Author Topic: Crooked I - #OkBye (Produced by Grinch)  (Read 1067 times)

Aaron

• 'G'
  • C.O.B. Circle of Bosses
Re: Crooked I - #OkBye (Produced by Grinch)
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2011, 01:23:05 AM »
Crooked spit fire

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2011, 08:50:03 AM »
i dont understand why its so many haters in here, there shouldnt be any when in comes to crooked bc he shits on ur favorite rapper, if ur hating on crooked i truly believe its personal and has nothing to do with his music!!!!!!!!   QUALITY, REAL MUSIC, maybe he makes ya haters think too much and u cant handle it so u hate on him instead of giving him his props, he literally SHITS on ur favorite rapper, excluding PAC bc Pac's the best but other than that there is no excuse for ur ignorance!!!

If he shitted on my favorite rapper then why would they be my favorite rapper?

And Masta Ace >>>>> Crooked I, lol at anyone who says otherwise.

pfft this ain't the 1980s and Masta Ace wasn't even the 2nd best member of the Juice crew

Masta Ace was sick in the 80s and 90s....and even sicker in the 2000s. Dude is like wine, only gets better with age. A Long Hot Summer >>>> your favorite rapper's career. And lol @ you pretending like you've even listened to him.

fuck you man I know my Masta Ace.   I still say Kool G Rap and BDK were better, as was Craig G.

and Percee P > Masta Ace is you wanna mention old school rappers.

Nah. Maybe if you compared their best material, but career-wise??? Masta Ace has never released a weak album. Everyone else you mentioned has fallen off in the later part of their careers. Anyways, what does this topic have to do with other members of the Juice Crew? I brought up Masta Ace specifically to disprove the claim that Crooked I shits on my favorite rapper. Because I would consider him far below my favorite rapper.

what does it have to do with the Juice Crew?  because you can't even pick the best member of the Juice crew to be your favorite rapper.  I thought we were cool but if your gonna go at me like the other d-bags on here then go right ahead sir.  :D

yeah thats so wack huh? yeah that guy has no talent... hahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2011, 10:20:06 AM »
i dont understand why its so many haters in here, there shouldnt be any when in comes to crooked bc he shits on ur favorite rapper, if ur hating on crooked i truly believe its personal and has nothing to do with his music!!!!!!!!   QUALITY, REAL MUSIC, maybe he makes ya haters think too much and u cant handle it so u hate on him instead of giving him his props, he literally SHITS on ur favorite rapper, excluding PAC bc Pac's the best but other than that there is no excuse for ur ignorance!!!

If he shitted on my favorite rapper then why would they be my favorite rapper?

And Masta Ace >>>>> Crooked I, lol at anyone who says otherwise.

pfft this ain't the 1980s and Masta Ace wasn't even the 2nd best member of the Juice crew

Masta Ace was sick in the 80s and 90s....and even sicker in the 2000s. Dude is like wine, only gets better with age. A Long Hot Summer >>>> your favorite rapper's career. And lol @ you pretending like you've even listened to him.

fuck you man I know my Masta Ace.   I still say Kool G Rap and BDK were better, as was Craig G.

and Percee P > Masta Ace is you wanna mention old school rappers.

Nah. Maybe if you compared their best material, but career-wise??? Masta Ace has never released a weak album. Everyone else you mentioned has fallen off in the later part of their careers. Anyways, what does this topic have to do with other members of the Juice Crew? I brought up Masta Ace specifically to disprove the claim that Crooked I shits on my favorite rapper. Because I would consider him far below my favorite rapper.

what does it have to do with the Juice Crew?  because you can't even pick the best member of the Juice crew to be your favorite rapper.  I thought we were cool but if your gonna go at me like the other d-bags on here then go right ahead sir.  :D

yeah thats so wack huh? yeah that guy has no talent... hahaha

I'm calling you out for changing the topic because its something you don't want to discuss. Bro you don't even listen to the Juice Crew so lets not even go there. You know what's funny is that I wouldn't even argue with you if you said Big Daddy Kane was the best member of the Juice Crew. I don't stan for anyone and I'm aware of the fact everyone has a different opinion. You on the other hand get your feelings hurt here on the regular.

Please tell me where I said Crooked was wack or had no talent. Please do. Its stans like you who come up with imaginary things in their head that I've said to justify to themselves for riding so hard. Lmao.

Nice freestyle but I have to laugh at the fact you posted a freestyle. Just the other day I listened to a kid on youtube spitting fire. Now go listen to Masta Ace's discography.

shay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • "thro some money up thats are trademark boy COB
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2011, 10:46:56 AM »
this shit is dope for real  8)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2011, 02:01:14 PM »
Masta Ace is hella dope (just ask Eminem). havent listened to him for a while, need to pick up that "Disposbale arts" album again..
for the record tho, Daddy Kane & G-Rap are the best Juice Crew-members, hands down

ROFL

oh,
there was a Masta Ace-song that Dead Prez sampled for the song "HipHop" i think,
cant remember the title..

???
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 04:39:09 PM by imsohappydatmydiccsbig »