Author Topic: Benzino Responds To Crooked I  (Read 1920 times)

YoungCrookedI

Re: Benzino Responds To Crooked I
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2010, 05:50:23 PM »
what the fuck?Huh? this bitch is speakin from 2 perspectives, from his wanna be journalistic and from his wanna be rapper perspectiv.

1. You want give them shine? they donīt need your fuckin "brand"
Nummer one mag in the stats, Hiphop weekly??? are you fucking kidding me??
2. Okay the cigar ainīt on & his "big ass" hoodie, suprise suprise heīs studying fasion now, lol.
3. LOL crook has some unfished business with deathrow? Crooked is free by dr.
4. WTF??? bringin eastwood in this bullshit and Crooked had piercings??? THAT WAS THE GAME NOT CROOKED I FUCKIN BENZINHO.
5. homofucker benzhino talkin about real westcoast cats, fucker no1 fucks with you even the snitches and this bitch ass got the nerve to bringin this bullshit thing from 2009, where crook almost got killed from a bullshit like that.
6. BENZINHO NOBODY RESPECT YOU!!!!!!!!! even Amisch people hate you.
7. SLAUGHTERHOUSE OVERRATED?Huh? SHIT REAKWON HAD HIS ISSUES WITH BUDDEN PUT FUCKS WITH SLAUGHTERHOUSE WHY BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT THEY GOT TALENT, NOT LIKE YOU UNTALENT BITCHASS AND DIDNīT THIS BITCH TALKED ABOUT EMINEM IS OVERRATED BACK IN THE DAYS?Huh? SHIT BACK IN THE DAY I DIDNīT FUCKED WITH EMīS MUSIC BUT I KNOW HE WOULD KILL YOU, DAMN EVEN JAPAN PEOPLE WHO DONīT FUCK WITH HIPHOP KNOWS THAT YīARE THE OVERRATED AND THE BIGGEST BITCH.
8. YOU BITCH ASS BRINGS ALWAYS HATES, ASK Em,D-12,the game, shit even youīre former boss print from the source knows that.
9. REAL N****Z DONīT FUCK WITH YOU, YOUīRE WORKIN FOR THE HIPHOP COPS, SHIT EVEN TONY YAYO IS GANGSTA.
10. YES 2010 FOR REAL N****Z, FOR SLAUGHTERHOUSE.
11. LIL BEN, YOU GOT THE NO FLY ZONE IN BOSTON, BECAUSE YOUīRE A MEMEBER FOR THE KKK.
12. LAST QEUSTION FOR THIS FUCKIN COCK SUCKIN CLOWN NAMMED BENZINHO, DID CROOKED GRABED THE INK AND TATTED HISSELF??? NO SO EAT MY BALLS BITCH!!!! itīs funny because crooked can easyly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly
kill him on the mic. lol for that attack.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crooked needīs to record a dissfreestyle to benzinho and gay-hood.
Shit this dude got the nerv to search for another grab in the toilette, you got no ryhme skills,no voice, nothing.

I'm not readin all of that I have A.D.D

whatīs a.d.d?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2010, 05:52:24 PM »
what the fuck?Huh? this bitch is speakin from 2 perspectives, from his wanna be journalistic and from his wanna be rapper perspectiv.

2. Okay the cigar ainīt on & his "big ass" hoodie, suprise suprise heīs studying fasion now, lol.
4. WTF??? bringin eastwood in this bullshit and Crooked had piercings??? THAT WAS THE GAME NOT CROOKED I FUCKIN BENZINHO.
5. homofucker benzhino talkin about real westcoast cats, fucker no1 fucks with you even the snitches and this bitch ass got the nerve to bringin this bullshit thing from 2009, where crook almost got killed from a bullshit like that.
7. SLAUGHTERHOUSE OVERRATED?Huh? SHIT REAKWON HAD HIS ISSUES WITH BUDDEN PUT FUCKS WITH SLAUGHTERHOUSE WHY BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT THEY GOT TALENT, NOT LIKE YOU UNTALENT BITCHASS AND DIDNīT THIS BITCH TALKED ABOUT EMINEM IS OVERRATED BACK IN THE DAYS?Huh? SHIT BACK IN THE DAY I DIDNīT FUCKED WITH EMīS MUSIC BUT I KNOW HE WOULD KILL YOU, DAMN EVEN JAPAN PEOPLE WHO DONīT FUCK WITH HIPHOP KNOWS THAT YīARE THE OVERRATED AND THE BIGGEST BITCH.
8. YOU BITCH ASS BRINGS ALWAYS HATES, ASK Em,D-12,the game, shit even youīre former boss print from the source knows that.
9. REAL N****Z DONīT FUCK WITH YOU, YOUīRE WORKIN FOR THE HIPHOP COPS, SHIT EVEN TONY YAYO IS GANGSTA.
11. LIL BEN, YOU GOT THE NO FLY ZONE IN BOSTON, BECAUSE YOUīRE A MEMEBER FOR THE KKK.
12. LAST QEUSTION FOR THIS FUCKIN COCK SUCKIN CLOWN NAMMED BENZINHO, DID CROOKED GRABED THE INK AND TATTED HISSELF??? NO SO EAT MY BALLS BITCH!!!! itīs funny because crooked can easyly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shit this dude got the nerv to search for another grab in the toilette, you got no ryhme skills,no voice, nothing.

whatīs a.d.d?

Attention Deficit Disorder
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

fabtoxicp

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2010, 05:55:47 PM »
i really like benzino, i always did. he's one of the greatest hutstlers in the rapgame of all time - u gotta respect dat. but the old man is STUPID. STUPID by BIG proportions

if he's steppin to the Slaughterhouse on the lyrical tip.. oh my god, he better call Kool G Rap n pay him some money for some ghost-penned lyrics asap..

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2010, 05:57:25 PM »

whatīs a.d.d?

why?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2010, 06:03:59 PM »
LMAO @ benzino

EASTWOOD better than Crooked?? lmao that's a joke and i love Eastwood

slaughterhouse are weirdos??  benzino shouldn't be responding after eminem dropped "nail in the coffin" 5 years back

benzino and long beach is active must be the same guy lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2010, 06:06:28 PM »
LMAO @ benzino
benzino and long beach is active must be the same guy lmao

i read all comments on bossboard,joebuddentv,wws and here, that the best in here and thatīs the truth you.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2010, 06:09:28 PM »

whatīs a.d.d?

why?

Why would u ask a person with A.D.D. why??? lol

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2010, 06:21:18 PM »

whatīs a.d.d?

why?

maybe youīre doin this in the meantime.

jones5099

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2010, 07:06:31 PM »
lol at all of this.

btw, what piercings was benzino talking about?  i didn't see any in that picture he put in the video

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2010, 07:17:28 PM »
lol at all of this.

btw, what piercings was benzino talking about?  i didn't see any in that picture he put in the video
benzino says alot of things that dont make sense
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2010, 07:33:43 PM »

wow...  <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vaxFdDpSvbE&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vaxFdDpSvbE&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2010, 07:36:14 PM »

whatīs a.d.d?

why?

maybe youīre doin this in the meantime.

Naw u gotta pay attention to perfect that! Ol'girl is cute tho

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2010, 07:43:29 PM »
-1 = a weirdo paradise ;D

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2010, 08:01:14 PM »
LMAO @ benzino

EASTWOOD better than Crooked?? lmao that's a joke and i love Eastwood

slaughterhouse are weirdos??  benzino shouldn't be responding after eminem dropped "nail in the coffin" 5 years back
Maybe benzero is addicted to being whored big time.  You right on that statement.

Blasphemy

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2010, 09:23:34 PM »

Damn nigga...U think Benzio was fucking your mother with that response. lol calm the fuck down, no one is buying into his shit. lol Besides, Crooked I Does deserve a fail for making sure he got it proper, but The Death Row shit has been over with, and The Fashion thing was already pointed out by people on this board. Not really a fail. eh...not really feeling this thing on any level. Its like a mouse attacked a cat on roids. The mouse will get stomped and forgotten while the cat keeps moving on.