Author Topic: LMAO...This Website Died Along With My Account.  (Read 4093 times)

Sikotic™

Re: LMAO...This Website Died Along With My Account.
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2010, 05:02:54 PM »
LOL @ fat clubs
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2010, 10:19:30 PM »
NIK checks the stats on here like they are economic indicators haha...2 months in a row of declining activity...WCC is officially in a recession.  And just like the economy, wcc stats were artificially inflated for years due to the biggest influence being nothing but a fake.  Next, if you endorse his return as Forum Legend he will give you 8000 karma credits

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2010, 08:01:02 PM »
I just want to know why a guy would still come here when his mother's camel toe gets more love than he does.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2010, 08:12:33 PM »
Ikke actually made the point on the first page; last December the numbers were slightly higher than this year, but still low compared to the rest of the year.

anyway, the actual logic that makes sense here is that if the numbers are down after you leave, there is a problem with your life.

also, not to mention i haven't seen Roccy or LIGHTS; so there goes 4,000 posts & 40,000 threads.

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2010, 02:44:48 PM »
the jew is mad because thought he would leave some kind of legacy here hahaha, claiming he created dubcc and is the "forum legend" bitch the only trace of you besides your little poems is your slut mom and her tits

:laugh:

Muhfukka

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2010, 04:41:41 PM »

also, not to mention i haven't seen Roccy or LIGHTS; so there goes 4,000 posts & 40,000 threads.
good point, lights posted stupid shit constantly

ikke

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2010, 12:46:14 AM »

and he made prince post more stupid shit

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2010, 01:20:12 PM »

i think all the other sections are normal, just Tha G-Spot got quieter when those three left; but it's good because it was annoying lol.

& there aren't daily eight page threads in the Sports Section of NIK defending Kobe Bryant, so Laker cocksucking has gone down there.

so actually, this website got better with the Holocaust-like execution of the Jews.

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2010, 01:29:40 PM »

i think all the other sections are normal, just Tha G-Spot got quieter when those three left; but it's good because it was annoying lol.

& there aren't daily eight page threads in the Sports Section of NIK defending Kobe Bryant, so Laker cocksucking has gone down there.

so actually, this website got better with the Holocaust-like execution of the Jews.

but nik did make one good contribution to dubcc before he was terminated, we would never be able to appreciate orit without him

ikke

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2010, 05:02:58 PM »

but nik did make one good contribution to dubcc before he was terminated, we would never be able to appreciate orit without him
and danielle!

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2010, 12:02:17 AM »

and danielle!
and her 24 inch pythons.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2010, 02:32:59 AM »
Nik isnt a jew he has resorted to all lows of human life form...

you may be asking yourself well what is that?
no not a korean
no not a eurofag
no not a desperate wigger like infinite

but a Gweedo

gay ass jersey shore most blunted lookin ass nigga

Bananas

« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2010, 01:55:53 PM »
Fake gang sig too much douchey hair gel lookin ass nigga

Muhfukka

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2010, 02:25:14 PM »
187 on a muthafuckin kike

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2010, 11:48:20 PM »
What is this, 1998? Who the fuck still uses hair gel?

THA SAUCE HOUSE