Poll

Who do yall think is a worse person Hitler or Osama?

Adolf Hitler
17 (77.3%)
Osama Bin Laden
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Who is Worse? Hitler or Bin Laden???  (Read 542 times)

Quakaveli

Who is Worse? Hitler or Bin Laden???
« on: November 23, 2002, 07:00:17 PM »
I personally think Osama is worse...becuz I dont like what he does PLUS he is a Muslim...LoL jk..

Hitler, was at least coo with Indians cuz we'r half Aryans and the swastika is actually an inverted Hindu religious symbol...lol

Osama on the other hand wants to destroy India if he ever had a chance too...

LOL I know these are superficial reasons but still everyone thinks of personal reasons first...other important reasons I think Hitler is better than Osama...

Hilter ONLY hated Jews really...even though he despised every one who wasn't blue eyed blonde haired...he relally only hated Jews, gypsies, etc enough to do soemthing about it

Osama on the other hand is a bitch who believes that his waty/his religion/his beliefs are only right and the rest of the world has to be destroyed if they don't correct themselves...in my views that is much more dangerous and crazy than what Hitler even believed in

Hitler wanted to RULE the world...he was power hungry...Osama wants to DESTROY the world, or at least the "evil" parts of the world

I dunno those this question is definitely a close one lol, but with a narrow edge, Osama wins this one!

What abotu chall?

CWalker187

Re:Who is Worse? Hitler or Bin Laden???
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2002, 07:20:57 PM »
I think that Osama Bin Ladin's hate is stronger than that of Hitler's, as hard as that is to imagine. However, Hitler had far more power to carry out his evil.

I definitely see a parallel between Islamic fundamentalists and Nazis.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2002, 07:22:21 PM by CWalker187 »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2002, 07:25:34 PM »
um 6,000,000 innocent children,women,man killed is far worse than 3000 on sept 11.

Hitler is far worse

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2002, 07:34:52 PM »
Definatly Hitler, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2002, 09:14:17 PM »
seriously how could u even question this.  Hitler had roughly 6,000,000  million people killed, for no reason except that they were of different races.  I mean I am just amazed that people would even question this.  I just don't see how u guys look at it.  6,000,000 killed compared to ( I will go high on this, cause I am not sure how many people have died due to Osama) 50,000 killed.

CWalker187

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2002, 09:19:58 PM »
If Osama had the oppurtunity, how many Americans and Jews do you think he would kill?

Pillow

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2002, 09:23:28 PM »
both of them are equally as evil, no one is worse is then the other, fuck both of em

closetothalimit

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2002, 09:55:37 PM »
If Osama had the oppurtunity, how many Americans and Jews do you think he would kill?

u cant base it what osama might do when answering this question cause we got no idea, osama has taken 3000, hitler has taken 6 million as well as sparking world war 2 and they have both happened.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2002, 06:55:09 AM »
um 6,000,000 innocent children,women,man killed is far worse than 3000 on sept 11.

Hitler is far worse

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2002, 10:19:41 AM »
C walker, how could you say osama hasnt had the opppurtunity, with what he pulled off on sep 11th,who knows what else he can do? and seriously how can you tell he has more hate? do you personally know the guy?

and rap quake...do you know what aryans are? how the hell could indians nowdays be half aryan? you can say you have aryan in your blood from before you got all mixed, but no way in hell you dark muthafuckaz are half aryan. but i know what you mean cuz aryans crossed Iran too and mixed with us too, thats why were lighter skinned than arabs and indians

Quakaveli

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2002, 11:15:57 AM »
WEell dude of course we'r not HALF aryan....but aryans crossed us and settled down in northern india. Thats y indians are called "Indo-Aryans" if ya never heard the expression o well...but yeah Aryans came here back in time to North India(thats y some indians are lighhter while the rest are darker/black ...cuz the degree of aryan in their blood is less/more) so someone from Kashmir prolly has more aryan in them (same wit punjab) compared to someone from SOUTH india where hes probably pure Dravidian...thats  y so many south indians are dark as fuck, cuz they're pure dravidian.

Timcasic

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2002, 11:36:21 AM »
Are you guys out of your fuckin minds? Hitler did NOT have 6,000,000 people killed. He had 6,000,000 Jews killed. He had at least 20,000,000 people killed overall. Quake, this has to be the dumbest question ever. Hitler hated everyone who wasn't German. He hated Jews the most but he aslo had a deep hatred for Blacks, Hispanics, etc. Hitler is BY FAR worse. This question is completely idiotic.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2002, 11:37:14 AM by Timcasic »

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2002, 12:24:05 PM »

Hitler, was at least coo with Indians cuz we'r half Aryans

WEell dude of course we'r not HALF aryan

Do i see a contradiction here mister quack?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2002, 01:05:57 PM by Doggy »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2002, 06:27:50 PM »
lol @ this desi claimin hes aryan

Pathans are Aryans as well
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

closetothalimit

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2002, 07:55:10 PM »
Are you guys out of your fuckin minds? Hitler did NOT have 6,000,000 people killed. He had 6,000,000 Jews killed. He had at least 20,000,000 people killed overall. Quake, this has to be the dumbest question ever. Hitler hated everyone who wasn't German. He hated Jews the most but he aslo had a deep hatred for Blacks, Hispanics, etc. Hitler is BY FAR worse. This question is completely idiotic.

Though I agree there is no competition and hitler was worst, he didnt exactly order the death of 20, 000, 000 people. the ones killed in battle werent out of hate and hitler didnt say "go out and kill as many allies as possible" all he wanted to do was win the war, those deaths werent in hate.

and second hitler didnt hate everyone except germans, thats retarded. originally he wanted war with east europe and he had no problem with britian, they were allies pre-war, he didnt hate them, he just wanted to make germany the european superstate - he had no problems with ur normal english man before the war and besides Hitler wasnt even German, he was Austrian, so he didnt hate them too much. get your facts right if ur gonna correct others.