Author Topic: Benzino Responds To Crooked I  (Read 1938 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Benzino Responds To Crooked I
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2010, 04:54:03 PM »
what the fuck?Huh? this bitch is speakin from 2 perspectives, from his wanna be journalistic and from his wanna be rapper perspectiv.

1. You want give them shine? they donīt need your fuckin "brand"
Nummer one mag in the stats, Hiphop weekly??? are you fucking kidding me??
2. Okay the cigar ainīt on & his "big ass" hoodie, suprise suprise heīs studying fasion now, lol.
3. LOL crook has some unfished business with deathrow? Crooked is free by dr.
4. WTF??? bringin eastwood in this bullshit and Crooked had piercings??? THAT WAS THE GAME NOT CROOKED I FUCKIN BENZINHO.
5. homofucker benzhino talkin about real westcoast cats, fucker no1 fucks with you even the snitches and this bitch ass got the nerve to bringin this bullshit thing from 2009, where crook almost got killed from a bullshit like that.
6. BENZINHO NOBODY RESPECT YOU!!!!!!!!! even Amisch people hate you.
7. SLAUGHTERHOUSE OVERRATED?Huh? SHIT REAKWON HAD HIS ISSUES WITH BUDDEN PUT FUCKS WITH SLAUGHTERHOUSE WHY BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT THEY GOT TALENT, NOT LIKE YOU UNTALENT BITCHASS AND DIDNīT THIS BITCH TALKED ABOUT EMINEM IS OVERRATED BACK IN THE DAYS?Huh? SHIT BACK IN THE DAY I DIDNīT FUCKED WITH EMīS MUSIC BUT I KNOW HE WOULD KILL YOU, DAMN EVEN JAPAN PEOPLE WHO DONīT FUCK WITH HIPHOP KNOWS THAT YīARE THE OVERRATED AND THE BIGGEST BITCH.
8. YOU BITCH ASS BRINGS ALWAYS HATES, ASK Em,D-12,the game, shit even youīre former boss print from the source knows that.
9. REAL N****Z DONīT FUCK WITH YOU, YOUīRE WORKIN FOR THE HIPHOP COPS, SHIT EVEN TONY YAYO IS GANGSTA.
10. YES 2010 FOR REAL N****Z, FOR SLAUGHTERHOUSE.
11. LIL BEN, YOU GOT THE NO FLY ZONE IN BOSTON, BECAUSE YOUīRE A MEMEBER FOR THE KKK.
12. LAST QEUSTION FOR THIS FUCKIN COCK SUCKIN CLOWN NAMMED BENZINHO, DID CROOKED GRABED THE INK AND TATTED HISSELF??? NO SO EAT MY BALLS BITCH!!!! itīs funny because crooked can easyly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly
kill him on the mic. lol for that attack.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crooked needīs to record a dissfreestyle to benzinho and gay-hood.
Shit this dude got the nerv to search for another grab in the toilette, you got no ryhme skills,no voice, nothing.

calm down son yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2010, 04:55:26 PM »
what the fuck?Huh? this bitch is speakin from 2 perspectives, from his wanna be journalistic and from his wanna be rapper perspectiv.

2. Okay the cigar ainīt on & his "big ass" hoodie, suprise suprise heīs studying fasion now, lol.
4. WTF??? bringin eastwood in this bullshit and Crooked had piercings??? THAT WAS THE GAME NOT CROOKED I FUCKIN BENZINHO.
5. homofucker benzhino talkin about real westcoast cats, fucker no1 fucks with you even the snitches and this bitch ass got the nerve to bringin this bullshit thing from 2009, where crook almost got killed from a bullshit like that.
7. SLAUGHTERHOUSE OVERRATED?Huh? SHIT REAKWON HAD HIS ISSUES WITH BUDDEN PUT FUCKS WITH SLAUGHTERHOUSE WHY BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT THEY GOT TALENT, NOT LIKE YOU UNTALENT BITCHASS AND DIDNīT THIS BITCH TALKED ABOUT EMINEM IS OVERRATED BACK IN THE DAYS?Huh? SHIT BACK IN THE DAY I DIDNīT FUCKED WITH EMīS MUSIC BUT I KNOW HE WOULD KILL YOU, DAMN EVEN JAPAN PEOPLE WHO DONīT FUCK WITH HIPHOP KNOWS THAT YīARE THE OVERRATED AND THE BIGGEST BITCH.
8. YOU BITCH ASS BRINGS ALWAYS HATES, ASK Em,D-12,the game, shit even youīre former boss print from the source knows that.
9. REAL N****Z DONīT FUCK WITH YOU, YOUīRE WORKIN FOR THE HIPHOP COPS, SHIT EVEN TONY YAYO IS GANGSTA.
11. LIL BEN, YOU GOT THE NO FLY ZONE IN BOSTON, BECAUSE YOUīRE A MEMEBER FOR THE KKK.
12. LAST QEUSTION FOR THIS FUCKIN COCK SUCKIN CLOWN NAMMED BENZINHO, DID CROOKED GRABED THE INK AND TATTED HISSELF??? NO SO EAT MY BALLS BITCH!!!! itīs funny because crooked can easyly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shit this dude got the nerv to search for another grab in the toilette, you got no ryhme skills,no voice, nothing.

Damn nigga...U think Benzio was fucking your mother with that response. lol calm the fuck down, no one is buying into his shit. lol Besides, Crooked I Does deserve a fail for making sure he got it proper, but The Death Row shit has been over with, and The Fashion thing was already pointed out by people on this board. Not really a fail. eh...not really feeling this thing on any level. Its like a mouse attacked a cat on roids. The mouse will get stomped and forgotten while the cat keeps moving on.

Blasphemy you got Blasphemy, cause benzino banged you mother and youīre father. thatīs sad, cause they work for me awile ago i let them go, because they told ,they must feed you dirty asss up, they told me my baby is hungry i canīt feed him with my shit.i gave them 10 bucks. fucker. ;D ;D ;D

I Know the Nominations are really early (Start of the year) but I vote you for Dick Rider of the year. I think you got a good chance, I hear this years prize is a Vile of Nut of the rapper you're ridding. Seems like you're pushing for the gold like Micheal Phelps, maybe after words you'll smoke some Dick 2 Crooked I's Say Hi 2 the bad guy.

Nominations for Dick Rider of the year???? so youīre are the mayor of the dick riders or what??? fuckin homo, go and blow youīre fathers pussy, like game said on his 1st record "Like father, like son" ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol please If anyone is the Mayor that's Long Beach Iz Active. When it comes 2 Crooked I U and West Coast have like a queer bond on the ET scale. I mean damn dude, stop cutting your dick 2 Crooked I. You're just a embarrassment, I'm with Crooked On this entire thing, but the dude needs to take his Fails with his wins, just like anyone else. You putting him on a god scale just makes you look like a fag, and fucks up Crooked I's Credibility just like 2pac dick riders fuck up 2pacs. I mean what??? did Crooked I come in your room and donkey punch you one night??? 

Quoting game is far worse, cause he rides everyone with his name dropping. So You're a dick rider, Quoting a Dick Rider, about Dick riding just to defend your Dick riding??? That's so much Dick Ridding a fucking Orgy isn't as bad.

comon man you just like benzinho putin other names in here...fuckin fag, every morning youīre wake up with a dick in your mouth and in your ass.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2010, 05:00:05 PM »

Damn nigga...U think Benzio was fucking your mother with that response. lol calm the fuck down, no one is buying into his shit. lol Besides, Crooked I Does deserve a fail for making sure he got it proper, but The Death Row shit has been over with, and The Fashion thing was already pointed out by people on this board. Not really a fail. eh...not really feeling this thing on any level. Its like a mouse attacked a cat on roids. The mouse will get stomped and forgotten while the cat keeps moving on.

Blasphemy you got Blasphemy, cause benzino banged you mother and youīre father. thatīs sad, cause they work for me awile ago i let them go, because they told ,they must feed you dirty asss up, they told me my baby is hungry i canīt feed him with my shit.i gave them 10 bucks. fucker. ;D ;D ;D

I Know the Nominations are really early (Start of the year) but I vote you for Dick Rider of the year. I think you got a good chance, I hear this years prize is a Vile of Nut of the rapper you're ridding. Seems like you're pushing for the gold like Micheal Phelps, maybe after words you'll smoke some Dick 2 Crooked I's Say Hi 2 the bad guy.

Nominations for Dick Rider of the year???? so youīre are the mayor of the dick riders or what??? fuckin homo, go and blow youīre fathers pussy, like game said on his 1st record "Like father, like son" ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol please If anyone is the Mayor that's Long Beach Iz Active. When it comes 2 Crooked I U and West Coast have like a queer bond on the ET scale. I mean damn dude, stop cutting your dick 2 Crooked I. You're just a embarrassment, I'm with Crooked On this entire thing, but the dude needs to take his Fails with his wins, just like anyone else. You putting him on a god scale just makes you look like a fag, and fucks up Crooked I's Credibility just like 2pac dick riders fuck up 2pacs. I mean what??? did Crooked I come in your room and donkey punch you one night??? 

Quoting game is far worse, cause he rides everyone with his name dropping. So You're a dick rider, Quoting a Dick Rider, about Dick riding just to defend your Dick riding??? That's so much Dick Ridding a fucking Orgy isn't as bad.

lol funny ass post right here yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2010, 05:04:17 PM »
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW what is a real nigga to yall ???, cause i ain't a fan of zino's mic work but that equal has got it in on some street shit in a real way,weather he was a part of it or he sent his goons,the equal has got it in,and i don't know about yall but that ain't some punk shit to me, but rap'n wise crook would merk em in 4 bars,no need to do a whole song about em yell

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2010, 05:05:09 PM »
i'd rather talk about kuruptDPG's sig.

who is that bitch? :banana_dss:

Blasphemy

« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2010, 05:09:58 PM »

comon man you just like benzinho putin other names in here...fuckin fag, every morning youīre wake up with a dick in your mouth and in your ass.

U brought up Game for a example, I used 2pac. Only difference is I didn't quote the nigga, but this is useless fighting with a moron only results in U getting more butthurt and suicidal. So I guess I'll let sleeping fags lie.

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2010, 05:26:40 PM »
On some real shit lyrically Crook would stomp a mud hole in Benzino but on some street shit Crooked ain't ready for that....I never heard of Crooked hurting a fly, now Benzino on the other hand got street ties no doubt....Crooked already was shook about that shooting that happened a while back might as well leave that shit alone....

fabtoxicp

« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2010, 06:38:23 PM »
i feel what benzino is sayin though - dat his music was always overshadowed because of the hate, which became "trendy" in hiphop-communities. yeah, it's true - Benzino was a dick for goin against Eminem like dat, but it is just dump n stupid to hate on Benzino's music (when u really haven't heard any of it), just because of the fact it's Benzino, "the nigga ya love to hate". yeah, Benzino would probly die goin against Slaughterhouse lyricaly - but dont forget Benzino is a ruff n raw street-mc from Boston, he's not on dat super-dupe lyrical shit, n i don't think he wants to keep handlin his beefs dat way either -
my oppinion was always dat Benzino was tight, especially back in the early 90's when he used to roll wit Eazy-E (when Crooked was in diapers)

all this Crooked I-spem-swallowin needs to stop. most of us r probably ridin wit our hero Crooked (specially since we on the westcoast), but don't b so fuckin ignorant wit shit - Benzinho this, Benzinho dat - dont comment so recklessly on the nigga, if u dont know shit about him. dat is just really, really, really dumb, n r makin all of u look really, really unintelligent..  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2010, 06:40:00 PM »
crookeds worst song>>>>>>zeenhoe's life, family, coast and magazine....and pistol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2010, 07:18:41 PM »
crookeds worst song>>>>>>zeenhoe's life, family, coast and magazine....and pistol

U a fool for that one lol

Benzino is makin a mockery of himself tho
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2010, 07:32:26 PM »

I'm not readin all of that I have A.D.D

whatīs a.d.d?

Attention Deficit Disorder

why?

Why would u ask a person with A.D.D. why??? lol
imma tell u why , cause he dont know what it means, lol.
Exactly. You used too big words, lol.

kemizt

Blood$

« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2010, 07:42:26 PM »

well I know the one on the left is Aurora Jolie... I got that video the pic is from  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2010, 08:31:03 PM »

well I know the one on the left is Aurora Jolie... I got that video the pic is from  ;D

those two bitches aren't the same? they really look it...

but props, fam. 8)

michaelraymccoy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2010, 01:17:44 AM »
aint this like bushwick bill calling out shitface or whatever the fake odb in wu tang is..who cares!!

Mietek23

« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2010, 03:35:03 AM »

LOL, hahahahaha