2 (15.4%)
no
1 (7.7%)
maybe transexuals
7 (53.8%)
women with diccs
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Does dennis Haysbert like men? from the looks of his girls pic. PICS IS INSIDE  (Read 1708 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
 After years of internet research i have found this wierdo..lol Naw really he revield himself..this nigga talks shit but it seems as though the nigga likes men from the manly girlfriend he has...welcome to his world.....Meet James Griffin aka Keke loco deuce..lol albino bum...

This has to be him from all the braggin of mercedes he says he owns and then his facebook name....

See nerds it never pays to hide behind your keyboard and screen  ;D

http://www.facebook.com/Haysbert

« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 07:44:11 PM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

Jaydc

Re: Does dennis Haysbert like men from the looks of his girls pic
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 07:37:23 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew this guy was such a fucking loser the whole time and now the proof is here,What a fucking geek.Hes got jungle fever so fucking bad hed take any ugly ass chick he can get hhahhahahaqha

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Re: Does dennis Haysbert like men from the looks of his girls pic
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 07:42:04 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew this guy was such a fucking loser the whole time and now the proof is here,What a fucking geek.Hes got jungle fever so fucking bad hed take any ugly ass chick he can get hhahhahahaqha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ITS A PARTY TONITE.. WHAT A NEW YEARS EVE..................

FACTOR HOUSE YOU BITCHES !!!!!!!

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO  ;D

but fo reals tho i know u a real one crida but ay man its wird too to search the fuckin net 247 just to expose some fool whos postin on the dub..dunno id give 2 shits about it :P

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
LMAO  ;D

but fo reals tho i know u a real one crida but ay man its wird too to search the fuckin net 247 just to expose some fool whos postin on the dub..dunno id give 2 shits about it :P

naw i wasnt searching.. he left a comment on my facebook.. then i went to cuzz page and i figured out it was him.. jus good dectective work..when you live in the streets and do crime you tend to think like a detective... it keeps you 10 steps ahead...jus had to expose how much of a geek he was...i dont be searchin like dat.. jus a figure of speech homie...

ThaRealSupreme

awwww I've lost respect for you....smh.... Never expected a Compton G to take it to the G Spot.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
awwww I've lost respect for you....smh.... Never expected a Compton G to take it to the G Spot.

IM STILL NEW TO THIS SHIT.. WHERE DOES IT GO...I THOUGHT IT WOULD GO HERE

ThaRealSupreme

lol naw I mean ....Compton G's don't do shit like this homeboy unless u personally know the person you're exposin'.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 10:56:44 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL

lol naw Im mean ....Compton G's don't do shit like this homeboy unless u personally know the person your exposin'.

check this out lil mama.. real compton nigga.. dig that...thought i would play along wit they lil geek game...jus a plain example dont hide behind yo key bored..simple as that...

ThaRealSupreme

lol naw Im mean ....Compton G's don't do shit like this homeboy unless u personally know the person your exposin'.

check this out lil mama.. real compton nigga.. dig that...thought i would play along wit they lil geek game...jus a plain example dont hide behind yo key bored..simple as that...

that shit is stupid and you can sell that to the poster boys for forums on here but a real hood mufucka will not even sweat this shit when they find out that it's just some dufus ass goofy mufucka who's a fan talkin shit. Smh....Shame on you

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
there it go
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 11:02:45 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Re: Does dennis Haysbert like men? from the looks of his girls pic. PICS IS INS
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2009, 11:07:49 PM »

that shit is stupid and you can sell that to the poster boys for forums on here but a real hood mufucka will not even sweat this shit when they find out that it's just some dufus ass goofy mufucka who's a fan talkin shit. Smh....Shame on you

Same on me then baby girl..But dont neva put my GEE in question like that ya dig..Im jus clownin having fun wit the geek boy..aint shit else to do..

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
whats the deal wit him?
you had beef wit him? lol

naw.. jus fuckin around homie.. he be talking alot of shit..like he really could fuck me up..but shit look at him..Plus I dont HIde behind my screen ya digg..JUS GETTING MY CLOWN ON HAVING FUN WAITING FOR NEW YEARS...Kiling time while i watch the homie shine up my 1961 impala to go lowriding tomorrow..LIKE REAL COMPTON GEES DO..Since some lil lady thinks im not..lmao

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2009, 11:09:11 PM »

Same on me then baby girl..But dont neva put my GEE in question like that ya dig..Im jus clownin having fun wit the geek boy..aint shit else to do..

I just did put it in question and answered it lol. Smh....shame on you

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2009, 11:12:42 PM »

I just did put it in question and answered it lol. Smh....shame on you

naw ya didnt lil mama.. My G ..Must hold some weight ..Cuz ya boy Eiht still scared to come to the city limits..