Author Topic: kurupt Responds & Speaks on "Deadrum wit Daz & Macshawn 100  (Read 2225 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: kurupt Responds & Speaks on "Deadrum wit Daz & Macshawn 100
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2009, 10:28:04 AM »
lol@ this shit...

aint nothin gonna come outta this but a buncha lip flappin.  Red's a bonified street nigga and Kurupt really aint got shit to gain outta this beef...

exactly all talk from redrum and if i was kurupt why even respond your a legend in the rap game thats petty shit to the DP

If its all talk on Red's side my nig, believe it is on Kurupts too.  I dont pick sides in beef that aint got shit to do with me.  I dont kick it with either of these fools.  But best believe, Kurupt isnt really gonna wanna funk with nobody on some real gangsta shit IN LA.  He'll keep it on wax.  Im not knockin dude, that would be the smart thing to do.  Why should Kurupt really get involved in some street shit?!  Again, he doesnt have much to gain outta this beef...only shit to lose.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2009, 10:35:50 AM »
na this aint kurupts people Im just sayin if you think about the points i made its not like redrum couldnt get ahold of kurupt some how some way especially in the music industry everyone knows someone he didnt need to get on camera talkin all that crap i mean come on
im just sayin how come all this time has gone by and he never said nothing before an all of asudden hes jumpin on camera to throw a diss
at his family member or whatever shit even if they aint family bottom line is they can find each other shit it aint like kurupts not performing all over the place especially in LA. i aint sidin with nobody im just sayin redrum could have found him to work it out some how

You're talkin like your points are facts lol. Either way this shit makes niggas look stupid! Redrum got on camera talkin shit then came Bert and Ernie (Daz n Macshawn) so what??? Like somebody said already we'll find out who's the truth when somebody get they ass beat or shot. From my understanding Kurupt already got DP'd and I never hear any reputable shit about him from street niggas just his fans.

Damn shame somebody from the west coast always gotta make a fool outta us and thats exactly why everybody else is jackin our music and culture and gettin money.

Real shit.  On some music shit, Kurupt is that dude.  I been listenin to his shit from the beginnin.  But fans sometimes get it twisted with these rappers.  Is Kurupt more gangsta then most of this site?! Pretty damn sure lol. Maybe more then yo average joe out there, who knows.  But cmon, that doesnt make him some major factor in the set. What set is he really from anyways?!  Cus like u said,  I aint never heard any reputable shit about Kurupt in the streets.  Which OG's out there are really vouchin for that nigga?!  Maybe there is...but I aint never heard it.  He need to keep this beef in the studio...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2009, 10:40:59 AM »
yeah daygo i feel what you sayin
you heard that song where kurupt goes
dont make this a la thang or whatever he was sayin?
sayin he got heads in la thatll ride for him...tellin daz and them not to come to la

durin the dpg beef
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2009, 12:44:03 PM »
sayin he got heads in la thatll ride for him...tellin daz and them not to come to la

durin the dpg beef

Lol

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

fabtoxicp

« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2009, 02:10:51 PM »
Redrum feat. Kurupt, TRI-Star
When I Come Through

http://limelinx.com/files/c977885002c81cf2fa8b683b4b509c91

fabtoxicp

« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2009, 02:14:54 PM »
Redrum, in his younger days

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2009, 06:44:46 PM »
finacial problems? kurupt charges like 5 stacks a 16, n are doin 3 of those every month.. n he's doin movies. WHAT the FUCK are u talkin about?   :)

yeah he's getting dough.. I cant speak on it.. aint my affair but..WHY ARE THEY BEEFING? SOUNDS LIKE KURUPT DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY...

I can say kurupt looks like he is more shape than RUM..Rum jaws look a lil sucked up..Well that will be a good youtube fight betwee the 2..Hope they can throw from the shoulders Vs. Throwing bullets....

Neimanmarcus9

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.dipinthemix.com "For the People by the People"
« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2009, 07:57:47 PM »
that shit was funny foreals i think that Redrum is just looking for publicity i mean come on DPGC got crips all over the place ready to ride on that fool. i just think he was looking to start something up so he can sell some records or some shit cuzz on some real shit if a nigga had problems with his so called cousin or whatever why dont he call him on the phone an work shit out with him man to man some bs to me
<------- EXACTLY!!!!!! :o :o :o :o
#1 I am a REAL PERSON. #2 Book Trailer  () "Kalifornia LUV" written by my uncle 'Spud' is in stores now w/ me on the cover. I'm a Student, Music Junkie, that LUVz to surf online. Check out my website (www.dipinthemix.com) if you have quality music or Hip Hop news, get @ me via PM so we can network. Thank You, Neiman Marcus. #fuckhaterzget$

westside159

« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2009, 08:16:50 PM »
 Daz and og mac shawn from the bay ridin on yall fools    lol lol    I love this drama shit

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2009, 07:39:30 AM »
funny stuff,daz and mac shawn should be actor,they are hilarious.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2009, 08:42:08 AM »

b.laden

« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2009, 08:51:22 AM »
Redrum has a nice flow, he sound like a hispanic rapper ....   the production  sound very amature

« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2009, 10:35:56 AM »

durin the dpg beef

Lol

I dunno if Kurupt got the bankroll anymore to be payin muhafuckas to ride for him...

I seriously doubt he got that much pull in the set...whateva set it is he supposed to be from.