Author Topic: is GAME king of the WEST  (Read 2076 times)

Jaydc

Re: is GAME king of the WEST
« Reply #120 on: January 02, 2010, 09:48:56 PM »
dont know but i see you already tryna claim post of the year in your sig
ay watch out tho jay....cuz he be blowin some doggs

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: January 02, 2010, 09:59:23 PM »
jay you ever thought of doin comedy?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #122 on: January 02, 2010, 11:49:36 PM »
Who is this clown?haha.Thinking he can go toe to toe with the fucking champ lol.

:D

how can u b the champ if i destroyd u like one message ago? oh, ur still alive? okay, ima end this now..  8)

who i am? i'm the new cool kid in school..  8)
mayb u were the champion, b4 i came in this bitch, but I'm now OFFICIALY revokin ur title - im takin over this bitch
I RUN THIS SHIT, Y'ALL JUST LIVE HERE! KING KONG AINT GOT SHT ON ME *denzel-voice from "Training Day"*  8)

the new guy's been on this board for only 2 months, n the new guy destroyed you n ur fake-ass internet-credibility forever wit only 2 fuckin messages - ur a total loser  8)

REST IN PIECE IN CYBERSPACE

we're havin a funeral for ur nickname tomorrow

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #123 on: January 04, 2010, 12:29:02 AM »
he's not a rapper though, which means he could neva become the king..  8)
Dr.Dre is not a rapper? are you retarded?

u r scientifcaly diagnosed "retarded" if u think André Young's ever been a rapper in any way or form, ever in his career.. He is a prducer dat happens to "rap" (meanin he lays his voice on skeleton-verses, dat someone else wrote), just like Lare Professor, Kanye West..

what r u gon tell me next? dat RBX is a singer? LMAO moron

wait...

so you have to write your own material to be a rapper?

does that mean you have to write your own material to be a singer? because i hate to break it to you, but 90% of singers out their, don't write their own material.

Frank Sinatra, arguably the most loved, popular & greatest singer of all time, never even picked up a pen.

anyway, i thought the art form of rap was the actual action of spitting the bars, not writing the music.

lol, he doesn't know the difference between writing and rapping

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2010, 12:53:21 AM »
The King of the West? Game?! Based on what exactly.... album sales dont define talent and his arent that great to begin with anyway. I don't think there IS a king yet but there sure as hell are some runners up. YOUNG MAYLAY is ridiculous. CROOKED I is bad-ass. BAD LUCC has a lot of potential. Hell, how about the highly slept on KING T?! Or how about HITTMAN?? These guys are wicked lyricists. People like DR. DRE need to step the fuck up and put them on... How he let King T & HITTMAN slip into oblivion I don't know.... They both couldve been HUGE. Glad Maylay is laced up with Ice Cube's Lynch Mob including W.C. & Crazy Toons with King-T in the shadows.
yes Dre could have done more for King T & Hittman, but why is it his responsibility to help their careers?

Hittman was all over 2001, yet he disappeared for several years before he released a compilation

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: January 04, 2010, 12:59:30 AM »
That title would go to Snoop, hands down........... he's all over the show, the most known rap artist out there.

Game for prince? lol.

MediumL

« Reply #126 on: January 04, 2010, 04:42:01 AM »
who cares its not like the title actually means much atm
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>