2 (15.4%)
no
1 (7.7%)
maybe transexuals
7 (53.8%)
women with diccs
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Does dennis Haysbert like men? from the looks of his girls pic. PICS IS INSIDE  (Read 1706 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ahhhh damn c you still got beef wit eiht?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Does dennis Haysbert like men? from the looks of his girls pic. PICS IS INS
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2009, 11:20:07 PM »
awwww I've lost respect for you....smh.... Never expected a Compton G to take it to the G Spot.

IM STILL NEW TO THIS SHIT.. WHERE DOES IT GO...I THOUGHT IT WOULD GO HERE

lol naw Im mean ....Compton G's don't do shit like this homeboy unless u personally know the person your exposin'.

check this out lil mama.. real compton nigga.. dig that...thought i would play along wit they lil geek game...jus a plain example dont hide behind yo key bored..simple as that...

that shit is stupid and you can sell that to the poster boys for forums on here but a real hood mufucka will not even sweat this shit when they find out that it's just some dufus ass goofy mufucka who's a fan talkin shit. Smh....Shame on you

Same on me then baby girl..But dont neva put my GEE in question like that ya dig..Im jus clownin having fun wit the geek boy..aint shit else to do..

I just did put it in question and answered it lol. Smh....shame on you

naw ya didnt lil mama.. My G ..Must hold some weight ..Cuz ya boy Eiht still scared to come to the city limits..

Eiht has nothin to do with me and even tho u were dissin him I was still cool with you until you pulled this goofy shit. Smh....I even know a rat that Eiht fucks with so he's not hard to find...sheeeesh!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
ahhhh damn c you still got beef wit eiht?

HELL YEAH..We aint like these industry niggas who brush shit off...Eiht really fucked up homie..Nobody in Compton cares for the nigga...We aint trippin on em till he says some more slick shit on the low...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite thats waz it is
you stay reppin compton so thats what it is
he in the warzone right now...lol there actually isnt no warzone goin on over there but as if thats a suprise
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
aite thats waz it is
you stay reppin compton so thats what it is
he in the warzone right now...lol there actually isnt no warzone goin on over there but as if thats a suprise

I dont think its a warzone anymore..Wasted project..Western Union didnt do good numbers as expected..So can you imagine Warzone..It probally wont even sell 5,000..I think thats why the plug was pulled on they project..No disrespect to KAM ..But i think it was a bad idea from the jump..PLUS Them niggas is all over 30...aint no kids buying that shit...Music sells is in the youth..Thats why snoop got hustle boys..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah
we can have a warzone as a group jus better members in the group
otherwise a warzone group be dope and a good look for this coast....jus not wit the same boss in charge cuz he wont take charge
his new album...more need to be said? lol
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

awwww I've lost respect for you....smh.... Never expected a Compton G to take it to the G Spot.

lol naw Im mean ....Compton G's don't do shit like this homeboy unless u personally know the person your exposin'.

check this out lil mama.. real compton nigga.. dig that...thought i would play along wit they lil geek game...jus a plain example dont hide behind yo key bored..simple as that...

that shit is stupid and you can sell that to the poster boys for forums on here but a real hood mufucka will not even sweat this shit when they find out that it's just some dufus ass goofy mufucka who's a fan talkin shit. Smh....Shame on you

Same on me then baby girl..But dont neva put my GEE in question like that ya dig..Im jus clownin having fun wit the geek boy..aint shit else to do..

naw ya didnt lil mama.. My G ..Must hold some weight ..Cuz ya boy Eiht still scared to come to the city limits..

Eiht has nothin to do with me and even tho u were dissin him I was still cool with you until you pulled this goofy shit. Smh....I even know a rat that Eiht fucks with so he's not hard to find...sheeeesh!

Supreme who gives a fuck what you think lil mama.. dat shit you talkin is jus a bunch of bad breath goin no where boo..Goofy is what you wanna call it..Imma tel you what goofy is..Goofy is how you all on this board defending SPI like you swallowing cuzz nut or something...You act like you fucking wit the game groupies.. boo it look more like they be fucking wit you..I guess thats what dedicated fans do huh?..No disrespect to you and yours but hey I gotta stop biting my tounge lil mama..Like once before how I seen you in eihts comments talking shit about FACTOR HOUSE..But when i address you on the matter you swiched it up...But its all to the GEE lil mama cuz a nigga like me get respect from the streets,my peers,my enemies and who ever i come across...My name holds weight from the solid concrete walls of the shu program to the daily smokers pushing baskets in Compton..And Comptonrida1 is not that name..GET TO KNOW ME LIL MAMA BEFORE YOU GO SPEAKING ON ME LIKE THAT..If I wanna have fun wit da geek boy SHAME ON ME!! As many replies you have made in SPI's Defense I hope you getting paid cuz i know you should have carpal tunnel by now !!!

Holla at me when u see me Hatin any of Spider Loc's industry enemies as much as I jump to his defense. Real recognize real and we're outnumbered so it's natural to do so! Yo ass is gettin sensitive because I said real compton gangstas don't go as far as you do. SMH.....shame shame...slap yourself on the hand. Go pop your cap gun in the air since it's 2010 ,,,12:09am

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
..Looks like ComptonRidah just got rode on By Supreme!! :D

Word up Supreme!

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL

Supreme who gives a fuck what you think lil mama.. dat shit you talkin is jus a bunch of bad breath goin no where boo..Goofy is what you wanna call it..Imma tel you what goofy is..Goofy is how you all on this board defending SPI like you swallowing cuzz nut or something...You act like you fucking wit the game groupies.. boo it look more like they be fucking wit you..I guess thats what dedicated fans do huh?..No disrespect to you and yours but hey I gotta stop biting my tounge lil mama..Like once before how I seen you in eihts comments talking shit about FACTOR HOUSE..But when i address you on the matter you swiched it up...But its all to the GEE lil mama cuz a nigga like me get respect from the streets,my peers,my enemies and who ever i come across...My name holds weight from the solid concrete walls of the shu program to the daily smokers pushing baskets in Compton..And Comptonrida1 is not that name..GET TO KNOW ME LIL MAMA BEFORE YOU GO SPEAKING ON ME LIKE THAT..If I wanna have fun wit da geek boy SHAME ON ME!! As many replies you have made in SPI's Defense I hope you getting paid cuz i know you should have carpal tunnel by now !!!

Holla at me when u see me Hatin any of Spider Loc's industry enemies as much as I jump to his defense. Real recognize real and we're outnumbered so it's natural to do so! Yo ass is gettin sensitive because I said real compton gangstas don't go as far as you do. SMH.....shame shame...slap yourself on the hand. Go pop your cap gun in the air since it's 2010 ,,,12:09am

Supreme you need to stop it..Neva sensitive baby girl....So you do swallow cuzz nut..Well atleast you proud to admit it.. Dont have to pop a cap gun baby girl...Too many real ones laying around..

OchoCinco

you really had nothin better to do on new years eve then search up ppl from some internet message board...............ppl gettin sadder n sadder every day

ThaRealSupreme

Supreme you need to stop it..Neva sensitive baby girl....So you do swallow cuzz nut..Well atleast you proud to admit it.. Dont have to pop a cap gun baby girl...Too many real ones laying around..

If I did swallow cuz nutt it was so we won't produce some real ass kids that'll beat up your fake ass kids  ;D

Blood$

:scarface:

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Id like to think Im past the point of givin a fuck who anybody else is fuckin with, if aint none of my peoples involved.  If homie sees beauty in that girl...then fuckit. Good for him.  It dont really matter what any of us think.

And damn Supreme...in here flashin on this muhafucka...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaChamp

is he the white guy or the  black dude?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

is he the white guy or the  black dude?

oh now that shit is funny lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"