Poll

Who do yall think is a worse person Hitler or Osama?

Adolf Hitler
17 (77.3%)
Osama Bin Laden
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Who is Worse? Hitler or Bin Laden???  (Read 539 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Who is Worse? Hitler or Bin Laden???
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2002, 09:21:10 PM »
OMG......I cant believe this retard would even ask somethin like this......Im not defending no faggot ass Osama but CMON......Fuc kid.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2002, 11:36:58 PM »

Hitler, was at least coo with Indians cuz we'r half Aryans

WEell dude of course we'r not HALF aryan

Do i see a contradiction here mister quack?

Wel Faggy...what I meant to say is that Indians are Indo-Aryans, that sounds like 50 percent dravidian 50 percent Aryan by nomelclature but the Percent of Aryan depends on where u from, ur family history etc...some ppl have more aryan in them than others I jus cant say defninites I dont study this shit fagg. And Yeah like TEch said Pathans, Iranians, etc have Aryan in them too...Hence Indians, Middleeasterners, latinos, whites, etc belonging to the Caucasoid sub-group of hmo sapiens.

And yo Timasic..chill out this was just a question adn actually right now reading the statistics I think they're equally fucked up and no1 is better, Hitler just had more fuel to carry out his hate than sorry ass Osama..gosh this iz ur FIRST post and U react all krazy and start talkin shit callin my post and question dumb?!!!!! U must be aJew or something LOL cuz this shit hit U hard it seems

LMAO@ Rod all flipping out and shit over this question...gosh man get some rest or something cuz UR the biggest faggot here...this was just a question and ur brainwashed muslims ass(may i point how out muslims get all offended when U say sumn negative about their fellow "brothers")

Aye and Homey...With that pathetic post UR the one sounding reaaal retarded lol. Fuck U hater.

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2002, 11:39:58 PM »
whats with the name calling sir quake?, are you mad cuz you found out that u fucked up?

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2002, 11:43:50 PM »
whats with the name calling sir quake?, are you mad cuz you found out that u fucked up?

LOL dont be a hypocrit faggy, U started with the name callingnd thats the reason I replied back the same way(I dont see college teachers speak teh same way they do to their grandkids as they speak to their students do i???) I didnt use any names for Tech as U noticed cuz at least he aint a retarded no-brain-shit-talking faggot like and ur girlfrend rod

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2002, 10:45:36 AM »
Hitler

Seriously guys, we fucked up most of the world with our Empire, but in 1945 we saved the world

Simple as that

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2002, 02:37:40 PM »

LOL dont be a hypocrit faggy, U started with the name callingnd thats the reason I replied back the same way(I dont see college teachers speak teh same way they do to their grandkids as they speak to their students do i???) I didnt use any names for Tech as U noticed cuz at least he aint a retarded no-brain-shit-talking faggot like and ur girlfrend rod

HA atleast im the man and rod's the girl......

wait....fuck u bitch! and wow how original are you, "faggy"

Nostromoo

• Lil Geezy
  • Ermintrude is my mum
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2002, 03:40:25 PM »
Well sorry to be contentious but IMHO it's Osama.

I say this because you can't take a simplistic approach and say Hitler was worse simply because more Jews were killed during the Second World War than people died in September 11th. It's a meaningless comparison as 9/11 and WWII are too different events [sic].

Hitler loved Germany and the German people. He pulled Germany from recession in the 30s to an almost world conquering power. But power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely and quite clearly he went insane. And it was not only due to the corruption of power but also the fact he saw most of his best most loved soldiers wiped out in Russia by the antithesis of his Nazi ideals (Communists) and there was nothing he could do to help. For a man teetering on the edge of sanity, don't you think that would push him over the edge?

Also, although it's true that millions of Jews were killed (most systematically in death camps) there's no evidence that Hitler personally gave the order for this to happen. In fact, it was probably Himmler's idea as he was ultimately in control of the Einsatzgruppen (the original death squads). In a situation where you're a leader of such a powerful country, especially in war time, you have to delegate. You can't possibly make every decision yourself. Maybe he knew what was happening to the Jews, maybe he didn't. Maybe he was too busy. Maybe he had a vague idea but just plain didn't care. Or maybe he in fact did orchestrate the whole thing. It's simply not known as there is no evidence to reach a firm decision.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to condone Hitler's actions. But basically I find it hard to demonise someone without firm evidence of guilt and premeditation. Some in the Nazi party were evil but not necessarily all of them. It's quite clear that in WWI General Haig was given 'over optimistic' intelligence reports so he didn't know exactly what was going on at the front. Therefore it's at least possible that Hitler was kept in the dark by those close to him - by those he thought he could trust - about exactly what was happening. There is at least a reasonable doubt (in my mind anyway.) Even if he did know how can you condem a man for his actions if he is insane? To what extent is an an insane man aware of and in control of his actions?

Seriously, I pity Hitler. Someone who could have been a great leader but was manipulated by greed and power, and by the lust for power of others, and fell so low. Someone who loved his county so much and saw it destroyed so completely in a little over 5 years. It's real Greek tragedy material.

On the other hand, Osama clearly, deliberately and rationally planned the attack on the WTC. He must have spent a great deal of time thinking about and planning the attack. No prior warning was issued and no apology was given for the immense loss of life. In fact, he even seemed to revel in the destruction and number of deaths he caused as seen in some of those videotapes of him they discovered in Afghanistan. He knew exactly what would happen after the attack. Perhaps not to the extent of the towers collapsing but he must have known thousands would die. If all he wanted to do was destroy the twin towers he could have flown empty planes into them in the middle of the night. He obviously just wanted to kill Americans. And to plan an attack like that in such detail with clear conscience and obvious premeditation IMO is truly evil. And the only reason was American hatred brought about by its pro Zionist stand.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2002, 04:05:34 PM »

I say this because you can't take a simplistic approach and say Hitler was worse simply because more Jews were killed during the Second World War than people died in September 11th. It's a meaningless comparison as 9/11 and WWII are too different events [sic].

Hitler loved Germany and the German people. He pulled Germany from recession in the 30s to an almost world conquering power. But power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely and quite clearly he went insane. And it was not only due to the corruption of power but also the fact he saw most of his best most loved soldiers wiped out in Russia by the antithesis of his Nazi ideals (Communists) and there was nothing he could do to help. For a man teetering on the edge of sanity, don't you think that would push him over the edge?

Also, although it's true that millions of Jews were killed (most systematically in death camps) there's no evidence that Hitler personally gave the order for this to happen. In fact, it was probably Himmler's idea as he was ultimately in control of the Einsatzgruppen (the original death squads). In a situation where you're a leader of such a powerful country, especially in war time, you have to delegate. You can't possibly make every decision yourself. Maybe he knew what was happening to the Jews, maybe he didn't. Maybe he was too busy. Maybe he had a vague idea but just plain didn't care. Or maybe he in fact did orchestrate the whole thing. It's simply not known as there is no evidence to reach a firm decision.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to condone Hitler's actions. But basically I find it hard to demonise someone without firm evidence of guilt and premeditation. Some in the Nazi party were evil but not necessarily all of them. It's quite clear that in WWI General Haig was given 'over optimistic' intelligence reports so he didn't know exactly what was going on at the front. Therefore it's at least possible that Hitler was kept in the dark by those close to him - by those he thought he could trust - about exactly what was happening. There is at least a reasonable doubt (in my mind anyway.) Even if he did know how can you condem a man for his actions if he is insane? To what extent is an an insane man aware of and in control of his actions?

Seriously, I pity Hitler. Someone who could have been a great leader but was manipulated by greed and power, and by the lust for power of others, and fell so low. Someone who loved his county so much and saw it destroyed so completely in a little over 5 years. It's real Greek tragedy material.

On the other hand, Osama clearly, deliberately and rationally planned the attack on the WTC. He must have spent a great deal of time thinking about and planning the attack. No prior warning was issued and no apology was given for the immense loss of life. In fact, he even seemed to revel in the destruction and number of deaths he caused as seen in some of those videotapes of him they discovered in Afghanistan. He knew exactly what would happen after the attack. Perhaps not to the extent of the towers collapsing but he must have known thousands would die. If all he wanted to do was destroy the twin towers he could have flown empty planes into them in the middle of the night. He obviously just wanted to kill Americans. And to plan an attack like that in such detail with clear conscience and obvious premeditation IMO is truly evil. And the only reason was American hatred brought about by its pro Zionist stand.

you need to get your facts right...

01. Hitler definatly knew about the camps. As matter fact, he did spare the life of one jew, who happened to be the doctor of his mother. He was planning sending him too, but his mother begged him so spare his life.

02. Hitler was the one who approved all commands.

03. Hitler was no partiot, he wasnt native german, he wasnt arian (he was 1/4 jew). Basicly he represented everyting he was against. Theres even evidence that Hitler was gay.

4. Hitler was never a great leader. He only managed to defeat 2 countries. Poland who defended themselfs with horses and france, wich actually wasnt a defeat, He did manage to counquer important cities, but the battle was far from finished

90% of your post is incorrect, but i dont have the time to analyze the whole shit

Timcasic

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2002, 09:02:34 PM »

Go read some history books dogg.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2002, 09:03:30 PM by Timcasic »

closetothalimit

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2002, 04:19:03 AM »
Go read some history books dogg.

i hope that was a joke because if it wasnt what he said was very historically correct. if hitler had been killed before world war 2 he would now be considered one of the greatest evidence and it is a great historical debate of how much hitler knew concering the holocaust, personally i think he had much involvement, but considering he wasnt the one that choose that answer to the "Jewish Question" in 1942 at the Wannase Conference so i dont really know what to think.

closetothalimit

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2002, 04:30:26 AM »

01. Hitler definatly knew about the camps. As matter fact, he did spare the life of one jew, who happened to be the doctor of his mother. He was planning sending him too, but his mother begged him so spare his life.

03. Hitler was no partiot, he wasnt native german, he wasnt arian (he was 1/4 jew). Basicly he represented everyting he was against. Theres even evidence that Hitler was gay.

4. Hitler was never a great leader. He only managed to defeat 2 countries. Poland who defended themselfs with horses and france, wich actually wasnt a defeat, He did manage to counquer important cities, but the battle was far from finished

90% of your post is incorrect, but i dont have the time to analyze the whole shit

thats fuckin bullshit, as i just posted above if he was killed before world war 2, hitler would have been one of the greatest german leaders ever. he needed to have some of the best leadership skills he could have to commit a crime like genocide, if hitler or citizens knew.

i mean besides for Nostromoo have any of you actually studied nazi germany?

it is actually a great historical debate whether or not hitler knew, there are no facts in history, its all just someone's intepretation.

as for hitler being gay, where is this evidence? there is no solid evidence, you know what you would need to prove this. finding Hitler's sperm in a guy's ass, otherwise its really just all hearsay. hitler was not a jew, he wasnt a german either he was from austria (which did eventually come part of greater germany) but he wasnt a jew.

and as for only conquering two countries do you understand how badly the allies asses were being kicked in the first half of the war? and if he sucked so hard as a leader how did germany, a country not even ready for war on Sept. 1 1939, last until 1945? if hitler did go insane and took his time, he could very well have won the europe side of ww2.

it sounds like you got all your history "facts" from a fast food table mat. and trust me when i say there are no true historical facts like the ones u try and say, id quote from John Warren's book History and the Historians but im too tired.

Nostromoo

• Lil Geezy
  • Ermintrude is my mum
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2002, 01:49:42 PM »

1. I note you just use the word "camps". There were many camps though out Germany occupied by prisoners. Only some of them were involved with the systematic eradication of people. Most of the camps were just work camps where people were forced to work in war factories, and on military projects. Like the sort of thing Albert Speer was involved in. Hitler obviously knew about them because Speer personally spoke with him (given in evidence at the Nuremberg trials) about improving the conditions for the workers as too many were ill and dying and he could get the work he needed done. But forcing people to work as slaves is not the same as marching them into rooms and gassing them. Only one shows intent.

You say "Hitler definitely knew." So do you know this for a fact? You're wrong about Hitler's mother. She died in 1907  when Hitler was 18. So what, she spoke to Hitler from beyond the grave and begged him to spare the life of some Doctor?

2. And you have copies of all of the orders with his signature on them? Or you spoke to him and he told you all of this before he died? Just because he was ultimately in power doesn't mean that he has to approve all of the commands. That's what delegation is for.

3. Hitler wasn't Aryan. You're right. But neither were most of his soldiers. And he wasn't born in Germany, it was just over the border in Austria. So that means he can't love Germany?

4. Yep, you're right, just two countries. There was PolandCheckoslovakiaGreeceYugoslaviaScicly and FranceBelgiumNorwayLuxembourgHolland. And you're right France wasn't a real defeat. I bet Hitler was pleased when they surrendered because he was getting really worried about continuing to fight them. And only half of the Soviet Union so that doesn't count for anything. Luckily he didn't do it now then he could have claimed Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Slovenia, Bosnia etc. etc. etc.

Look, I'm not trying to say Hitler was innocent. I'm just saying that History is written by the victors and to be honest we don't really know what happened. It was over 50 years ago and most of the people around at the time are dead. Like I said in my first post, maybe he was involved up to his eyeballs. But maybe he wasn't. I refuse to demonise someone without unequivocal evidence of guilt. And that just hasn't been found.

I get away with all sorts of crap at work and my boss doesn't know anything. If he ever asks me anything I just lie and he's none the wiser. My boss has enough to do without personally investigating everything himself so he's happy if I just tell him whatever I like. How's he going to know I'm lying? It's easy to do.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2002, 01:50:27 PM by Nostromoo »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2002, 05:36:46 PM »

1. I note you just use the word "camps". There were many camps though out Germany occupied by prisoners. Only some of them were involved with the systematic eradication of people. Most of the camps were just work camps where people were forced to work in war factories, and on military projects. Like the sort of thing Albert Speer was involved in. Hitler obviously knew about them because Speer personally spoke with him (given in evidence at the Nuremberg trials) about improving the conditions for the workers as too many were ill and dying and he could get the work he needed done. But forcing people to work as slaves is not the same as marching them into rooms and gassing them. Only one shows intent.

You say "Hitler definitely knew." So do you know this for a fact? You're wrong about Hitler's mother. She died in 1907  when Hitler was 18. So what, she spoke to Hitler from beyond the grave and begged him to spare the life of some Doctor?

2. And you have copies of all of the orders with his signature on them? Or you spoke to him and he told you all of this before he died? Just because he was ultimately in power doesn't mean that he has to approve all of the commands. That's what delegation is for.

3. Hitler wasn't Aryan. You're right. But neither were most of his soldiers. And he wasn't born in Germany, it was just over the border in Austria. So that means he can't love Germany?

4. Yep, you're right, just two countries. There was PolandCheckoslovakiaGreeceYugoslaviaScicly and FranceBelgiumNorwayLuxembourgHolland. And you're right France wasn't a real defeat. I bet Hitler was pleased when they surrendered because he was getting really worried about continuing to fight them. And only half of the Soviet Union so that doesn't count for anything. Luckily he didn't do it now then he could have claimed Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine, Slovenia, Bosnia etc. etc. etc.

Look, I'm not trying to say Hitler was innocent. I'm just saying that History is written by the victors and to be honest we don't really know what happened. It was over 50 years ago and most of the people around at the time are dead. Like I said in my first post, maybe he was involved up to his eyeballs. But maybe he wasn't. I refuse to demonise someone without unequivocal evidence of guilt. And that just hasn't been found.

I get away with all sorts of crap at work and my boss doesn't know anything. If he ever asks me anything I just lie and he's none the wiser. My boss has enough to do without personally investigating everything himself so he's happy if I just tell him whatever I like. How's he going to know I'm lying? It's easy to do.

i can smash every statement you have.. and i will but not right now...

btw... my bad.. i ment hitlers grandmother.... not his mother

and yea.. i take back my 4:th point... my bad there... but everything else i wrote is true
« Last Edit: December 01, 2002, 05:44:08 PM by Maestro~Minded »

Alex

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2002, 02:26:43 PM »
George Bush is more evil than both