Author Topic: is GAME king of the WEST  (Read 2071 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: is GAME king of the WEST
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2009, 02:24:10 PM »
kings dont sell out
kings have shit brought to them...not they bow down to others

That's right. It's good being a King.

SheraZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2009, 07:41:22 PM »
2PAC

Word!

Snoop is a legend, but he converted from gangtsa rap to RnB and even softer RnB
Game makes dope music and is known worldwide, but he ruined his career beefin with 50 and beggin Dre!

But the west still got much talent in mixtape rappers like crooked I etc.. but u just cannot give them the king crown even tho the king era is over..

peace
www.thugtertainment.net  <- Hussein Fatal's Official Site!!

BORN LEGENDARY DROPPIN JUNE 16th on ITUNES and Thugtertainment.net (hardcopy)

fabtoxicp

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2009, 08:31:30 PM »
Snoop Dogg, duh'!!
goddamit im gettn tired of u naive niggaz.  8)
it dont matter if u dont like him or not, he is the king, period, case closed.. ask anybody.. even muddafuccin Ice Cube said so.. Game's a kid, he dope as fucc n he a face, but he still a kid - snoop an o.g., and who is STILL the nigga wit the BIGGEST face from the dub.. u aint seein Game on the screens as much as u c the nigga snoopy.. LOL now shut the fuck up  :laugh:
exclude a nigga cus he an older legend? negro please, what the fuck are u talkin about? if the legend's still relevnt, there's no reason to take away his King-title, specially if his more relevant than any other nigga from the dub.. LOL
i'm not a dickrider, but i dont like stupidity..

These are basicaly the stripes u need to have, to be entitled as bein a KING of a coast
Longevity - 1992-2010, and still one of the BIGGEST rappers in the world

Skills - He used to have it. But he can still pack a punch if he wants to, n he is still one of the best offthedome-freestylers of all time - ask The D.O.C.

Infuence - The slang. First nigga starring in blockbuster movies (2pac was the first nigga in hollywood-movies, but none of his shit made any big money xcept mayb AboveTheRim). First nigga fuckin wit auto-tune - who followed? uhh, let's c - Kanye, T-Pain etc etc etc

Classics --- "Doggystyle", which is one of the biggest HipHop-records of all time.. "The Chronic" (which is as much a Snoop-record as it is a Dre-record)

Hits --- Too many to count

Industry-presence (recordin wit eveybody from Pussy Cat Dolls to Mack 10) --- There's not a single industry-nigga from any coast in the world, who doesn't like Snoop, or who haven't requested a guest-apperance from him. n how many no-name niggaz wouldn't been eatin, if it wasn't for Snoop jumpin on they shit wit a 16-appearance?

and remember, without no Snoopy - there'd b no Tray Deee, Eastsidaz, RBX, Daz, Kurupt, Nate, Bad Azz, LBC Crew -- not even a Crooked I (cus if it wasn't for Snoopy, there'd b no Big C-Style)

He resurrected Kokane, and he updated the careers of rappers such as MC Eiht, KAM. He even brougt Teddy fuckin Riley back LOL

he even gave Bishop Lamont his name..

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP!!  :D

and for the record, who is tellin snoopy how to create his music? LMAO he got his own label, is his own boss, if anythin he's tellin other niggas what to do wit they shit - he even runs a part of Priority fuckin Records! how much boss'n up he gotta do?

« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 09:02:41 PM by fabtoxicp »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2009, 10:13:40 PM »
lol at this fabricated duke
brought kams career to an update? lol
wheres kam? and wheres kams album?

snoopys his own boss?  lol then why is he makin wack records but then turns around and talks shit about those artists and their new style that they took from him?
its all good tho
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2009, 10:26:53 PM »

snoopys his own boss?  lol then why is he makin wack records but then turns around and talks shit about those artists and their new style that they took from him?
its all good tho

LMAO

C'mon u can't go hard on these forum members like that....they don't know any better
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2009, 10:30:19 PM »
im jus havin fun wit it...the snoopy groupies, game groupies arent worth serious talk since like you said they dont know any better
but its fun to slide by and mess with em especially when they are wrong but they dont want to admitt it...lol
lol @ tha gangsta luv...gangsta....

its all good tho

LMAO

C'mon u can't go hard on these forum members like that....they don't know any better
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2009, 10:32:23 PM »
im jus havin fun wit it...the snoopy groupies, game groupies arent worth serious talk since like you said they dont know any better
but its fun to slide by and mess with em especially when they are wrong but they dont want to admitt it...lol

its all good tho

LMAO

Now u see why I come on here lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2009, 10:36:28 PM »
otherwise im really tired and barely awake but damn these groupies and haters are somethin else
but yeah i see why you come thru now
but you always been real supreme...real talk
if only you were in snoops position
damn we'd have a real king holdin the throne
how can you be a king but not be a king?
not that album sales mean anythin to me....but best believe the boss stopped talkin that king STUFF when his album sales reached him and not the other way around...lol

its all good tho

LMAO

Cube

fabtoxicp

« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2009, 10:38:35 PM »

its all good tho

check this out, youngster..

where's kams album? there might not b no kam-album, but still snoop brought more eyeballin on kam', wit his co-signin of the nigga n the warzone - he certainly aint got all those myspace-hits because of the fact he is brotha kam from the west coast.. the fucc u think?
LOL it ain't like he's posed to SAVE u as an artist, just cus he Snoop Dogg - providin a platform is enuff. simple

the only reason ur not sayin snoop the king, is simply because ur not LIKIN him - otherwise it's really just so obvious n logical..

aight, einstein. why'd u think he makes the music his makin? WHY!?!? tell me dat..! c'mon tell me. BECAUSE HE IS IN THE INDUSTRY AND ARE PLAYING THE GAME THE WAY ITS POSE TO B PLAYED  ;D u think everybody wants back-packin, hardore-gangsta-ass west coast shit cuz u want it? no, his fanbase are waaaay bigger than only u..

fabtoxicp

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2009, 10:41:18 PM »
prove me wrong, youngster.. shoot back longer arguments in ur answers, instead of callin me  a snoop-groupie, hoeass nigga.. LMAO

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2009, 10:41:57 PM »
Nobody wants to except the real 'cause they have no idea what it looks like. All bull shit to the side Spider Loc could've been the real face of the west. That's a real dude for ya'll asses who works hard on his word alone. I don't grind like I should so low key Im fuckin up but Spi is slept on.

otherwise im really tired and barely awake but damn these groupies and haters are somethin else
not that album sales mean anythin to me....but best believe the boss stopped talkin that king STUFF when his album sales reached him and not the other way around...lol

its all good tho

LMAO

fabtoxicp

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2009, 10:43:54 PM »
spider's tight.. no doubt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2009, 10:47:05 PM »
real talk
and i dont give a...but spiders realness>>>wack records mack 10, snoop, game etc..be puttin out
anyone that reps this coast whereever they go and dont do no industry sideways shit...they kings, they reppin us and not sellin
good lookin supreme

Nobody wants to except the real 'cause they have no idea what it looks like. All bull shit to the side Spider Loc could've been the real face of the west. That's a real dude for ya'll asses who works hard on his word alone. I don't grind like I should so low key Im fuckin up but Spi is slept on.

its all good tho

LMAO

Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2009, 11:03:21 PM »
GAME will never be King cuz he aint King In his Hood..His music i can say is good..Soi music is the shit.. real crippin and he is getting better than past years..Snoop he definatley aint king cuz he never stands for anything he says...

THE WEST AINT GOT NO KING..THATS WHY WE IN LAST PLACE NOW IN THE INDUSTRY...CRAB IN THE BARREL SYNDROME..

Like Jd from the Lench Mob was telling me the other day on the phone..Toomany niggas MIC BLOCKING...POINT BLANK....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2009, 11:04:15 PM »
damn real talk c-rida

GAME will never be King cuz he aint King In his Hood..His music i can say is good..Soi music is the shit.. real crippin and he is getting better than past years..Snoop he definatley aint king cuz he never stands for anything he says...

THE WEST AINT GOT NO KING..THATS WHY WE IN LAST PLACE NOW IN THE INDUSTRY...CRAB IN THE BARREL SYNDROME..

Like Jd from the Lench Mob was telling me the other day on the phone..Toomany niggas MIC BLOCKING...POINT BLANK....
Cube