Author Topic: Why doesn't Obama get the grief bush got for being a war monger  (Read 910 times)

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why doesn't Obama get the grief bush got for being a war monger
« on: December 31, 2009, 08:39:04 AM »
Since his inception Barack has:

Ordering and carried out military strikes in Yemen

Significantly inreased the number of troops in Afghanistan

Increasing financial & military aid to Israel

Military attacks in Pakistan, which have led to the displacement of 1 million civilians

so why does he get no where near the hater Bush got? is it just cos his got good PR

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Re: Why doesn't Obama get the grief bush got for being a war monger
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 12:54:33 PM »
Cuz he's black and black folks don't lie like white folks cuz they've been through too much hardship to deceive. Its the perfect ploy for the mafukas that control the world to have a guy like obama be in power cuz he's a wolf in sheeps clothin not like dat mahfucka bush. Plus Obama has pop culture appeal by appearing on talkshows and bein all hollywood n shit. Itz just a big Deception. Republicians=Democrats, Bush=Obama.

Instead of being called a War Mongerer Dat Nigga get a Nobel Peace Prize. Only in America. ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 12:56:43 PM by David Mack »

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 01:15:46 PM »

War is peace, particularly when you have a black man who campaigned on anti war message doing it.

People don't want reality, they just want what feels good, the Obama brand has been executed to perfection, so they embrace it, the substance of the brand matters little to them.

However Obama is just a symtomn of a much wider problem and I guess the prime example of people not caring about substance is the fact that these focus groups are based on how do you perceive this person's personality. The most heartening response would be who the fuck cares, what are his or her policies! but instead they treat these politicians like celebrity's riding the waves of adulation when things are going well and deriding them when the tide is turning against them.

However Obama will be replaced when the time is right, and the cycle of illusion will continue and then we will ask the question "isn't this deja vu"?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 01:19:29 PM by virtuoso »

The Overfiend

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 10:11:18 PM »

People don't want reality, they just want what feels good

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2010, 11:04:40 AM »
 :grumpy:

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 03:26:03 PM »
Add Yemen to the list

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 05:42:46 PM »
Because the majority of Americans are sheep

DIP DIP SET SET

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2010, 06:19:57 PM »
i have a feeling obama will set new records in genocide

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2010, 04:38:41 PM »

War is peace, particularly when you have a black man who campaigned on anti war message doing it.

People don't want reality, they just want what feels good, the Obama brand has been executed to perfection, so they embrace it, the substance of the brand matters little to them.

However Obama is just a symtomn of a much wider problem and I guess the prime example of people not caring about substance is the fact that these focus groups are based on how do you perceive this person's personality. The most heartening response would be who the fuck cares, what are his or her policies! but instead they treat these politicians like celebrity's riding the waves of adulation when things are going well and deriding them when the tide is turning against them.

However Obama will be replaced when the time is right, and the cycle of illusion will continue and then we will ask the question "isn't this deja vu"?

Your post was on point.  "War is peace", exactly, 1984 double-speak is in full-effect.  I mean, Obama even won a Nobel Peace Prize, lol!

If you watch prominent Democrats in the media, who shape and mold the thinking of their party (Kieth Olberman for example, MSNBC)... it's always the Ad Hominen argument.  I think that is what they call it when you attack the person, and not the policies.  Likewise, they applaud themselves for being such caring people, and ignore the effect that their policies have in reality.

And yes, as you said Obama will be replaced when the time is right, and in time the media will make it appear that he was one of the greatest presidents of All-Time, the reincarnation of J.F.K.

...However, with that being said.  I do have to give Obama credit for just one thing.  His administration has not beefed up the "Islamic terrorism" rhetoric in the same way a Republican administration would of.  Republicans are much more zealous in preying upon the fear and weakness of the American public, and promoting the idea of a faceless, omnipresent, Apocalyptic, International Islamic terror threat supposedly coordinated in the caves of Afghanistan/Pakistan that imminently threatens the white Christian way of life.

So the terror rhetoric and Islamophobia has been mitigated to a degree by this administration.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 04:56:41 PM »

...However, with that being said.  I do have to give Obama credit for just one thing.  His administration has not beefed up the "Islamic terrorism" rhetoric in the same way a Republican administration would of.  Republicans are much more zealous in preying upon the fear and weakness of the American public, and promoting the idea of a faceless, omnipresent, Apocalyptic, International Islamic terror threat supposedly coordinated in the caves of Afghanistan/Pakistan that imminently threatens the white Christian way of life.

So the terror rhetoric and Islamophobia has been mitigated to a degree by this administration.

That's always been part of the plan. Democrats say they don't spread war help the poor while Republicans say they don't raise taxes or create new programs. But in reality both parties do all 4 of those things. No democrat president would even mutter the word Islam or terror coming in after Bush. Obama wants to sound as far away from Bush as he can while being the exact same president.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 05:28:41 PM »

Word

That's always been part of the plan. Democrats say they don't spread war help the poor while Republicans say they don't raise taxes or create new programs. But in reality both parties do all 4 of those things. No democrat president would even mutter the word Islam or terror coming in after Bush. Obama wants to sound as far away from Bush as he can while being the exact same president.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 10:36:39 PM »
obama is just a puppet for the zionists

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2010, 06:09:12 PM »
Obamas a sweet talker,on his visit to Cairo, he referred to himself as Barack 'Hussein' Obama and quoted misleading hadiths.

In the lead up to the Presidential elections, members on here were praising Obama coz they got sucked in by his charms and sweet talk, actually thought he was going to bring about 'change'. Americas Foreign policy hasn't changed a single bit and it wont do so in the future, regardless of who is sitting in the White house.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2010, 01:48:13 PM »
He is apuppet like every singlepresident since kennedy

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2010, 12:57:52 PM »
Cuz he's black and black folks don't lie like white folks cuz they've been through too much hardship to deceive. Its the perfect ploy for the mafukas that control the world to have a guy like obama be in power cuz he's a wolf in sheeps clothin not like dat mahfucka bush. Plus Obama has pop culture appeal by appearing on talkshows and bein all hollywood n shit. Itz just a big Deception. Republicians=Democrats, Bush=Obama.

Instead of being called a War Mongerer Dat Nigga get a Nobel Peace Prize. Only in America. ;D

That bit in bold is the biggest load of bullsh*t I've ever heard.