Author Topic: kurupt Responds & Speaks on "Deadrum wit Daz & Macshawn 100  (Read 2221 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: kurupt Responds & Speaks on "Deadrum wit Daz & Macshawn 100
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2009, 02:36:07 PM »
LOL, r u serious? gimme proof

How exactly would I give you proof? Lol. Do I need to go contact Kurupt and Crooked I and compare their money stacks?

He needs to see some bank statements, income tax refunds, or an accountant's word ;D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

fabtoxicp

« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2009, 02:36:18 PM »
no no no no, he dont no shit about anythin except for Death Row.. he aint no og, i challenge him MWAHAHA  8)

kuruptDPG

« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2009, 02:45:10 PM »
lol what a crazy video, really so sad

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2009, 02:47:58 PM »
no no no no, he dont no shit about anythin except for Death Row.. he aint no og, i challenge him MWAHAHA  8)

I can tell you about anything West Coast minus Warren G and Quik. Q: Who founded Antra? Let's see your answer.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2009, 02:48:56 PM »
i told you dont step to mike
now you in for it..lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2009, 02:54:30 PM »
LMAO, chill my nigg.  ;D ;D ;D
im good, u got the boss-og title.. HAHAHA

i was just sayin dat i kno for a fact dat Kurupt aint broke, he might've been, bu he aint no more - size of his stack is bigger than dat nigga crooks - n dat's really obvious.. Kurupt been in the game since 91, n he's been generatin publisihing since he left Death Row for the first time - from bein feaured on other ppl shit. n he's doin movies

since we goin back n fourth tho, tell me about the antra thing.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2009, 02:56:06 PM »
LMAO, chill my nigg.  ;D ;D ;D

i was just sayin dat i kno for a fact dat Kurupt aint broke, he might've been, bu he aint no more - size of his stack is bigger than dat nigga crooks - n dat's really obvious.. Kurupt been in the game since 91, n he's been generatin publisihing since he left Death Row for the first time - from bein feaured on other ppl shit. n he's doin movies

Actually, his publishing was Suge's publishing. Lol. Read the credits.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2009, 02:56:34 PM »
i might be nu to this board, but i fuck every one of u hoe-ass niggas up, real talk - if i feel like it  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

fabtoxicp

« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2009, 03:00:18 PM »
LMAO, chill my nigg.  ;D ;D ;D

no, Im talkin about after he left Death row for the FIRST TIME. when the nigga came back, Simon took the publisihing back

but when he was awol, he was cakin up wit the Kustapo thing, beein featured on songs on other niggas shit -

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2009, 03:00:49 PM »
Antra was funded by Mobsters. Lol. Not many dudes know that, because a lot of the people who fucked with Antra will speak on it. I use to ask people, and they would just go in interviews - next question. Real shit. If you know your music, Treacherous Records ain't exactly innocent either.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2009, 03:03:39 PM »
yeah, i heard about the Treachourous thing

aight neph, tell me about the mobsters on Antra? interestin

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2009, 03:03:58 PM »
LMAO, chill my nigg.  ;D ;D ;D

no, Im talkin about after he left Death row for the FIRST TIME. when the nigga came back, Simon took the publisihing back

but when he was awol, he was cakin up wit the Kustapo thing, beein featured on songs on other niggas shit -

No. Suge had his publishing after the first time. Look up the credits for Kurupt - Under Pressure. That song was done when Kurupt was with Antra and Suge still ate off Kurupt's publishing.

02. Kurupt
"Under Pressure"
Written by: Ricardo Brown and Kevin Gillian
Published by: WB Music Corp/Suge Publishing (ASCAP)/Ventnoir/Famous Music (ASCAP)
Contains portions of "We Are One" written by Frankie Beverly
Published by: Amazement Music (BMI)
Produced by: Battlecat
Kurupt appears courtesy of ANTRA/A&M Records, Inc.
a Polygram company

fabtoxicp

« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »
yeh, okay. but if u look at the other earlier performances wit Kurupt on other music from that same year (1998), Suge's publishin aint mentioned anywhere in the credits.. Only "KURUPTION MUSIC (ASCAP)"

example
Set It - Kurupt (off of the "SB1" OST)

i guess, it was somethin different about dat one appearance on dat "players way" ost. Kurupt might've used lyrics recorded originaly during the early DR-era, or the publisihng-credit could've been about the featuring of Charlie Wilson on the song.. i dunno

bigpimpin20

« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2009, 04:23:32 PM »
Antra was funded by Mobsters. Lol. Not many dudes know that, because a lot of the people who fucked with Antra will speak on it. I use to ask people, and they would just go in interviews - next question. Real shit. If you know your music, Treacherous Records ain't exactly innocent either.

Wasnt Treacherous Records funded by Masons?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2009, 04:25:54 PM »

Wasnt Treacherous Records funded by Masons?

Never heard that one, but I know all those Armenians at Treacherous use to deal dope. Lol.