Author Topic: Homeland Security  (Read 101 times)

Youngster323

Homeland Security
« on: January 25, 2002, 01:41:07 PM »
George Bush has asked for 38 more billion dollars in homeland security......

but can they really stop terrorist inside of the U.S maybe only in airports. But what about busy freeways in L.A , there has been many middle eastern people gettin their trucking license. and they can easily load the trucks with bombs and they can be located in many parts of one freeway, and can cause severe damage. Goes the same for buses

so my question, are we really that safe as the government claims we are?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: Homeland Security
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2002, 03:02:34 PM »
George Bush has asked for 38 more billion dollars in homeland security......

but can they really stop terrorist inside of the U.S maybe only in airports. But what about busy freeways in L.A , there has been many middle eastern people gettin their trucking license. and they can easily load the trucks with bombs and they can be located in many parts of one freeway, and can cause severe damage. Goes the same for buses

so my question, are we really that safe as the government claims we are?

we can never be safe no matter what any one does, and i could give a fuck, pussy ass muthafuckaz, just live your life , if your meant to die you will no matter what, im not callin you that, im just sayin, and the first to suspect are of course middle easterns ::), hey how bout we ban middle easterns gettin their licenses in the US :D, war on terrorism is bullshit imo, it cant really be stopped with force, oh yeah Fuck the US government

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2002, 05:25:32 PM »

we can never be safe no matter what any one does, and i could give a fuck, pussy ass muthafuckaz, just live your life , if your meant to die you will no matter what, im not callin you that, im just sayin, and the first to suspect are of course middle easterns ::), hey how bout we ban middle easterns gettin their licenses in the US :D, war on terrorism is bullshit imo, it cant really be stopped with force, oh yeah Fuck the US government

word
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2002, 05:32:06 PM »
we should jus nuke every1 till theres no1 left not even us,  problem solved.  But seriously,  from day 1 i have said when bush said he will end all terroism that was one of tha worst things he could of said

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2002, 05:44:10 PM »

WORD.......

If ya gotta go then u gotta go.......U cant stop god from takin u off this planet.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2002, 07:31:28 PM »
we should jus nuke every1 till theres no1 left not even us,  problem solved.  But seriously,  from day 1 i have said when bush said he will end all terroism that was one of tha worst things he could of said

damn right. Its impossible and even he knows it. Notice he hardly talks about stopping all terrorism now. He's finally wised up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE