Author Topic: kurupt Responds & Speaks on "Deadrum wit Daz & Macshawn 100  (Read 2223 times)

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
kurupt Responds & Speaks on "Deadrum wit Daz & Macshawn 100
« on: December 29, 2009, 10:56:42 AM »
wit tha music
wit out tha music
it  iz what it iz  ............
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 05:04:17 PM by biggdazdilly »

Blood$

Re: kurupt Responds & Speaks on "Deadrum wit Daz & Macshawn 100
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 11:03:01 AM »
Deadrum... uh oh lol

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 11:21:19 AM »
Pointless beef in my opinion. I suppose we will know who is the more truthful to his words when the other will get shot or beat up.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2009, 11:46:30 AM »
I ain't gonna waste my time & click on the link to see some goofy ass rapper talk shit about another rapper. Why don't they just meet up (no homo) & shut the fuck up already.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 11:56:53 AM »
Damn that beat playin' in the video is tight. What track is that?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2009, 12:05:47 PM »
lol@ this shit...

aint nothin gonna come outta this but a buncha lip flappin.  Red's a bonified street nigga and Kurupt really aint got shit to gain outta this beef...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2009, 12:15:30 PM »
why daz be filmin wit this wierd background..lol
but nah sounds like kurupt isnt backin down and it is what it is from his side

but they gon see each other sooner or later
that beat in the background sounds like some ol school death row shit...a lil bit of gz n....
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 12:36:40 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »
Pointless beef in my opinion. I suppose we will know who is the more truthful to his words when the other will get shot or beat up.

Real talk!

This shit is over stupid tho and now it's lookin like people just wanna show out.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

fabtoxicp

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2009, 12:45:27 PM »
i bet a hunid, the nigga daz found out about this "beef" through dubcc, n then immdeiately called up kurupt on some "woot woot, it's on, yadda-yafdda" LMAO

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 01:07:55 PM »
that shit was funny foreals i think that Redrum is just looking for publicity i mean come on DPGC got crips all over the place ready to ride on that fool. i just think he was looking to start something up so he can sell some records or some shit cuzz on some real shit if a nigga had problems with his so called cousin or whatever why dont he call him on the phone an work shit out with him man to man some bs to me

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2009, 01:12:44 PM »

1.kurupt not asnwerin his calls
2.wont let him in his crib
3.shoot at him....even tho from what hes sayin hell shoot back

that shit was funny foreals i think that Redrum is just looking for publicity i mean come on DPGC got crips all over the place ready to ride on that fool. i just think he was looking to start something up so he can sell some records or some shit cuzz on some real shit if a nigga had problems with his so called cousin or whatever why dont he call him on the phone an work shit out with him man to man some bs to me
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2009, 01:22:56 PM »
lol at this fool redrum man lookin for some camera time trying to come up off Kurupt an the dp. if he cant get ahold of the mutha fuka by phone you mean to tell me he dont have homies in the music industry that cant get these 2 guys to talk it out or whatever shit you gotta be kiddin me an if hes family dont he know where kurupt lives? Im sure they both talk to family members you mean they cant even get them 2 together please this red rum shit is bs its all wanting hype for his name and his soon to be albums coming out i bet you i mean stop cryin kurupt dont owe you shit get your own paper damn what next is kurupt supposed to pay your bills too come on man

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2009, 01:24:12 PM »

Redrum could've used Wayne and Birdman who's relevant to the rap game for publicity since he has a single with them.
Redrum is also a real member of Avenue Piru so what do u think would happen to them?

Please tell me which crip sets got DPGC's back

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 01:24:41 PM »
lol@ this shit...

aint nothin gonna come outta this but a buncha lip flappin.  Red's a bonified street nigga and Kurupt really aint got shit to gain outta this beef...

exactly all talk from redrum and if i was kurupt why even respond your a legend in the rap game thats petty shit to the DP

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 01:27:58 PM »
lol at this fool redrum man lookin for some camera time trying to come up off Kurupt an the dp. if he cant get ahold of the mutha fuka by phone you mean to tell me he dont have homies in the music industry that cant get these 2 guys to talk it out or whatever shit you gotta be kiddin me an if hes family dont he know where kurupt lives? Im sure they both talk to family members you mean they cant even get them 2 together please this red rum shit is bs its all wanting hype for his name and his soon to be albums coming out i bet you i mean stop cryin kurupt dont owe you shit get your own paper damn what next is kurupt supposed to pay your bills too come on man

Either ur one of Kurupt's ppl or you're a tough ass dick rider lol I dont see how u can talk shit about Redrum but approve of some studio bangers lol