2 (15.4%)
no
1 (7.7%)
maybe transexuals
7 (53.8%)
women with diccs
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Does dennis Haysbert like men? from the looks of his girls pic. PICS IS INSIDE  (Read 1705 times)

Jaydc

This should be added to the exposed series.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL

I wish u could hear my laugh right now. Have u ever heard the term your mom should've swallowed u instead of givin birth to you??? lol  U would feel even more dumb if you could hear my laugh. You're an internet banger and I gotta real good feelin that ur makin Mako Capone look bad. One of you mufuckas hit me up on Myspace because i dropped a supportive comment on Eiht's page years ago.

Check yo inbox Supreme
[/quote]

is bone still fuccin eihts bitches??. i heard eiht wants bone dead.
[/quote]

Thats new to me homie.. neva heard that....Bone aint neva fucced that bitch kitty..It was jus a video..Im sure it has yellow tape wrapped around her lil pussy that says extreme caution if eiht and chill fucked....

ThaRealSupreme

I wish u could hear my laugh right now. Have u ever heard the term your mom should've swallowed u instead of givin birth to you??? lol  U would feel even more dumb if you could hear my laugh. You're an internet banger and I gotta real good feelin that ur makin Mako Capone look bad. One of you mufuckas hit me up on Myspace because i dropped a supportive comment on Eiht's page years ago.

Check yo inbox Supreme
[/quote]

is bone still fuccin eihts bitches??. i heard eiht wants bone dead.
[/quote]

I wasn't talkin about that rat lol I'm talkin about another one that stay in LB.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

lol people where sitting on DUBCC during new years?? lmao!!

Hell yea I'm respectin the game now and wasn't takin no chances with the police lol

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Where the hell has he gone..DENNIS..He took it so personal..Didnt mean to run him off..Im sure he is back..jus under a new name..

Dennis if you on here and reading this..Im sorry for exposing you like this...lmao..I guess some people cant handle the shit the put out....

ThaChamp

hes a pussy

this is the type of shit dubcc needs

Sikotic™

is it just me or does that black dude look like randy jackson

Hahahaha. I was just about to come in here and say that. I always liked Haysbert, but that girl does look like Randy Jackson in the pic.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Where the hell has he gone..DENNIS..He took it so personal..Didnt mean to run him off..Im sure he is back..jus under a new name..

Dennis if you on here and reading this..Im sorry for exposing you like this...lmao..I guess some people cant handle the shit the put out....

sht im glad u did props to u. there isnt many people i dont like on here but he is a hater for real.

2010-thefuture

WAIT A MINUTE YALL...............compton rida called supreme a female............but If i remember right homie hasn't been on here too long how did you know that is a female..............and is that c-blue?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

WAIT A MINUTE YALL...............compton rida called supreme a female............but If i remember right homie hasn't been on here too long how did you know that is a female..............and is that c-blue?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

lol

lol Queen is on it

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
lol

lol Queen is on it

Well last time I checked she was...DAMN SHE'S A MAN..I Coulda sworn she was a female...

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Naw I aint C-Blue..I dont know who he is..Im jus me and Only me.. No 2 profiles...neva hiding behind the screen Queen...

ThaRealSupreme

I already said in another thread that you're  not C-blue.

lol

lol Queen is on it

Well last time I checked she was...DAMN SHE'S A MAN..I Coulda sworn she was a female...

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
I already said in another thread that you're  not C-blue.

lol

lol Queen is on it

thanks...