Author Topic: Benzino Responds To Crooked I  (Read 1936 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Benzino Responds To Crooked I
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2010, 09:43:57 AM »
i say Royce & Crooked get on a track & just lyrically abuse him, make it seem like the songs gunna end, have the beat fade out & then it comes back & Eminem comes in "You again?" and just spits some ridiculous shit. ;D 8)

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2010, 09:50:28 AM »
what the fuck?Huh? this bitch is speakin from 2 perspectives, from his wanna be journalistic and from his wanna be rapper perspectiv.

1. You want give them shine? they donīt need your fuckin "brand"
Nummer one mag in the stats, Hiphop weekly??? are you fucking kidding me??
2. Okay the cigar ainīt on & his "big ass" hoodie, suprise suprise heīs studying fasion now, lol.
3. LOL crook has some unfished business with deathrow? Crooked is free by dr.
4. WTF??? bringin eastwood in this bullshit and Crooked had piercings??? THAT WAS THE GAME NOT CROOKED I FUCKIN BENZINHO.
5. homofucker benzhino talkin about real westcoast cats, fucker no1 fucks with you even the snitches and this bitch ass got the nerve to bringin this bullshit thing from 2009, where crook almost got killed from a bullshit like that.
6. BENZINHO NOBODY RESPECT YOU!!!!!!!!! even Amisch people hate you.
7. SLAUGHTERHOUSE OVERRATED?Huh? SHIT REAKWON HAD HIS ISSUES WITH BUDDEN PUT FUCKS WITH SLAUGHTERHOUSE WHY BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT THEY GOT TALENT, NOT LIKE YOU UNTALENT BITCHASS AND DIDNīT THIS BITCH TALKED ABOUT EMINEM IS OVERRATED BACK IN THE DAYS?Huh? SHIT BACK IN THE DAY I DIDNīT FUCKED WITH EMīS MUSIC BUT I KNOW HE WOULD KILL YOU, DAMN EVEN JAPAN PEOPLE WHO DONīT FUCK WITH HIPHOP KNOWS THAT YīARE THE OVERRATED AND THE BIGGEST BITCH.
8. YOU BITCH ASS BRINGS ALWAYS HATES, ASK Em,D-12,the game, shit even youīre former boss print from the source knows that.
9. REAL N****Z DONīT FUCK WITH YOU, YOUīRE WORKIN FOR THE HIPHOP COPS, SHIT EVEN TONY YAYO IS GANGSTA.
10. YES 2010 FOR REAL N****Z, FOR SLAUGHTERHOUSE.
11. LIL BEN, YOU GOT THE NO FLY ZONE IN BOSTON, BECAUSE YOUīRE A MEMEBER FOR THE KKK.
12. LAST QEUSTION FOR THIS FUCKIN COCK SUCKIN CLOWN NAMMED BENZINHO, DID CROOKED GRABED THE INK AND TATTED HISSELF??? NO SO EAT MY BALLS BITCH!!!! itīs funny because crooked can easyly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly
kill him on the mic. lol for that attack.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crooked needīs to record a dissfreestyle to benzinho and gay-hood.
Shit this dude got the nerv to search for another grab in the toilette, you got no ryhme skills,no voice, nothing.

I'm not readin all of that I have A.D.D

whatīs a.d.d?

Attention Deficit Disorder

why?

Why would u ask a person with A.D.D. why??? lol

maybe youīre doin this in the meantime.

you would be one to talk

Jaydc

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2010, 09:51:58 AM »
Everyone can see the only reason benzino is saying anything is because they rejected doing an interview with his magazine that nobody reads.

Blood$

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2010, 09:58:42 AM »
anybody else notice how the clip from Benzino's gun is bigger than his hand?  ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2010, 10:04:22 AM »
Everyone can see the only reason benzino is saying anything is because they rejected doing an interview with his magazine that nobody reads.

i haven't bought an issue of the source since 2003 lol

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blood$

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2010, 10:22:59 AM »

i haven't bought an issue of the source since 2003 lol

he's talking about Hip Hop Weekly... Zino hasn't been around The Source since '06

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2010, 10:50:56 AM »
Who does Benzino think his 45 year-old ass is fooling?  Maybe next video, he'll have a bazooka.

But he did call out Crooked on some funny shit about his cigar and the tattoo.  I'm curious what will be next.

Blasphemy

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2010, 11:07:48 AM »
what the fuck?Huh? this bitch is speakin from 2 perspectives, from his wanna be journalistic and from his wanna be rapper perspectiv.

2. Okay the cigar ainīt on & his "big ass" hoodie, suprise suprise heīs studying fasion now, lol.
4. WTF??? bringin eastwood in this bullshit and Crooked had piercings??? THAT WAS THE GAME NOT CROOKED I FUCKIN BENZINHO.
5. homofucker benzhino talkin about real westcoast cats, fucker no1 fucks with you even the snitches and this bitch ass got the nerve to bringin this bullshit thing from 2009, where crook almost got killed from a bullshit like that.
7. SLAUGHTERHOUSE OVERRATED?Huh? SHIT REAKWON HAD HIS ISSUES WITH BUDDEN PUT FUCKS WITH SLAUGHTERHOUSE WHY BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT THEY GOT TALENT, NOT LIKE YOU UNTALENT BITCHASS AND DIDNīT THIS BITCH TALKED ABOUT EMINEM IS OVERRATED BACK IN THE DAYS?Huh? SHIT BACK IN THE DAY I DIDNīT FUCKED WITH EMīS MUSIC BUT I KNOW HE WOULD KILL YOU, DAMN EVEN JAPAN PEOPLE WHO DONīT FUCK WITH HIPHOP KNOWS THAT YīARE THE OVERRATED AND THE BIGGEST BITCH.
8. YOU BITCH ASS BRINGS ALWAYS HATES, ASK Em,D-12,the game, shit even youīre former boss print from the source knows that.
9. REAL N****Z DONīT FUCK WITH YOU, YOUīRE WORKIN FOR THE HIPHOP COPS, SHIT EVEN TONY YAYO IS GANGSTA.
11. LIL BEN, YOU GOT THE NO FLY ZONE IN BOSTON, BECAUSE YOUīRE A MEMEBER FOR THE KKK.
12. LAST QEUSTION FOR THIS FUCKIN COCK SUCKIN CLOWN NAMMED BENZINHO, DID CROOKED GRABED THE INK AND TATTED HISSELF??? NO SO EAT MY BALLS BITCH!!!! itīs funny because crooked can easyly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shit this dude got the nerv to search for another grab in the toilette, you got no ryhme skills,no voice, nothing.

Damn nigga...U think Benzio was fucking your mother with that response. lol calm the fuck down, no one is buying into his shit. lol Besides, Crooked I Does deserve a fail for making sure he got it proper, but The Death Row shit has been over with, and The Fashion thing was already pointed out by people on this board. Not really a fail. eh...not really feeling this thing on any level. Its like a mouse attacked a cat on roids. The mouse will get stomped and forgotten while the cat keeps moving on.

Blasphemy you got Blasphemy, cause benzino banged you mother and youīre father. thatīs sad, cause they work for me awile ago i let them go, because they told ,they must feed you dirty asss up, they told me my baby is hungry i canīt feed him with my shit.i gave them 10 bucks. fucker. ;D ;D ;D

I Know the Nominations are really early (Start of the year) but I vote you for Dick Rider of the year. I think you got a good chance, I hear this years prize is a Vile of Nut of the rapper you're ridding. Seems like you're pushing for the gold like Micheal Phelps, maybe after words you'll smoke some Dick 2 Crooked I's Say Hi 2 the bad guy.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2010, 11:10:06 AM »

Damn nigga...U think Benzio was fucking your mother with that response. lol calm the fuck down, no one is buying into his shit. lol Besides, Crooked I Does deserve a fail for making sure he got it proper, but The Death Row shit has been over with, and The Fashion thing was already pointed out by people on this board. Not really a fail. eh...not really feeling this thing on any level. Its like a mouse attacked a cat on roids. The mouse will get stomped and forgotten while the cat keeps moving on.

Blasphemy you got Blasphemy, cause benzino banged you mother and youīre father. thatīs sad, cause they work for me awile ago i let them go, because they told ,they must feed you dirty asss up, they told me my baby is hungry i canīt feed him with my shit.i gave them 10 bucks. fucker. ;D ;D ;D

I Know the Nominations are really early (Start of the year) but I vote you for Dick Rider of the year. I think you got a good chance, I hear this years prize is a Vile of Nut of the rapper you're ridding. Seems like you're pushing for the gold like Micheal Phelps, maybe after words you'll smoke some Dick 2 Crooked I's Say Hi 2 the bad guy.

Nominations for Dick Rider of the year???? so youīre are the mayor of the dick riders or what??? fuckin homo, go and blow youīre fathers pussy, like game said on his 1st record "Like father, like son" ;D ;D ;D ;D

Blasphemy

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2010, 12:16:00 PM »

Nominations for Dick Rider of the year???? so youīre are the mayor of the dick riders or what??? fuckin homo, go and blow youīre fathers pussy, like game said on his 1st record "Like father, like son" ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol please If anyone is the Mayor that's Long Beach Iz Active. When it comes 2 Crooked I U and West Coast have like a queer bond on the ET scale. I mean damn dude, stop cutting your dick 2 Crooked I. You're just a embarrassment, I'm with Crooked On this entire thing, but the dude needs to take his Fails with his wins, just like anyone else. You putting him on a god scale just makes you look like a fag, and fucks up Crooked I's Credibility just like 2pac dick riders fuck up 2pacs. I mean what??? did Crooked I come in your room and donkey punch you one night??? 

Quoting game is far worse, cause he rides everyone with his name dropping. So You're a dick rider, Quoting a Dick Rider, about Dick riding just to defend your Dick riding??? That's so much Dick Ridding a fucking Orgy isn't as bad.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2010, 02:14:11 PM »
lol funny video, hope crook rips him

OchoCinco

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2010, 03:42:01 PM »
Benzino should just dissapear but it was kinda funny watchin crooke with that goofy ass hood on and smokin a unlit cigar.

benzino doesnt even deserve a diss track from crook, hes just lookin for crook to bring his name back into the light of day. Biggest diss woulda been if crook didnt even acknowledged this idiot in the first place.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2010, 03:45:31 PM »
i'd rather talk about kuruptDPG's sig.

who is that bitch? :banana_dss:

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2010, 03:49:50 PM »

This is the reason he mentioned East name, I was in the studio when this was recorded I remember watching Wood kill this shit in about a half hour of being in there.....Hard ass track.....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2010, 04:21:14 PM »
benzino is gay
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens