Author Topic: All Hip Hop Must Bow Down To...  (Read 390 times)

Trauma-san

All Hip Hop Must Bow Down To...
« on: November 23, 2002, 10:27:02 PM »
Eminem.  I got a love hate relationship with this fool.  I hate the way he acts sometimes, and some of the stupid ways he wastes his talent... but I can't deny, this guy is just amazing.  If yall haven't heard that DJ Green Lantern mixtape, where Em freestyles, and disses Benzino, good god.  Nobody can step to Eminem freestyle, he ain't even on anybody's level, miles above.  Everybody in hiphop's gotta bow down to Em.  They'll never touch him.  On his, oh... 4 or 5 disses, LOL he kills Benzino everytime.  Pretty much everyline is heat, and his delivery is untouchable.  

Trauma-san

Re:All Hip Hop Must Bow Down To...
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2002, 10:33:54 PM »
The thing i'm confused about, though... somebody mentioned this might be set up.  The songs are consecutive disses, using verses from the diss song before it, with Benzino and Em answering each other.  How'd they hear the tracks?  

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2002, 10:39:43 PM »
Oh god.. LOL lemme just write a little of Em's superiority and God status on here, LOL.

In Ray's rap, he dissed em, and said he's gonna smack Em's mom, becuase if he disrespects her, why should he respect her.

Eminem:

"Go Ahead Bitch, Slap My Mom
Slap the Fuck out of her
She can't Sue you,
She wouldn't get a buck out of you
Cuz you're broke as fuck
You suck, you're a fuckin' Joke
If you were really sellin' coke,
Well then what the fuck did you stop for?
Tell me, if you sold some crack,
you'd make a lot more money then you do from rap!
You'll never have no security
Youll never be famous
You'll never know what it's like to be rich,
Life's a bitch, ain't it Raymond?"

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2002, 11:13:06 PM »
(speakign about getting mic's in the source)

"I done watched Dre get fucked on the Chronic
probably cuz I was on it
Now you fucked me outta my Mic's Twice
I let it slide
I said I wouldn't hold my fuckin breath to get a 5
shit, I Was right, I'd a fuckin Died already tryin'
I swear to god, I never lie
I'll bet it's why
you let that bitch give me that bullshit review
I sat and took it
I didn't  look at the shit, we knew
You'd probably try to fuck us with Obie, and 50 too
Hoooockkk SPIT Fuck a relationship, We Through"

HARD, man, damn Em is amazing.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2002, 11:20:18 PM »
yeah em's destroyed those who have stepped up to him but there are many out there that can touch him that havent stepped up to him, em has destroyed weak ass mc's, he needs to battle niggaz like nas, talib kweli, canibus, ras kass, xzibit(well after MVM nevermind)...but what im sayin is hes got skillz but so do many others that go unrecognized.

Jome

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2002, 02:28:26 AM »
He done fucked Benzino up.
In fact he fucked up the last bit of credibility the Source had left too.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2002, 03:57:12 AM »
He says something about XXL and how their getting just as big as The Source or something too. But then he doesn't have a great relationship with XXL either  ::) But yeah, Em has said he's still a battle MC first and foremost and in situations like this he proves that. I guess Mariah's next huh Trauma  ;)

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2002, 11:11:47 AM »
The thing i'm confused about, though... somebody mentioned this might be set up.  The songs are consecutive disses, using verses from the diss song before it, with Benzino and Em answering each other.  How'd they hear the tracks?  

I said that in another thread.  I just didn't think that Eminem would give him that much attention cause Benzino really needs it and Eminem is just so much bigger and better than him it's not really even debatable.  But then again I don't know if Benz really wants this cause it was quite embarrassing.  And I think the two Benzino tracks were out before the two Em tracks so Em heard them and he could answer.  

I don't think I've ever heard such an ass kickin'.  I really gave all four tracks from the mixtape a good listen twice in a row and he beat him in every way possible.  The Em tracks had better beats, his flow, delivery and rhymes were much better.  On Em's last song he just picked apart Benzino's track piece by piece.

EM28

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2002, 12:17:03 PM »
can someone tell me where i can get the mixtape.  thanks

Pillow

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2002, 02:40:21 PM »
are those freestyles on kaaza? if not trauma can u upload them, i would like to hear them

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2002, 02:42:28 PM »
ive gotta hear these.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2002, 02:44:41 PM »
They aren't freestyles.  

And they should be on KaZaA cause I got them in my folder but you should just go get them in mIRC.

Pillow

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2002, 04:55:25 PM »
They aren't freestyles.  

And they should be on KaZaA cause I got them in my folder but you should just go get them in mIRC.
what would the title be?

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2002, 05:09:02 PM »
I think Eminem is the type of cat who will diss anyone who mentions his name...That's why he dissed Benzino...Not too many credible MC's have dissed Em but I have to believe it's because most of them respect his talent...But I'd like to see a battle between Em and Canibus or Ras that would be interesting for sure...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

Murrow

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2002, 05:40:06 PM »
Anyone know what channel I can git this mixtape?