Author Topic: [AUDIO] Official Young Buck Diss Thread  (Read 2911 times)

Dane

• 'G'
Ah, come on...

I'd say, Yayo is babbling way too much, and that causes all the hate towards him, I could find several good tracks, especially, they hate, and wannabe baller, and these are just mixtapes songs.

I think his album was ok, not a masterpiece, but certainly not the piece of shit ya'll trying to make it in to.

The buzz is dead, but take a recap on some of all the old G-unit video's, damn, they were on fire back then!

Sikotic™

Buck lost all my respect when he cried on the phone with 50. He doesn't have a leg to stand on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jimmy H.

Ah, come on...

I'd say, Yayo is babbling way too much, and that causes all the hate towards him, I could find several good tracks, especially, they hate, and wannabe baller, and these are just mixtapes songs.

I think his album was ok, not a masterpiece, but certainly not the piece of shit ya'll trying to make it in to.

The buzz is dead, but take a recap on some of all the old G-unit video's, damn, they were on fire back then!
Exactly Yayo ain't no solo superstar but when G-Unit had the group dynamic thing going on in the early stages, he could drop a nice verse when needed. I don't know about holding down a whole album but even his debut isn't the awful album people make it out to be.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Gucci is wack. Yayo aint much better but he had a couple ok tracks on his cd

Jaydc

Live by the gun is better then anything gucci has and ever will do.

Elano

yayo couldn't care less about a rap career,he got money without doing a damn thing

Prof@ssor

live by the gun had one of the best beats ever....produced by Focus and probably additional producing by Dr. Dre.....actually, Yayo is so bad on that song it's one of the only songs where i ONLY listen to the instrumental.

Jaydc

I had no problem with yayos perfomance on it all,he didnt shout,just used a relax voice and sounded good on it.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

When G Unit were bubbling, before their first album, 50 Cent, Yayo and Banks were a damn listenable group imo

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
for real
gucci is wack for real

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
for real
gucci is wack for real

Summed up exactly what I was gonna say, props to both of yall

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Yayows had some good verses. On cocaine dream "i got meth ecstacy tabs and cocaine/so feds want to search us like arabs boarding a plane"!! lol

Ive lost respcet for buck. Hes crying on the phone to 50 saying he would never diss him no matter what, now hes got no buzz hes getting at the unit. And make no mistake bucks doing his best 2pac impression. Im supprised people havent noticed that already.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Young Buck - Soon Or Later (G-Unit & 40 Glocc Diss)
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2010, 02:22:05 AM »
Yeah and bucks on spiders nuts even thouh spider has dissed him more then 50 has...bucks shook of S.P.I since he knocked out hucks boy sosa.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yayows had some good verses. On cocaine dream "i got meth ecstacy tabs and cocaine/so feds want to search us like arabs boarding a plane"!! lol

Ive lost respcet for buck. Hes crying on the phone to 50 saying he would never diss him no matter what, now hes got no buzz hes getting at the unit. And make no mistake bucks doing his best 2pac impression. Im supprised people havent noticed that already.

I've made this argument for several years - basically, since Buck Tha World and his alignment with the Outlawz.  He's got an usual obsession for tupac.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [AUDIO] Official Young Buck Diss Thread
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2010, 04:46:58 AM »
The sad thing is that Buck is probably broke and is using the cheapest producers a rapper can find, yet all this tracks are better produced than the majority of BISD.