Author Topic: [AUDIO] Official Young Buck Diss Thread  (Read 2915 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: [AUDIO] Official Young Buck Diss Thread
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2010, 04:52:11 AM »
I don't agree with your opinion in the least bit.  It's two different sounds. 

I'm convinced by now you're just a 50 hater.  You're pretty level headed but your hate is shining through.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2010, 05:10:38 AM »
Ha ha no. If you check my history on dubcc I was a big 50 supporter in the days where everybody had something negative to say. That was when he was releasing stuff like Massacre, GRODT Ost, Mobb Deep project, Banks 2nd album, mixtapes.... I liked it all and I thought that the general negative opinion about his music back then was completely uncalled for. But now, all the things people were saying back then is true. I'm gonna say it again, 50 from 99 - 06 was the shit. But now... let's just say you are probably the only person I know that likes Curtis, T.O.S. and BISD.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2010, 06:11:43 AM »
haha real talk meho

Ha ha no. If you check my history on dubcc I was a big 50 supporter in the days where everybody had something negative to say. That was when he was releasing stuff like Massacre, GRODT Ost, Mobb Deep project, Banks 2nd album, mixtapes.... I liked it all and I thought that the general negative opinion about his music back then was completely uncalled for. But now, all the things people were saying back then is true. I'm gonna say it again, 50 from 99 - 06 was the shit. But now... let's just say you are probably the only person I know that likes Curtis, T.O.S. and BISD.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2010, 06:21:50 AM »
Meho also thinks kid cudis album is album of the year  ::)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Buck - Soon Or Later (G-Unit & 40 Glocc Diss)
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2010, 06:24:51 AM »
what new disses has spi thrown at buck since buck has left g-unit?

Yeah and bucks on spiders nuts even thouh spider has dissed him more then 50 has...bucks shook of S.P.I since he knocked out hucks boy sosa.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.