Author Topic: is GAME king of the WEST  (Read 2043 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: is GAME king of the WEST
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2010, 08:15:36 PM »
yeah this might be alotta comedy tho....jay u used to heads cyber bangin on you tho
some be hatin for real but cant lie its comedy and its free

Snoop is king of nothing but his own mind.A mind he smoked fucking retarded many years ago.Malice in wonderland was supposed to be a dark album but that boys done smoked himself so retarded he did songs with brandy and soulja boy instead.How else do you explain his last albums except extreme mental retardation?Snoop is a known hater in the game,how is he the  king?He cant even go gold anymore,and with good reason.Hes garbage.Comparing him to pac?You kiddng me right?You must have smoked yourself retarded as well.I dont know where this clown shoes came from,im guessing he was deans list at clown college but he better take his retarded statements the fuck on and go do a double dutch rudder with long beach iz active to pictures of snoop making a wife beater look like a triple xxl white tee with his ethiopian seventeen month crack binge looking ass.

lmao damn how many times can u call the man retarded???

Retards learn by repetition.I wanted to repeat as many times as possile so the retarded retard would pick up on it.Looks like he got the points hes ready to cyber bang me.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2010, 08:21:14 PM »
yall niggas so unintelligent, i JUST HAD to get on the gangsta-tip  8)

there's no room for communicatn, if an answer in an argument is build up by the word "Retarded".. so i'd rather bang on u instead..

c'mon nigga, leave the negative bullshit kindergarden-a,b,c's language out of thsi thread, n let's talk in ur language somewhere elsse.. or instead - gimme just a chance to shove a fork in2 ur eyesocket, so i can prove to u how dumb u are.. LOL  8)

Jaydc

« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2010, 08:24:49 PM »
You dont have a debate about polictics with a retard,you call him a retard and tell him to get the fuck on.Now go fucking karoake sexual eruption with some japanese businessmen you fucking clown.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2010, 08:26:53 PM »
my bad but this is comedy of the year...and we only 2 days in

You dont have a debate about polictics with a retard,you call him a retard and tell him to get the fuck on.Now go fucking karoake sexual eruption with some japanese businessmen you fucking clown.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2010, 08:28:48 PM »
like i said Tupac = King of the West. 8)

or Dre... ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2010, 08:29:50 PM »
dre is a dope rapper...considerin someone else writes his muzik
his delivery is dope compared to others

like i said Tupac = King of the West. 8)

or Dre... ;)
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2010, 08:31:05 PM »
Snoop couldnt even be the fucking burger king with his frail salad eating looking ass.Hes built like kate moss hows he going to carry anything on his back motherfucker probably struggles to open doors and wear big coats.Looking like a belt buckle will weigh him down.Snoop couldnt even hold his own as fucking paperweight.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2010, 08:32:09 PM »
u Jay Mohr-cum-swallowin ass causcasian-ass, weirdo!  8)

if u want to debate, then debate. the whole thing wit showin up into threads n ramblin on about "how dumb someone is without xplainin why?" is really pathetic.. if u want to, we can start it all over.. u come in, join the discussion, woot woot - it's real simple.. if u wanna call someone a "retard" for callin an artist a king of a speciifc coast, explain why - cause if u aren't, then u r lookin really stupid.. n if u r stupid, i have to "dumb down" myself - in order 4  character like u to understand what im sayin.. so, nephew - u wanna bang or what? LMAO

*tsk, tsk*

ur the next bully-victim fo me. LOL

Jaydc

« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2010, 08:34:42 PM »
You couldnt bully an 87 year old women out of a granola bar kiddo now step on before i mind rape you.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2010, 08:38:06 PM »
lLMAO u serious?  :D
aight, nephew..
like Marvin Gaye would say.. "Let's get it on.."

fabtoxicp@yahoo.com
let's go back-n-fourth

negative bullshit out of this thread though, because we r actually discussing hear. get the fuck out!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: January 02, 2010, 08:38:24 PM »
Snoop fell the fuck off,i find it hard to dispute that. and you cant front jay's got jokes lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: January 02, 2010, 08:39:10 PM »
damn please dont take it to the e-mails
keep it in here...or somewhere
its been a while since someone had a war with jay
Cube

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2010, 08:39:50 PM »
an email battle...shits gettin serious.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #103 on: January 02, 2010, 08:43:37 PM »
i came into dubcc to discuss "music", but if i only can find "characters" to interact wit, i would rather "communicate" wit them through other platforms.. simple

I ujmped into this thread to talk about the king of the west, not to get attacked by some weird child in a war-of-words.. we can do dat too, sure no problem.. hit me fabtxicp@yahoo.com

but I'm stickin to the subjects in threads

Jaydc

« Reply #104 on: January 02, 2010, 08:46:33 PM »
As if Im giving this fruitcake my email.Hell probably invite me to his webcam show where lets his poodle lick smuckers off his chest hair.