Author Topic: kurupt Responds & Speaks on "Deadrum wit Daz & Macshawn 100  (Read 2222 times)

Scrappy Doo

Re: kurupt Responds & Speaks on "Deadrum wit Daz & Macshawn 100
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 01:30:18 PM »
that beat sounds very similar to...

DPG feat. Game - Anybody Killa
http://usershare.net/zi9j8cpu5dor

Scarface - Sunshine
http://usershare.net/7uftzmke7pp1

NWA - Prelude
http://usershare.net/qg5vkppq4shm

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2009, 01:33:36 PM »
na this aint kurupts people Im just sayin if you think about the points i made its not like redrum couldnt get ahold of kurupt some how some way especially in the music industry everyone knows someone he didnt need to get on camera talkin all that crap i mean come on
im just sayin how come all this time has gone by and he never said nothing before an all of asudden hes jumpin on camera to throw a diss
at his family member or whatever shit even if they aint family bottom line is they can find each other shit it aint like kurupts not performing all over the place especially in LA. i aint sidin with nobody im just sayin redrum could have found him to work it out some how

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2009, 01:34:36 PM »
Kill him Daz!

KILL HIM

lol
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2009, 01:42:56 PM »
na this aint kurupts people Im just sayin if you think about the points i made its not like redrum couldnt get ahold of kurupt some how some way especially in the music industry everyone knows someone he didnt need to get on camera talkin all that crap i mean come on
im just sayin how come all this time has gone by and he never said nothing before an all of asudden hes jumpin on camera to throw a diss
at his family member or whatever shit even if they aint family bottom line is they can find each other shit it aint like kurupts not performing all over the place especially in LA. i aint sidin with nobody im just sayin redrum could have found him to work it out some how

You're talkin like your points are facts lol. Either way this shit makes niggas look stupid! Redrum got on camera talkin shit then came Bert and Ernie (Daz n Macshawn) so what??? Like somebody said already we'll find out who's the truth when somebody get they ass beat or shot. From my understanding Kurupt already got DP'd and I never hear any reputable shit about him from street niggas just his fans.

Damn shame somebody from the west coast always gotta make a fool outta us and thats exactly why everybody else is jackin our music and culture and gettin money.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2009, 01:44:45 PM »
real talk supreme
kurupt said it was nuthin to him...so well see
you a fool for that Bert and Ernie (Daz n Macshawn
and lol at deadrum

You're talkin like your points are facts lol. Either way this shit makes niggas look stupid! Redrum got on camera talkin shit then came Bert and Ernie (Daz n Macshawn) so what??? Like somebody said already we'll find out who's the truth when somebody get they ass beat or shot. From my understanding Kurupt already got DP'd and I never hear any reputable shit about him from street niggas just his fans.

Damn shame somebody from the west coast always gotta make a fool outta us and thats exactly why everybody else is jackin our music and culture and gettin money.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2009, 01:46:42 PM »

good point - Will find out who's the truth when something happens for now its all just talk. and yeh i hear you on the everyone jackin are shit real talk time to come together an get the west crackin again

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2009, 01:47:19 PM »

You are correct especially about how street dudes won't vouch for Kurupt. Personally, I am with Redrum on this one. I am a Kurupt fan, but Kurupt needs to handle his shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2009, 01:49:23 PM »
mike its been said for years kurupt isnt real on the streets
the streets got him (the 60's) for their own reasons
but this has been said for years that kurupt basically bought his way thru the gangbangin..
thats why when snoop says bitch ass N*gga....hes got to be more specific and name names so those muffuccaz move outta the way...otherwise wayne dont care bout gang bangin...but when he gets checked for it of course hes gon do somethin...reaction or not hes gon get hurt

« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 01:52:58 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Okka

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2009, 01:52:25 PM »
Most of Tha Dogg Pound members just started claimin' Crip all of a sudden. I think some of the original members are/were real Crips though.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2009, 01:58:12 PM »
mike its been said for years kurupt isnt real on the streets
the streets got him (the 60's) for their own reasons
but this has been said for years that kurupt basically bought his way thru the gangbangin..
thats why when snoop says bitch ass N*gga....hes got to be more specific and name names so those muffuccaz move outta the way...otherwise wayne dont care bout gang bangin...but when he gets checked for it of course hes gon do somethin...reaction or not hes gon get hurt

Correct. I was going to say some other stuff, but I bet The Pound are watching this thread and I don't want to air out Kurupt's financial problems.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2009, 02:01:30 PM »
YOU DONT LOOK HEALTHY!!! AND YOU DO KNOW THAT!!! ;D

fabtoxicp

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2009, 02:03:19 PM »
finacial problems? kurupt charges like 5 stacks a 16, n are doin 3 of those every month.. n he's doin movies. WHAT the FUCK are u talkin about?   :)

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2009, 02:10:20 PM »
finacial problems? kurupt charges like 5 stacks a 16, n are doin 3 of those every month.. n he's doin movies. WHAT the FUCK are u talkin about?   :)

Think about how many kids Kurupt has, the Antra deal, etc. - when Kurupt and Daz were beefing - why do you think he said Kurupt was broke? On top of that, why do you think he made a second trip to Death Row? It wasn't just to be around Suge Knight.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2009, 02:11:21 PM »
mike tell em
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2009, 02:14:45 PM »
finacial problems? kurupt charges like 5 stacks a 16, n are doin 3 of those every month.. n he's doin movies. WHAT the FUCK are u talkin about?   :)

Think about how many kids Kurupt has, the Antra deal, etc. - when Kurupt and Daz were beefing - why do you think he said Kurupt was broke? On top of that, why do you think he made a second trip to Death Row? It wasn't just to be around Suge Knight.

I thought he was being sarcastic beacuse Kurupt's bars aren't worth 5 stacks these days and he's a horrible actor lol.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme