Author Topic: WHERE'S IRAQ? LMFAO!  (Read 1100 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
WHERE'S IRAQ? LMFAO!
« on: November 24, 2002, 02:01:24 AM »
80% OF AMERICANS CAN'T FIND BUSH'S TARGET
From Richard Wallace, US Editor, in New York

[GEORGE Bush is on the brink of invading Iraq - but most Americans have no idea where the country is.

A survey revealed that only one in seven aged between 18 and 24 could identify Saddam Hussein's land.

And while more than half knew that al-Qaeda and the Taliban were based in Afghanistan, only one in six could find the country on a map.]

Full story click below.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/allnews/page....ll&siteid=50143
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

Re:WHERE'S IRAQ? LMFAO!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2002, 02:10:44 AM »
lol... doesnt surprise me.

they had a program once where they stopped random americans in the street asking them to point out America itself. many pointed to russsia/asia on the world map saying 'its gotta be that big one' hahaha

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2002, 07:00:24 AM »
i dont get it i have met mad people and none of them are that dumb except 40 yr old homeless crack fiends and retards.What do they survay Homeless dope fiends and retards because i never seen anybody that dumb.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2002, 10:23:55 AM »
hmm i think thats more of a sad situation than a laughing matter, i mean look, these are the people we have to deal with and live with in this world

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2002, 12:48:40 PM »
Yet More Hating.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2002, 12:57:31 PM »
Thats just pathetic.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2002, 06:24:08 PM »
Yet More Hating.  

Americans are world renowned for being typically idiots...
of course, seeing as that you havent travelled much, I take it u didnt know that
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2002, 06:43:54 PM »
USA for life, baby.  

You're a straight up bigot, man.  You hate americans.  Just admit you hate me and what I stand for.  Guess what? It doesn't matter.  

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2002, 07:05:45 PM »
Im an American I aint dumb..Im actully on genius levels..

CWalker187

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2002, 07:45:45 PM »

they had a program once where they stopped random americans in the street asking them to point out America itself. many pointed to russsia/asia on the world map saying 'its gotta be that big one' hahaha

What is your problem, kid?

Overseer, please ban yourself because of your blatant racism against Americans.

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2002, 07:57:39 PM »
Yet More Hating.  

Americans are world renowned for being typically idiots...
of course, seeing as that you havent travelled much, I take it u didnt know that

Wait wait wait...
When is the last time we rioted over a Beauty contest and killed 105 people? When is the last time we've put somebody to death for cheating on their husband?

How long have you visited America for? Thats right... 3 weeks.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2002, 08:16:16 PM »
you're comparin the intelligence levels of a nation to the actions of a people of a certain type of faith...lol...engle

Americans are typically known for being egotistical and stupid, this isnt something Tech dreamt about yesterday, the international view of American culture is that of gun toting rednecks.

And no Trauma, I dont hate Americans...I like Malcolm X, I think Infinite is a cool guy, I like Snoop...and dont give me that "u hate what i stand for" bull shit...cmon man...how stupid u take me for..

I just despise ya govt...your leaders sicken me

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2002, 08:25:42 PM »
you're comparin the intelligence levels of a nation to the actions of a people of a certain type of faith...lol...engle

Americans are typically known for being egotistical and stupid, this isnt something Tech dreamt about yesterday, the international view of American culture is that of gun toting rednecks.

And no Trauma, I dont hate Americans...I like Malcolm X, I think Infinite is a cool guy, I like Snoop...and dont give me that "u hate what i stand for" bull shit...cmon man...how stupid u take me for..

I just despise ya govt...your leaders sicken me

Let me ask, How do you know so much about the international view of America?  To tell you the truth, what does it matter? I really could give 2 shits about what the international community thinks of the USA. Just like you, the vast majority make these aumptions about my country from things they hear in their media, never having visited The USA themselves. You've also spent 3 weeks here, but you think you know us inside out. Give me a break. You are close minded, just accept that fact.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2002, 09:44:45 PM »
i dont make assumptions about Americans..what the hell are you talkin about?

I dare anybody on this site to search for anything Ive said about ya govt that i cant prove or back up...face it, the rest of the world is not as imprisoned by US media as you guys are, yall will never get the real deal

and i think its quiet important to ditch this stupid unilateralist "who cares about the international community" approach, cuz thats being irrational and totally stupid

- Lewis Carroll

Nostromoo

• Lil Geezy
  • Ermintrude is my mum
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2002, 01:59:00 PM »

You're right...

Quote: "only 89% of Americans could find their own country!" from http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2496427.stm