Author Topic: is GAME king of the WEST  (Read 2073 times)

fabtoxicp

Re: is GAME king of the WEST
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2010, 05:18:29 PM »
thing is this u c..
u cant have 2 titles. rapper/producer - one title outweighs always the other.. Dr. Dre - Producer, therefore u can't call him a "rapper"

what u could call him though, is a "producer dat raps"

OTHER EXAMPLES
Snoop Dogg  - "a rapper dat produces"
Ice Cube - "an actor dat raps"
The Alchemist - "a producer dat raps"
Will Smith - "an actor dat raps"

now stop arguin about this shit, im gettin tired n i want to go to sleep..
8)

oh, n Snoop does write his rhymes - he just wasn't doin it on his last two albums..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2010, 05:19:23 PM »
yeah but also how can you give (not sayin you are but) how can someone or a rapper that doesnt write his own lyrics get anywhere near as much as credit as bein that rapper with someone that does?
some...even some artists themselves that write their own muzik say the hardest part of bein a rapper etc...is the writin part?
if thats true and someone is doin that for certain rappers...they jus readin off he paper?  lol

wait hold up cham
you think its aite for rappers to have ghostwriters? as in take all credit that they can vs a rapper that writes his own ryhmes?
basically do you look at a rapper different when he/she writes or dont write their muzik?

he's not a rapper though, which means he could neva become the king..  8)
Dr.Dre is not a rapper? are you retarded?

u r scientifcaly diagnosed "retarded" if u think André Young's ever been a rapper in any way or form, ever in his career.. He is a prducer dat happens to "rap" (meanin he lays his voice on skeleton-verses, dat someone else wrote), just like Lare Professor, Kanye West..

what r u gon tell me next? dat RBX is a singer? LMAO moron

wait...

so you have to write your own material to be a rapper?

does that mean you have to write your own material to be a singer? because i hate to break it to you, but 90% of singers out their, don't write their own material.

Frank Sinatra, arguably the most loved, popular & greatest singer of all time, never even picked up a pen.

anyway, i thought the art form of rap was the actual action of spitting the bars, not writing the music.

i don't rappers should have people write their music for them, but if they do, i don't see how they aren't rappers.

does that mean Snoop Dogg isn't anything? i mean, it's been said for years that he doesn't write his own music, so he just remains title-less? :P

if you want to make the argument that Dre is more a producer than rapper, i don't think anyone would disagree with that, but i mean the fact he has two classic albums which he receits bars in the style of rapping, i don't see how you could say he isn't "rapping" there lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2010, 05:21:46 PM »
WHERE IS SPI? He must be cooking up some shit...Snoop betta watch his ass goin down south.. alot of my partners who respect opur gangbangin is mad for something he said about outta towner gangbangers...

I aint gonna knock niggas from outta town reppin C's & B's ..Only difference ..them from us is they talk country.. they aint no bitches i knows that.. even eiht know that.. he done got punked a few times outta town.. but said all that to say

THE WEST HAS NO FOUNDATION ANY MORE...
  You got niggas hollerin crip with italian glasses and jeans on...You got niggas talk bad about the soulja boys but do songs with em 6 months later..You got Nigga who aint loyal to they own homies...And the main issue is..They STOP WEARING THEY KHAKIS & CHUCKS...LOL

Preach

fabtoxicp

« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2010, 05:25:30 PM »
the funny thing is, rappers take pride in NOT writin tey shit anymore these days.. the coolest thing u could do as an mc, is freestylin ur shit offthedome, one take, during a studio-recording sessoin. real talk, n u can thank Jay-Z n Lil Wayne for dat rapper-mentality.. LOL

if u can do dat shit rite, instead of takin some time wit the pencil, than ur the coolest nigga EVER in the stuiobooth! stupid, really LMAO

dats why alotta these niggas shit sound sloppy n just watered-down.. all these way too many mixtapes n shit.. niggas is basicaly just goofin around in the studio

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2010, 05:27:21 PM »
yeah but also how can you give (not sayin you are but) how can someone or a rapper that doesnt write his own lyrics get anywhere near as much as credit as bein that rapper with someone that does?
some...even some artists themselves that write their own muzik say the hardest part of bein a rapper etc...is the writin part?
if thats true and someone is doin that for certain rappers...they jus readin off he paper?  lol

wait hold up cham
you think its aite for rappers to have ghostwriters? as in take all credit that they can vs a rapper that writes his own ryhmes?
basically do you look at a rapper different when he/she writes or dont write their muzik?

u r scientifcaly diagnosed "retarded" if u think André Young's ever been a rapper in any way or form, ever in his career.. He is a prducer dat happens to "rap" (meanin he lays his voice on skeleton-verses, dat someone else wrote), just like Lare Professor, Kanye West..

wait...

does that mean you have to write your own material to be a singer? because i hate to break it to you, but 90% of singers out their, don't write their own material.

Frank Sinatra, arguably the most loved, popular & greatest singer of all time, never even picked up a pen.

anyway, i thought the art form of rap was the actual action of spitting the bars, not writing the music.

i don't rappers should have people write their music for them, but if they do, i don't see how they aren't rappers.

does that mean Snoop Dogg isn't anything? i mean, it's been said for years that he doesn't write his own music, so he just remains title-less? :P

if you want to make the argument that Dre is more a producer than rapper, i don't think anyone would disagree with that, but i mean the fact he has two classic albums which he receits bars in the style of rapping, i don't see how you could say he isn't "rapping" there lol.

i don't give people as much credit, but i mean, they deserve some.

i try not to listen to that "he didn't even write that shit", because that just takes away from the song to me; like i almost don't want to listen to it lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2010, 05:28:13 PM »
aite thats waz up
i feel what your sayin

wait hold up cham

wait...

i don't give people as much credit, but i mean, they deserve some.

i try not to listen to that "he didn't even write that shit", because that just takes away from the song to me; like i almost don't want to listen to it lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2010, 07:15:25 PM »
The King of the West? Game?! Based on what exactly.... album sales dont define talent and his arent that great to begin with anyway. I don't think there IS a king yet but there sure as hell are some runners up. YOUNG MAYLAY is ridiculous. CROOKED I is bad-ass. BAD LUCC has a lot of potential. Hell, how about the highly slept on KING T?! Or how about HITTMAN?? These guys are wicked lyricists. People like DR. DRE need to step the fuck up and put them on... How he let King T & HITTMAN slip into oblivion I don't know.... They both couldve been HUGE. Glad Maylay is laced up with Ice Cube's Lynch Mob including W.C. & Crazy Toons with King-T in the shadows.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2010, 07:35:52 PM »
hittman cant be a king cuz he hasnt done much for the coast
appearin on albums dont give you the tittle
wc can get the tittle if he put in more overall cuz hes also a dope rapper
but he aswell as others are overshadowed by others
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 07:51:10 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2010, 07:48:03 PM »
Snoop is king of nothing but his own mind.A mind he smoked fucking retarded many years ago.Malice in wonderland was supposed to be a dark album but that boys done smoked himself so retarded he did songs with brandy and soulja boy instead.How else do you explain his last albums except extreme mental retardation?Snoop is a known hater in the game,how is he the  king?He cant even go gold anymore,and with good reason.Hes garbage.Comparing him to pac?You kiddng me right?You must have smoked yourself retarded as well.I dont know where this clown shoes came from,im guessing he was deans list at clown college but he better take his retarded statements the fuck on and go do a double dutch rudder with long beach iz active to pictures of snoop making a wife beater look like a triple xxl white tee with his ethiopian seventeen month crack binge looking ass.

fabtoxicp

« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2010, 08:03:36 PM »
look at this napoleoan-complex-ass clown, LOL
if ur feelin like Snoopy aint the king, just hit me wit an argument u ginger-ass euro-faggit
why he not? tell me dat? ur short on ur words in ur answer, so i guess u aint got shit to say.. oh, and xeactly WHERE did i compare him to pac, sucka?

hit me fabtoxicp@yahoo.com if u just want to be negative the braindead way- or mayb even if ur lookin for somethin else, n let's set somethin up behind the scenes instead, fuckboy..
dont get me wrong though, i can bang wit the keyboard AND on the turf too..
i c u punk
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 08:06:27 PM by fabtoxicp »

Jaydc

« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2010, 08:05:46 PM »
look at this napoleoan-complex-ass clown, LOL
if ur feelin like Snoopy aint the king, just hit me wit an argument u ginger-ass euro-faggit
why he not? tell me dat? ur short on ur words in ur answer, so i guess u aint got shit to say..

hit me fabtoxicp@yahoo.com if u just want to be negative the braindead way- or mayb even if ur lookin for somethin else, n let's set somethin up behind the scenes instead, fuckboy..
dont get me wrong though, i can bang wit the keyboard AND on the turf too..
i c u punk

Oh man,I burst out laughing when I read this.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2010, 08:07:03 PM »
Snoop is king of nothing but his own mind.A mind he smoked fucking retarded many years ago.Malice in wonderland was supposed to be a dark album but that boys done smoked himself so retarded he did songs with brandy and soulja boy instead.How else do you explain his last albums except extreme mental retardation?Snoop is a known hater in the game,how is he the  king?He cant even go gold anymore,and with good reason.Hes garbage.Comparing him to pac?You kiddng me right?You must have smoked yourself retarded as well.I dont know where this clown shoes came from,im guessing he was deans list at clown college but he better take his retarded statements the fuck on and go do a double dutch rudder with long beach iz active to pictures of snoop making a wife beater look like a triple xxl white tee with his ethiopian seventeen month crack binge looking ass.

lmao damn how many times can u call the man retarded???
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2010, 08:09:17 PM »
jay you a fool for real
damn you had me crackin me up with this
damn good lookin supreme and jay for the laughs
well jay always bring the laughs...looks like he got on someones case tho...lol
dont mention the big doggs name in a negative way jay

Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2010, 08:11:41 PM »

Retards learn by repetition.I wanted to repeat as many times as possile so the retarded retard would pick up on it.Looks like he got the points hes ready to cyber bang me.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2010, 08:12:48 PM »
Real talk I can't stop laughin at that shit lol I gotta show the homie this

jay you a fool for real
damn you had me crackin me up with this
damn good lookin supreme and jay for the laughs
well jay always bring the laughs...looks like he got on someones case tho...lol
dont mention the big doggs name in a negative way jay

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme