Poll

Does Eminem have 3 classics?

Yes-  Cuz Im a fuckin idiot who was introduced to Hip Hop when i heard "My Name Is"
6 (21.4%)
Nah, maybe one classic, but definitely not 3
11 (39.3%)
Fuck No...do i look like a dick rider to you
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Does Eminem have 3 classics?  (Read 1148 times)

Instigator

• Lil Geezy
Re:Does Eminem have 3 classics?
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2002, 01:28:42 PM »
Eminem doesn't have 3 classics. But every single one of his albums are well above average. Eminem posesses outstanding lyrical skills, but that alone can't make his albums classics.

The album which came closest to being a "classic" was The Eminem Show. The first two albums lived off shock value and lacked in subject matter. They wasn't really nothing special.

Best Eminem album = Eminem Show - 4.5 mics.

Imo
Peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2002, 03:43:46 PM »
Eminem doesn't have 3 classics. But every single one of his albums are well above average. Eminem posesses outstanding lyrical skills, but that alone can't make his albums classics.

The album which came closest to being a "classic" was The Eminem Show. The first two albums lived off shock value and lacked in subject matter. They wasn't really nothing special.

Best Eminem album = Eminem Show - 4.5 mics.

Imo
Peace

excellent post..i dont necessarily agree wit you 100% but you represented....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Murrow

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2002, 03:57:59 PM »
Em hasn't made it there yet...he keeps getting better with each album. and TES shows it is his best so far.