Author Topic: Signs of the Occult in the music industry.  (Read 968 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Signs of the Occult in the music industry.
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2010, 04:19:29 PM »

Kobe & Lebron

lol, "throwing up the Roc" is satanism? ;D

The Overfiend

« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2010, 09:56:09 PM »
The only reason you stupid little monkeys say Satanism and Luciferianism is evil is because you were raised with the Judeo-Christian conception of the Devil beat into your minds.

However, Lucifer, Devil, Pan, etc is as much about good as it is about evil.

Do some mythology on Lucifer aka Pan instead of relying on superstitious internet documentaries.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2010, 12:15:11 PM »
yeah i still think y'all are reachin

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2010, 01:35:51 AM »
ive started makin occult symbols after completeing sales at work an my boss has ggave me a raise...true stories 8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2010, 02:44:35 AM »
@50 Gold 60 Platinum

You are bang on with everything you have "said".  From music, to movies, to big corporations are all pushing the occult agenda.  These stars know exactly what they are doing.  If we've found out that the "A-Ok" hand gesture is a reference to the Satanic number 666, how can they not possibly know?  For instance, there's 8 pictures of Lady Gaga doing this hand gesture, by coincidence???

People always try to use the excuse "oh these guys are street niggas, they don't know nothing about that" BULLSHIT!!  Posters here will give rappers all the credit in the world for clever punch lines, business dealings, metaphors, etc, but then turn around and say that Jay Z doesn't know that the "roc" hand gesture is one that is used by the Satanic church?  Or that the quote "do as thou wilst" made famous by known Satanist Aleister Crawley, appears on a shirt Jay Z is wearing, that he has no idea about the history of the saying  Jay Z's Run This Town video is an re-enactment of a masonic ritual.  Jay Z ran a multi billion dollar company in Def Jam, and brokered a deal between himself and Bill Gates.  Jay has obviously pulled the wool over a lot of peoples eyes, cause he is a lot smarter than people give him credit for.

I suggest you guys give your head a shake.  You people need to realise that your favorite artist in any facett of media has likely sold his or her soul to the devil.

http://theindustryexposed.com/ watch these videos and educated yourselves

On point 100%...

Jay def ain't stupid, and I agree, on one hand peeps realize his wit regarding punches and phors but then say dude is ignorant when it comes to what his clothing line and his artists are propagating?  Nope don't buy it.  But make no mistake, Jay would not be in the position he is in without the blessing of some major power players in the US.  He blatantly admits he sold out in his raps but peeps don't even pay attention to what he's saying

Getting back to Lebron....yall gotta understand a few things before even trying to figure out where he stands on all of this...  Lebron plays in the NBA.  The NBA, like all professional sports, is pimped and shoved down your throat with the intent to distract you from other things going on.  It's also a billion dollar industry directly, but through marketing with Nike and all these others leeches it's more like mega-billions.  And yall need to understand that something this powerful and lucrative is carefully controlled.  The entertainment industry whether it's sports or "hip hop" is an important tool for propaganda and public influence. 

Lebron has said in the past that his goal is to become a "global icon".  That to me is a weird statement, and one that was fed to him by some corporate asshole.  And keep in mind he came from nothing and was being pimped at a very young age.  I don't think his dad was around...throw in his amazing talent at a GAME, and boom, this dude is like a God send to the powers that be.

The PTB immediately get Jay in his ear, and soon enough he's throwin up that bullshit pyramid sign. 

But I've heard Lebron in other interviews and he seems humble and down to earth.  And like I said, I haven't really looked into it, so I can't say if he's down with them or not.  But understand that they def want him to be down.  To me, if you see him go to NY and sign w/ the Knicks or Nets he's down like bozo the clown.

Cats like Jay and Lebron are great assets to the powers that be.  They HEAVILY influence the youth.  What they say, what they wear, how they act is all constantly shoved down your throat on tv and radio.  Particularly the black youth look to these guys as great role models because they came from where they came from.  These guys have an immense amount of power and make a conscious decision how to use it - some spread positivity, some spread negativity. 

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2010, 03:54:39 AM »
On Point!!!!^^
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2010, 10:41:24 AM »
So here we go, another conspiracy thats got me hooked.

We were all at the bar watching the ufc last night, me a couple buddies and some ladies. Im telling them about this illuminati shit and vanessa and dan seem interested and said theve heard it before. So were talknig about it; what its about, the different hand signs used, then i look up and one of the fighters was throwing up the "a-ok" sign or whatever. Which tripped me out so i pointed this out to the rest of the group and they were laughin, some didnt believe this shit others were interested. So as a joke im like i'll bet anyone here that that dude is going to win cuz hes got the illuminati/ the devil backing him. Sure enough this guy knocks the fuck outta the other dude and is throwing up the illuminati sign after he demo's this other guys face.

COINCIDENCE?

chicharo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2010, 02:36:41 PM »

COINCIDENCE? or ritual right in our face checkout that checker pattern on her leg too, weird
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 02:39:09 PM by chicharo »

chicharo

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2010, 03:06:38 PM »
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 03:10:20 PM by chicharo »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2010, 04:11:05 PM »

COINCIDENCE? or ritual right in our face checkout that checker pattern on her leg too, weird

Word, the whole MTV music awards show was like a gigantic ritual.  So blatant and obvious.

That pic of Pink is pretty amazing...and ya the checkerboard on her leg is what the floors look like in masonic temples.  white and black checkerboard.

Muhfukka

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2010, 06:41:55 PM »
goddamnit i knew the jews were involved