Author Topic: LMAO...This Website Died Along With My Account.  (Read 4155 times)

Sikotic™

Re: LMAO...This Website Died Along With My Account.
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2010, 10:38:20 PM »
Don't forget Tom's. Elior's life was this forum, it's rather sad he wants it to fail without him. Elior, get help, get over it all. This site ruined your life, you have people calling your mom telling her what kind of drug addict you are, you have people clowning on your girl, you broke up with your damn girl over what people on an online site said, you tried to kidnap a member of that same online site, and you bitched out when someone tried to fight you, and you know you'd never ever see me because I wouldn't shove you, I'd just whoop your ass. Dude, get over it, you lose, take an L, is it so hard. In life you fail. No matter how many keystyles you throw out there, check this, Brandon is still in Med school about to make more money in a month than your damn beat up truck is worth. It's over, let it go, in life, you take a huge L.
Ether.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2010, 10:43:42 PM »
Don't forget Tom's. Elior's life was this forum, it's rather sad he wants it to fail without him. Elior, get help, get over it all. This site ruined your life, you have people calling your mom telling her what kind of drug addict you are, you have people clowning on your girl, you broke up with your damn girl over what people on an online site said, you tried to kidnap a member of that same online site, and you bitched out when someone tried to fight you, and you know you'd never ever see me because I wouldn't shove you, I'd just whoop your ass. Dude, get over it, you lose, take an L, is it so hard. In life you fail. No matter how many keystyles you throw out there, check this, Brandon is still in Med school about to make more money in a month than your damn beat up truck is worth. It's over, let it go, in life, you take a huge L.
Ether.
As in "Ethernet" by Sikotic dropping soon ??
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sikotic™

« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2010, 10:48:03 PM »
Ether.
As in "Ethernet" by Sikotic dropping soon ??
Yeah. I'm recording some shit with Jelly Roll and Fredwreck tomorrow afternoon after we have brunch. Be on the lookout 2nd quarter of 2010.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2010, 10:53:14 PM »
I think a lot of the activity lost was just lights himself making 10000 threads a day.

Elano

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2010, 11:14:41 PM »
Brandon is still in Med school about to make more money in a month than your damn beat up truck is worth.

gay  :camp:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2010, 06:07:59 AM »
Brandon is still in Med school about to make more money in a month than your damn beat up truck is worth.

I can do that too  :tosser:

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2010, 06:12:22 AM »
it seems like tha dubb shak has got 2 Nik over the years.  he's always going thru some shit on here, i never understood why he never let it go and just ignored it way back lol... i mean, who the fuck does he personally know on here?  it seems like he loves to waste his life away at moments.  you can only walk the walk of shame so many times man... grow up
« Last Edit: March 03, 2010, 06:44:18 AM by Flaka Stakz aka Tha Yung Alko-holik »

ikke

« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2010, 07:28:32 AM »
LOL The numbers in February are staggering
Compare your statistics to elano's activity.
Elano has been banned allot lately so less activity.

Elano = Dubcc

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2010, 10:23:24 PM »
SOO wutever happened to your account? u deleted it or someone else did? and wut was your final post count?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2010, 10:43:59 PM »

???

kemizt

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2010, 11:06:10 PM »

???

Sccit fanbitch, I pay no attention.

Sikotic™

« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2010, 11:48:55 PM »
Nah, it's just Elano being Elano.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #102 on: August 03, 2010, 04:17:47 AM »
wow...in all honesty, even i didn't realize how much nik meant to the life of this site...the decline in numbers have been atrociously consistent every month since the departure, and more awful than imaginable when compared to last year lmao. this truly was nikcc. 8)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #103 on: August 03, 2010, 04:25:04 AM »
wow...in all honesty, even i didn't realize how much nik meant to the life of this site...the decline in numbers have been atrociously consistent every month since the departure, and more awful than imaginable when compared to last year lmao. this truly was nikcc. 8)

lmao let it go man...talk about delusions of grandeur  :grumpy:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elano

« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2010, 04:53:38 AM »
Nah, it's just Elano being Elano.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/c8SFVh5ONQA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/c8SFVh5ONQA</a>