Author Topic: WHERE'S IRAQ? LMFAO!  (Read 1101 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:WHERE'S IRAQ? LMFAO!
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2002, 04:13:52 PM »
sweden had top score  ;D

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2002, 07:02:13 PM »
What is your problem, kid?

Overseer, please ban yourself because of your blatant racism against Americans.

::)

Ban yourself...LOL, I'm not sure but I don't think that will happen.

I also don't think "racism" is the word you're look for there.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2002, 07:03:47 PM by C2Knuckles »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2002, 11:41:21 PM »
i don't know what people they interviewed......but all i know is i know for sure just about everyone i know can find america on the map polls are decieving anyways youd have to interview every person living here to get an accurate #, i'm sure if we went to congo they wouldn't know where mexico is , big whoop .......iraq's pretty easy to find as well, and i'll say if you census america as a whole you'd get like 70% knowing where it's at......afghanistan would be hard but i nowi can find it, plus you got to remember the average citizen doesn't concern themselfs with the rest of the world.....to be honest with you, we could give a rats ass what goes on outside  of the atlantic/pacific

anyways if you want to think americans are dumb mindless people....just remember  what country 80% of what you like in your life came from/was invented by/started at

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2002, 02:14:25 AM »
Well,

I know where Iraq is, and so does this guy:

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2002, 04:43:49 AM »
i don't know what people they interviewed......but all i know is i know for sure just about everyone i know can find america on the map polls are decieving anyways youd have to interview every person living here to get an accurate #, i'm sure if we went to congo they wouldn't know where mexico is , big whoop .......iraq's pretty easy to find as well, and i'll say if you census america as a whole you'd get like 70% knowing where it's at......afghanistan would be hard but i nowi can find it, plus you got to remember the average citizen doesn't concern themselfs with the rest of the world.....to be honest with you, we could give a rats ass what goes on outside  of the atlantic/pacific

anyways if you want to think americans are dumb mindless people....just remember  what country 80% of what you like in your life came from/was invented by/started at

80% ?? LMAO.. you cant be serious...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2002, 07:56:19 PM »
i'm assuming your using an apple or windows program to run your computer am i right?=c/o cilacon valley, ca, USA

you love rap don't you

rap =ny, ny , USA

you have electricity don't you= USA
you use newspapers don't you (modern version)=usa
you have street lights do't you=usa
you own a car right? guess how much of those gadgets and parts were invented in uncle sam land and chances are your either driving a GM FMC or Chrysler/dodge conrolled company car=usa
you use a freeway system right?=usa
you eat fast food right=usa
you enjor cola right=usa
clothing-chances are it's trying to copy or it's from a US company
enojoy TV-usa
enjoy the phone-usa
i know you enjoy the internet-usa
computer-usa

you know i can go on forever right? lol i can even bring in petty stuff like peanut butter lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2002, 08:03:11 PM »
what does that have to do with critique of American foreign policy
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2002, 08:45:28 PM »
what does that have to do with critique of American foreign policy

i do believe i was answering i-bo's smart alec response this time .....not yours..for once

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2002, 04:23:33 AM »
i'm assuming your using an apple or windows program to run your computer am i right?=c/o cilacon valley, ca, USA

you love rap don't you

rap =ny, ny , USA

you own a car right? guess how much of those gadgets and parts were invented in uncle sam land and chances are your either driving a GM FMC or Chrysler/dodge conrolled company car=usa
you enjor cola right=usa
enojoy TV-usa
enjoy the phone-usa
computer-usa

you know i can go on forever right? lol i can even bring in petty stuff like peanut butter lol

^^uhhh, all make sense...except the "rap=NY". lol *cough*bULLSHIT!*cough*  ;)

as for this lil America bashing thread lol. I know alotta folkz on the board seem to be impressed with numbers *yawn*. So, in that case...can someone find the number of foriegn students who come to America for studies, to further their education? Im guessing the number to be VERY high, regardless of the amazing amounts of money that is needed for a non-resident student to attend most major Universities. I mean, to speak on the "Worlds view" of Americans...when u live in Canada, is jus kind of funny to me (Tech  ;D). Yes its surprising that many can not point out Iraq on a map...however, i WOULD be surprised to death if anyone could find Canada on a map, let alone...figure out any possible importance this country plays in the world we live in lol Sorry Tech, u tha homie man...but uhh...people in glass houses should throw stonez.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2002, 04:24:39 AM by .:DayGoStyLz:. »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2002, 09:48:50 AM »
^^uhhh, all make sense...except the "rap=NY". lol *cough*bULLSHIT!*cough*  ;)

Rap wasn't founded in New York?  I know it's difficult to name a place where a certain genre of music originated but if you gotta name one place it's gotta be New York.

Yes its surprising that many can not point out Iraq on a map...however, i WOULD be surprised to death if anyone could find Canada on a map, let alone...figure out any possible importance this country plays in the world we live in lol Sorry Tech, u tha homie man...but uhh...people in glass houses should throw stonez.  ;)

You would be surprised for people to find Canada on a map before Iraq?...I know it's hard to find that little country tucked away up there.

::)

P.S. - You gotta be a moron.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2002, 09:52:19 AM by C2Knuckles »

Nostromoo

• Lil Geezy
  • Ermintrude is my mum
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2002, 12:17:54 PM »

you love rap don't you

rap =ny, ny , USA

you enjor cola right=usa
enojoy TV-usa
enjoy the phone-usa
computer-usa

I'm sorry but I don't understand what point you are trying to make? Are you saying that all of these things are American inventions?

1752 - Benjamin Franklin DISCOVERED electricy (you can't invent something that occurs natually).
But, in 1800 an Italian (Alessandro Volta) invented the battery.

Julius Ceaser invented the first "newspaper" called the Acta Diurna in about 60 BCE. The news was collected by actuarii who reported on wars, speeches, legal decisions, political events, marriages, divorces, accidents and deaths and this news was posted on a white board so people could read it. However, the first publically distributed printed newspaper appeared in Germany in the late 15th Century. The first mass distibuted newspapers to appear in America did so at the end of the 17th Century but it wasn't called the USA then - it was still a British colony.

Although Edison is attributed with the invention of electric street lights he did not install his until 1882 after they had actually first been used from 1878 in Westgate-on-Sea in the UK. Also, Edison didn't even invent the light bulb first. This was invented by Sir Joseph Wilson Swan (an Englishman) several years before Edison had his. Also, Edison took some of Swan's ideas and produced the first commercially viable light bulbs at the "Edison Swan Electric Co".

The first Highway in America (Highway 110) was built in 1940. After the first Autobahn in Germany in 1929 and the first Italian autostrada in 1924.

I'll give you fast food and cola.

I'm not currently wearing any American designed clothers. Chances are I do own some but so what? America is one of the largest industrial powers so if it didn't have a major impact on clothing I'd be surprised. But American clothes are no better than any other countries clothes (they're probably all manufactured in the same sweat shop in Asia anyway) so it's kind of irrelevant.

TVs an interesting on. I don't know about that. John Logie Baird (UK) had the first TV but it was mechanical. The first electronic TV was developed by Vladimir Zworykin who was working at the time for RCA so maybe.

Although the Internet was a development of arpanet (a US military invention) it was an English man (Tim Berners-Lee) who came up with the http standards. So infact, although you can thank the American's for telnet, email, ftp etc, web browsing (what we're doing now) was invented by him.

Oh, and yes the Americans did claim the first real programmable computer - the ENIAC. But a programmable computer called the Colossus was invented several years prior to ENIAC at Manchester University in the UK. But it was kept secret at the time, and for years afterwards, as it was used during the war on project Ultra.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2002, 01:54:13 PM »
Hey guess what Big Jake?

You just got ripped apart.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2002, 07:28:40 PM »

I'm sorry but I don't understand what point you are trying to make? Are you saying that all of these things are American inventions?

1752 - Benjamin Franklin DISCOVERED electricy (you can't invent something that occurs natually).
But, in 1800 an Italian (Alessandro Volta) invented the battery.

Julius Ceaser invented the first "newspaper" called the Acta Diurna in about 60 BCE. The news was collected by actuarii who reported on wars, speeches, legal decisions, political events, marriages, divorces, accidents and deaths and this news was posted on a white board so people could read it. However, the first publically distributed printed newspaper appeared in Germany in the late 15th Century. The first mass distibuted newspapers to appear in America did so at the end of the 17th Century but it wasn't called the USA then - it was still a British colony.

Although Edison is attributed with the invention of electric street lights he did not install his until 1882 after they had actually first been used from 1878 in Westgate-on-Sea in the UK. Also, Edison didn't even invent the light bulb first. This was invented by Sir Joseph Wilson Swan (an Englishman) several years before Edison had his. Also, Edison took some of Swan's ideas and produced the first commercially viable light bulbs at the "Edison Swan Electric Co".

The first Highway in America (Highway 110) was built in 1940. After the first Autobahn in Germany in 1929 and the first Italian autostrada in 1924.

I'll give you fast food and cola.

I'm not currently wearing any American designed clothers. Chances are I do own some but so what? America is one of the largest industrial powers so if it didn't have a major impact on clothing I'd be surprised. But American clothes are no better than any other countries clothes (they're probably all manufactured in the same sweat shop in Asia anyway) so it's kind of irrelevant.

TVs an interesting on. I don't know about that. John Logie Baird (UK) had the first TV but it was mechanical. The first electronic TV was developed by Vladimir Zworykin who was working at the time for RCA so maybe.

Although the Internet was a development of arpanet (a US military invention) it was an English man (Tim Berners-Lee) who came up with the http standards. So infact, although you can thank the American's for telnet, email, ftp etc, web browsing (what we're doing now) was invented by him.

Oh, and yes the Americans did claim the first real programmable computer - the ENIAC. But a programmable computer called the Colossus was invented several years prior to ENIAC at Manchester University in the UK. But it was kept secret at the time, and for years afterwards, as it was used during the war on project Ultra.

electricity as in controlled electricity  the  kind you pay for not the duracel kind

i'm well aware where the original newspaper appeared, actaully ceasar jocked that idea from an egyptian ....and i'm sorry the the first modern newspaper...was found in the 'colonies' ....just one question if puerto rico invented something spectacular does the United states get the credit

i'm not talking about the street lights you use when it gets dark, i'm talking about the traffic lights for cars and pedestrians.....common black history month knowledge

clothes-fact is....we're the most carbon copied fashion idustry in the world, along with paris and milan italy that's a fact any designer will tell you , shit versace just said it on E!....my whole point is most of the world is wrapped up in our fashion culture

internet-your totally leaving out the role UCLA had with the internet

computer-there's a very good movie about bill gates wich explains this ......almost every single pc in the world is designed after the american model

jay i was not told

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2002, 12:06:59 AM »
Well,

I know where Iraq is, and so does this guy:

lol...ahhahahhahahha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2002, 11:33:45 PM »
Tech, just so u know, all Americans laugh at Canada...