Author Topic: is GAME king of the WEST  (Read 2081 times)

fabtoxicp

Re: is GAME king of the WEST
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2009, 08:47:27 PM »
Cavin Broadus' been the king since 1993, case closed. Snoop Dogg is bigger than Dr. Dre, 2PAC, Ice Cube all of em - if u look at the most important-thing of all "global-scale".. statistics
dat's a KING.. he's not as dope as he used to b, tho.. LOL

Portugoal

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2009, 08:52:42 PM »
Cavin Broadus' been the king since 1993, case closed. Snoop Dogg is bigger than Dr. Dre, 2PAC, Ice Cube all of em - if u look at the most important-thing of all "global-scale".. statistics

this is a KING

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2009, 08:53:31 PM »
lol
ima leave it to my....

this is a KING
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Portugoal

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2009, 08:57:59 PM »
lol
ima leave it to my....

this is a KING

You can't deny facts. Snoop is not a king and he will never be one. Just like any other rapper we know.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 09:01:34 PM by The Bigg M-A-U »

fabtoxicp

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2009, 09:14:34 PM »
LMAO yeah okay
seriously though, if u have to give the KING-title to one rapper from the dub, it's gotta be snoopy.. makes more sense

uhh now how about the prince and queen-titles?
YoYo - The Queen
The Game - The Prince
Daz Dillinger - Joker
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 09:18:12 PM by fabtoxicp »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2009, 09:17:35 PM »
lol
the prince of compton
the queen of the i.e.
the brides maid of inglewood...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2009, 09:35:15 PM »
too many niggaz taking this shit out of context

Snoop is a legend.  He's excluded.  Nothing wrong with calling yourself KING, TI say he KING OF THE SOUTH.  When you say you king of something you the FACE.
When east coast heads and south heads think West Coast rap as of current they say

SNOOP GAME DRE.  No Game is no legend now and he only 3 albums in but he is making noise in the mainstream and has a fan base overseas.  As of current he is
the FACE.   Being a KING doesn't automatically make u a legend,

as of right now GAME has the WEST COAST

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2009, 09:39:12 PM »
t.i. says hes the king...is he NO!!!!
ANDRE 3000, FACE, THEM CATS ARE KINGS ESPECIALLY FACE CUZ NOT MANY IF NOT ANY HAVE DONE WHAT HES DONE AND STILL DOES
WAYNE SAYS HES THE BEST...IS HE NO
JUS CUZ MUFFUCCAZ SAY WHAT THEY ARE DONT MEAN THEY ARE
NOT LIL FLIP, WAYNE, T.I., TPAIN, TRICK DADDY NAH FACE IS THE REAL KING
Cube

fabtoxicp

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2009, 09:48:55 PM »
game's face def not a good face, so he's gettin xcluded rite there.. no butterfly tatoos are carryin the Dub-sign as long as i'm alive. He's NOT the king LOL

n for the record
King Of the South - Bushwick Bill LOL

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2009, 09:53:45 PM »
game's face def not a good face, so he's gettin xcluded rite there.. no butterfly tatoos are carryin the Dub-sign as long as i'm alive. He's NOT the king LOL

n for the record
King Of the South - Bushwick Bill LOL

I feel you.  Hip Hop is extremely competitive.

Scarface and Dre 3000 are already legends to homeboy above you.  They have already delivered the game classic albums and have great lengths of longevity in the game.  It goes without saying that they are Legends.  You don't even have to say that.

KING is for a active mainstream rapper with dominance in 1's region

Dre is a legend out here, Snoop is a legend out here we already know that.  Hate it or love it, when east coast and southern heads talk about west coast currently

SNOOP
GAME
DRE( a lot of the younger heads don't even know DRE sad to say or never even heard The Chronic) Hip Hop is constantly growing older.  Ask this new gucci mane juiceman bullshit rap era kids to name 2 tracks off THE CHRONIC 2001 and I doubt most of them could if they could even NAME 1

Do I think Nipsey and Jay Rock would represent the WEST COAST a whole lot harder than GAME? Yes.  With that being said I don't deny Game as being one of the faces for
west coast rap to out of towners

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 09:56:24 PM by YaKno7 »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2009, 09:58:45 PM »
real talk but isnt the representation of this supposed king matter?
doesnt it matter that this king has made wack records and made songs with pop singers?
doesnt it matter that game has done the weird shit that hes done?lol
do kings do that?
if they are a king...arent they posed to rep the region like no other and rep it so everyone can see how it is where they are not able to be?
the representation of game, snoop, cube etc...isnt the representation in what this coast was built upon but they were here years ago and started years ago and are still makin muzik so its as if they get a pass....but what snoop, game cube are doin arent king things..lol
what face has done for his region is what a king does and never loses a step...he might have lost a step cuz he doesnt release enough muzik.... but his lyrical game is what he kept strong and never sold out
cant say the same thing bout snoop, cube, game and others
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 10:01:11 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 10:03:06 PM »
the "king" era is done

no one is running shit

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2009, 10:03:34 PM »
doesnt it matter that this king has made wack records and made songs with pop singers?
do kings do that?
if they are a king...arent they posed to rep the region like no other and rep it so everyone can see how it is where they are not able to be?
the representation of game, snoop, cube etc...isnt the representation in what this coast was built upon but they were here years ago and started years ago and are still makin muzik so its as if they get a pass....but what snoop, game cube are doin arent king things..lol
what face has done for his region is what a king does and never loses a step...he might have lost a step but his lyrical game is what he kept strong and never sold out

I don't co sign Game.  He's done too much bi polar shit, yes at times he makes good music and delivers o.k. bars but I'm saying he is a FACE right now for west coast rap.  That's not a stretch at all.  Cube has delivered the game classics and still releasing raw material at age 40.  He even got a LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD from wack ass BET

How did Snoop/Cube/Game sell out?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2009, 10:08:58 PM »
when they release a album they release it the way the label wants it made and not how they want
why is snoop recordin with pussy cat dolls?
why is cube recordin with lil jon?
why is game recordin with neyo?

thats not sellin out?

sellin millions or not...thats sellin out but they leave the dope records off and claim they are bosses?
doesnt a boss run shit? lol
aite if a boss runs the game then why arent the bangers on the album?
but instead you have pussy cat dolls, soulja boy?
snoop and soulja boy?
they are the face of this coast cuz they rep this coast when they make the muzik they make but the muzik they are makin is wack?
snoop reppin the west on a soulja boy song is wack
cube recordin with lil jon is wack

but the dope records dont get heard or to the masses cuz snoop dont want em too for obvious reasons of them not sellin and gettin as much attention as a soulja boy/snoop song would
but if he would put that in their face like there you have it another last meal album...what you gon do now?
he hasnt done that since that album...lol and that was how many albums ago?
paid the cost
R & G
blue carpet
ego trippin
malice

damn thats 5 albums ago...thats crazy

do kings do that?
what face has done for his region is what a king does and never loses a step...he might have lost a step but his lyrical game is what he kept strong and never sold out

I don't co sign Game.  He's done too much bi polar shit, yes at times he makes good music and delivers o.k. bars but I'm saying he is a FACE right now for west coast rap.  That's not a stretch at all.  Cube has delivered the game classics and still releasing raw material at age 40.  He even got a LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD from wack ass BET

How did Snoop/Cube/Game sell out?
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2009, 10:11:12 PM »
do kings do that?
what face has done for his region is what a king does and never loses a step...he might have lost a step cuz he doesnt release enough muzik.... but his lyrical game is what he kept strong and never sold out

Look at you soundin like a damn preacher lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme