek233

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2009, 07:18:23 PM »
The last thing I had from Wendy's is their chili and it sucked.  Not like it tasted bad, but it was just bland.

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2009, 08:30:41 PM »
nah. when i eat at wendys i use an old receipt with a made up coupon code for a single hamburger. add cheese & bacon and it comes out to 1.20 for a bomb burger  8)
damn bundy im not gonna lie thats some jew shit haha

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2009, 11:08:57 PM »
nah. when i eat at wendys i use an old receipt with a made up coupon code for a single hamburger. add cheese & bacon and it comes out to 1.20 for a bomb burger  8)

yeah when we were kids I remember, we used to go into Carls Jr when they were really busy with an old receipt and tell em we never got our order.  For whatever reason, that shit always worked...

ThaChamp

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2009, 01:15:30 AM »

yeah when we were kids I remember, we used to go into Carls Jr when they were really busy with an old receipt and tell em we never got our order.  For whatever reason, that shit always worked...

at jack n the box or whataburger i would call and bitch and say they fucked up our order and get the meals for free the next time we went if we brought the receipt...

maybe not on no jew shit but on some cheap mexican shit lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2009, 02:50:24 AM »
Damn, I need to try some of this shiesty shit. I always did notice that anytime I got shortchanged on some fries, I could always go back and get them with no hassle.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2009, 06:15:51 AM »
lol

at jack n the box or whataburger i would call and bitch and say they fucked up our order and get the meals for free the next time we went if we brought the receipt...

maybe not on no jew shit but on some cheap mexican shit lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2009, 08:41:53 AM »
wendys has some of the worst meat ever...especially the beef
havent tried the chicken in years

True, it's very unhealthy and yes Eric Wendy's Chilli is ass unless you have some really good hot sauce.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2009, 09:10:01 AM »
Tanner is prolly fat IRL. An i like how "Young AG" shuts the fuck up quickly. Biting my name a little bit? I feel sorry for this kid, he basically grew up on the internet. Talk about being bitch made. Keep popping mad shit on the internet kid, every time you post you just further prove how much of a bitch you are HOO HAA

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2009, 09:19:34 AM »
Tanner is prolly fat IRL. An i like how "Young AG" shuts the fuck up quickly. Biting my name a little bit? I feel sorry for this kid, he basically grew up on the internet. Talk about being bitch made. Keep popping mad shit on the internet kid, every time you post you just further prove how much of a bitch you are HOO HAA

Your lame insults don't hold a candle stick to my inner wigger fat ass beauty. I'm fat because I weigh 125 and I am proud of it. Now, it's time to hit up the buffet and stuff my face.