Author Topic: Benzino Responds To Crooked I  (Read 1939 times)

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
Re: Benzino Responds To Crooked I
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2010, 10:03:51 PM »
That video defines "Studio Gangsta".

MoneyMack

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Young Gotstra
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2010, 10:11:55 PM »
Em already laid out 'Zino a few years ago.....but since he's dissed Royce, Joe & now Crooked.......  :o ::) :laugh: just bury him already LOL!
Sick Wid' It - Lench Mob - DPG - PYO - Mad Science FAN 4 LIFE!

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2010, 11:57:59 PM »
fucking COMEDY..... I say Crooked I and Benzino do what all these hypocritical rappers say they're gonna do but never do.... Box it out!!! These guys' careers revolve around running their mouths. FIGHT... on camera in an alley somewhere, no one jumps in. Just a clean heads-up one-one-one. THEN get on a record and talk all the shit you want.... If it doesn't get handled that way, DO IT AGAIN until its squashed. Or hell, since all these rappers associate guns, violence, ghettos, drugs, guns, gang-affiliated entourages and killing with some kind of distorted masculine machismo image, just shoot each other so we as fans can move on LOL.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2010, 12:12:26 AM »
what the fuck?Huh? this bitch is speakin from 2 perspectives, from his wanna be journalistic and from his wanna be rapper perspectiv.

1. You want give them shine? they donīt need your fuckin "brand"
Nummer one mag in the stats, Hiphop weekly??? are you fucking kidding me??
2. Okay the cigar ainīt on & his "big ass" hoodie, suprise suprise heīs studying fasion now, lol.
3. LOL crook has some unfished business with deathrow? Crooked is free by dr.
4. WTF??? bringin eastwood in this bullshit and Crooked had piercings??? THAT WAS THE GAME NOT CROOKED I FUCKIN BENZINHO.
5. homofucker benzhino talkin about real westcoast cats, fucker no1 fucks with you even the snitches and this bitch ass got the nerve to bringin this bullshit thing from 2009, where crook almost got killed from a bullshit like that.
6. BENZINHO NOBODY RESPECT YOU!!!!!!!!! even Amisch people hate you.
7. SLAUGHTERHOUSE OVERRATED?Huh? SHIT REAKWON HAD HIS ISSUES WITH BUDDEN PUT FUCKS WITH SLAUGHTERHOUSE WHY BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT THEY GOT TALENT, NOT LIKE YOU UNTALENT BITCHASS AND DIDNīT THIS BITCH TALKED ABOUT EMINEM IS OVERRATED BACK IN THE DAYS?Huh? SHIT BACK IN THE DAY I DIDNīT FUCKED WITH EMīS MUSIC BUT I KNOW HE WOULD KILL YOU, DAMN EVEN JAPAN PEOPLE WHO DONīT FUCK WITH HIPHOP KNOWS THAT YīARE THE OVERRATED AND THE BIGGEST BITCH.
8. YOU BITCH ASS BRINGS ALWAYS HATES, ASK Em,D-12,the game, shit even youīre former boss print from the source knows that.
9. REAL N****Z DONīT FUCK WITH YOU, YOUīRE WORKIN FOR THE HIPHOP COPS, SHIT EVEN TONY YAYO IS GANGSTA.
10. YES 2010 FOR REAL N****Z, FOR SLAUGHTERHOUSE.
11. LIL BEN, YOU GOT THE NO FLY ZONE IN BOSTON, BECAUSE YOUīRE A MEMEBER FOR THE KKK.
12. LAST QEUSTION FOR THIS FUCKIN COCK SUCKIN CLOWN NAMMED BENZINHO, DID CROOKED GRABED THE INK AND TATTED HISSELF??? NO SO EAT MY BALLS BITCH!!!! itīs funny because crooked can easyly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly
kill him on the mic. lol for that attack.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crooked needīs to record a dissfreestyle to benzinho and gay-hood.
Shit this dude got the nerv to search for another grab in the toilette, you got no ryhme skills,no voice, nothing.

I'm not readin all of that I have A.D.D

whatīs a.d.d?

Attention Deficit Disorder

why?

Why would u ask a person with A.D.D. why??? lol
imma tell u why , cause he dont know what it means, lol.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2010, 12:20:48 AM »
LMAO got damn he killed him at the end with that SlaughterHouse tattoo comment. Benzino is an awful rapper but dude got stripes forreal in Bean Town.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2010, 12:27:47 AM »
LMAO got damn he killed him at the end with that SlaughterHouse tattoo comment. Benzino is an awful rapper but dude got stripes forreal in Bean Town.

thats what I done heard too...and I know he got beef wit a gang of niggas. fucc it...FUCC CROOOKED I

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2010, 12:29:01 AM »
Real  nigga to real nigga zino has alot of truth to what he is saying....I like slaughter house(but they aint no real cats)..they just some hiphopers....and yes crook did look silly as fuck, with that big ass joker cigar not being lit hanging from his grill. :-\

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2010, 06:16:02 AM »
Sick and tired of this old broke fart.

This clown is babbling worse than a barbershop.
Constantly looking for attention, how old is he? 40 +
Showing off his burner and clips, fucking hell, how stupid is this guy, like wuuuhhh, so real and scary?

I'm not buying or feeling any of his shit, like em said he'll make a lot more money selling drugs, than rapping.

He might have street cred in Boston, but he certainly has none in hiphop.

Giving himself 4.5 mic in the Source, that shit was funny as hell.

Hope the slaughterhouse boys are gonna murk him, Eminem style.

Tired of cats, who clearly lost their battles, but are too stupid or unintelligent to realize it. Like Rick Ross.

Benzino, quit Hiphop, please  :'(

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2010, 06:50:51 AM »
what the fuck?Huh? this bitch is speakin from 2 perspectives, from his wanna be journalistic and from his wanna be rapper perspectiv.

2. Okay the cigar ainīt on & his "big ass" hoodie, suprise suprise heīs studying fasion now, lol.
4. WTF??? bringin eastwood in this bullshit and Crooked had piercings??? THAT WAS THE GAME NOT CROOKED I FUCKIN BENZINHO.
5. homofucker benzhino talkin about real westcoast cats, fucker no1 fucks with you even the snitches and this bitch ass got the nerve to bringin this bullshit thing from 2009, where crook almost got killed from a bullshit like that.
7. SLAUGHTERHOUSE OVERRATED?Huh? SHIT REAKWON HAD HIS ISSUES WITH BUDDEN PUT FUCKS WITH SLAUGHTERHOUSE WHY BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT THEY GOT TALENT, NOT LIKE YOU UNTALENT BITCHASS AND DIDNīT THIS BITCH TALKED ABOUT EMINEM IS OVERRATED BACK IN THE DAYS?Huh? SHIT BACK IN THE DAY I DIDNīT FUCKED WITH EMīS MUSIC BUT I KNOW HE WOULD KILL YOU, DAMN EVEN JAPAN PEOPLE WHO DONīT FUCK WITH HIPHOP KNOWS THAT YīARE THE OVERRATED AND THE BIGGEST BITCH.
8. YOU BITCH ASS BRINGS ALWAYS HATES, ASK Em,D-12,the game, shit even youīre former boss print from the source knows that.
9. REAL N****Z DONīT FUCK WITH YOU, YOUīRE WORKIN FOR THE HIPHOP COPS, SHIT EVEN TONY YAYO IS GANGSTA.
11. LIL BEN, YOU GOT THE NO FLY ZONE IN BOSTON, BECAUSE YOUīRE A MEMEBER FOR THE KKK.
12. LAST QEUSTION FOR THIS FUCKIN COCK SUCKIN CLOWN NAMMED BENZINHO, DID CROOKED GRABED THE INK AND TATTED HISSELF??? NO SO EAT MY BALLS BITCH!!!! itīs funny because crooked can easyly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shit this dude got the nerv to search for another grab in the toilette, you got no ryhme skills,no voice, nothing.

wow...  <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vaxFdDpSvbE&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vaxFdDpSvbE&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

yeah they sing about you bitch asssss, that ainīt new.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2010, 06:52:34 AM »

whatīs a.d.d?

why?

maybe youīre doin this in the meantime.

Naw u gotta pay attention to perfect that! Ol'girl is cute tho

i just added that gif pic because, the people here must see what you doin in your freetime, because in your worktime youīre a hoe from the street, i just saw the video in worldstarhiphop, yeah the girl is cute cause itīs your sister she already eat my balls bitch.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2010, 06:56:13 AM »

Damn nigga...U think Benzio was fucking your mother with that response. lol calm the fuck down, no one is buying into his shit. lol Besides, Crooked I Does deserve a fail for making sure he got it proper, but The Death Row shit has been over with, and The Fashion thing was already pointed out by people on this board. Not really a fail. eh...not really feeling this thing on any level. Its like a mouse attacked a cat on roids. The mouse will get stomped and forgotten while the cat keeps moving on.

Blasphemy you got Blasphemy, cause benzino banged you mother and youīre father. thatīs sad, cause they work for me awile ago i let them go, because they told ,they must feed you dirty asss up, they told me my baby is hungry i canīt feed him with my shit.i gave them 10 bucks. fucker. ;D ;D ;D

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2010, 07:03:58 AM »
Sick and tired of this old broke fart.

This clown is babbling worse than a barbershop.
Constantly looking for attention, how old is he? 40 +
Showing off his burner and clips, fucking hell, how stupid is this guy, like wuuuhhh, so real and scary?

I'm not buying or feeling any of his shit, like em said he'll make a lot more money selling drugs, than rapping.

He might have street cred in Boston, but he certainly has none in hiphop.

Giving himself 4.5 mic in the Source, that shit was funny as hell.

Hope the slaughterhouse boys are gonna murk him, Eminem style.

Tired of cats, who clearly lost their battles, but are too stupid or unintelligent to realize it. Like Rick Ross.

Benzino, quit Hiphop, please  :'(

4,5 mic ? you're kiddin right? :laugh: Didn't know he IS that retarded
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2010, 07:44:58 AM »
Nah, it was a big deal years ago, he gave him and his group 4,5 mics, Em also mentioned it before.

:o

ressaw

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2010, 08:30:52 AM »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2010, 09:35:58 AM »
That video defines "Studio Gangsta".

Lol same shit I was thinkin

whatīs a.d.d?

why?

imma tell u why , cause he dont know what it means, lol.

Obviously lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme