Author Topic: Benzino Responds To Crooked I  (Read 1940 times)

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Benzino Responds To Crooked I
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2010, 04:00:11 AM »
HAHAHAHA this shit is hilarious and LOL @ the rocket launcher  ;D

<a href="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhF6bd0K3640Lrs3q7" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhF6bd0K3640Lrs3q7</a>
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2010, 04:50:28 AM »
^^ lmao that was hilarious, making him sound like a retard and singing that sean paul song, lol just brilliant royce

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2010, 05:14:40 AM »
what the fuck?Huh? this bitch is speakin from 2 perspectives, from his wanna be journalistic and from his wanna be rapper perspectiv.

1. You want give them shine? they don´t need your fuckin "brand"
Nummer one mag in the stats, Hiphop weekly??? are you fucking kidding me??
2. Okay the cigar ain´t on & his "big ass" hoodie, suprise suprise he´s studying fasion now, lol.
3. LOL crook has some unfished business with deathrow? Crooked is free by dr.
4. WTF??? bringin eastwood in this bullshit and Crooked had piercings??? THAT WAS THE GAME NOT CROOKED I FUCKIN BENZINHO.
5. homofucker benzhino talkin about real westcoast cats, fucker no1 fucks with you even the snitches and this bitch ass got the nerve to bringin this bullshit thing from 2009, where crook almost got killed from a bullshit like that.
6. BENZINHO NOBODY RESPECT YOU!!!!!!!!! even Amisch people hate you.
7. SLAUGHTERHOUSE OVERRATED?Huh? SHIT REAKWON HAD HIS ISSUES WITH BUDDEN PUT FUCKS WITH SLAUGHTERHOUSE WHY BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT THEY GOT TALENT, NOT LIKE YOU UNTALENT BITCHASS AND DIDN´T THIS BITCH TALKED ABOUT EMINEM IS OVERRATED BACK IN THE DAYS?Huh? SHIT BACK IN THE DAY I DIDN´T FUCKED WITH EM´S MUSIC BUT I KNOW HE WOULD KILL YOU, DAMN EVEN JAPAN PEOPLE WHO DON´T FUCK WITH HIPHOP KNOWS THAT Y´ARE THE OVERRATED AND THE BIGGEST BITCH.
8. YOU BITCH ASS BRINGS ALWAYS HATES, ASK Em,D-12,the game, shit even you´re former boss print from the source knows that.
9. REAL N****Z DON´T FUCK WITH YOU, YOU´RE WORKIN FOR THE HIPHOP COPS, SHIT EVEN TONY YAYO IS GANGSTA.
10. YES 2010 FOR REAL N****Z, FOR SLAUGHTERHOUSE.
11. LIL BEN, YOU GOT THE NO FLY ZONE IN BOSTON, BECAUSE YOU´RE A MEMEBER FOR THE KKK.
12. LAST QEUSTION FOR THIS FUCKIN COCK SUCKIN CLOWN NAMMED BENZINHO, DID CROOKED GRABED THE INK AND TATTED HISSELF??? NO SO EAT MY BALLS BITCH!!!! it´s funny because crooked can easyly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly
kill him on the mic. lol for that attack.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crooked need´s to record a dissfreestyle to benzinho and gay-hood.
Shit this dude got the nerv to search for another grab in the toilette, you got no ryhme skills,no voice, nothing.

Damn nigga...U think Benzio was fucking your mother with that response. lol calm the fuck down, no one is buying into his shit. lol Besides, Crooked I Does deserve a fail for making sure he got it proper, but The Death Row shit has been over with, and The Fashion thing was already pointed out by people on this board. Not really a fail. eh...not really feeling this thing on any level. Its like a mouse attacked a cat on roids. The mouse will get stomped and forgotten while the cat keeps moving on.

Blasphemy you got Blasphemy, cause benzino banged you mother and you´re father. that´s sad, cause they work for me awile ago i let them go, because they told ,they must feed you dirty asss up, they told me my baby is hungry i can´t feed him with my shit.i gave them 10 bucks. fucker. ;D ;D ;D

I Know the Nominations are really early (Start of the year) but I vote you for Dick Rider of the year. I think you got a good chance, I hear this years prize is a Vile of Nut of the rapper you're ridding. Seems like you're pushing for the gold like Micheal Phelps, maybe after words you'll smoke some Dick 2 Crooked I's Say Hi 2 the bad guy.

Nominations for Dick Rider of the year???? so you´re are the mayor of the dick riders or what??? fuckin homo, go and blow you´re fathers pussy, like game said on his 1st record "Like father, like son" ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol please If anyone is the Mayor that's Long Beach Iz Active. When it comes 2 Crooked I U and West Coast have like a queer bond on the ET scale. I mean damn dude, stop cutting your dick 2 Crooked I. You're just a embarrassment, I'm with Crooked On this entire thing, but the dude needs to take his Fails with his wins, just like anyone else. You putting him on a god scale just makes you look like a fag, and fucks up Crooked I's Credibility just like 2pac dick riders fuck up 2pacs. I mean what??? did Crooked I come in your room and donkey punch you one night??? 

Quoting game is far worse, cause he rides everyone with his name dropping. So You're a dick rider, Quoting a Dick Rider, about Dick riding just to defend your Dick riding??? That's so much Dick Ridding a fucking Orgy isn't as bad.

comon man you just like benzinho putin other names in here...fuckin fag, every morning you´re wake up with a dick in your mouth and in your ass.

U brought up Game for a example, I used 2pac. Only difference is I didn't quote the nigga, but this is useless fighting with a moron only results in U getting more butthurt and suicidal. So I guess I'll let sleeping fags lie.

girl eat my balls. ;D ;D ;D

EARL55CLARK

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2010, 06:48:12 AM »
i'd rather talk about kuruptDPG's sig.

who is that bitch? :banana_dss:

JohnnyL

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2010, 09:09:31 AM »
This Benzino stuff is pure comedy.  The man walks around with a chip on his shoulder, but he's not really good enough on the mic to really be dissing anyone.  But he tries to take on these lyrical giants and just ends up looking foolish.  I really can't feel too sorry for Benzino because brings the shit on himself.  If he had concentrated on his own music after the Eminem beef, and stopped trying to start beefs with other rappers, people might have been willing to move on as well.  After all, the Eminem thing was several years ago, and Eminem himself had faded from the public eye for a while.  But by trying to go at Crooked, he's basically setting himself up to look like a clown again. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2010, 09:14:09 AM »

<a href="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhF6bd0K3640Lrs3q7" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhF6bd0K3640Lrs3q7</a>

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! VIDEO OF THE YEAR! FUNNIEST SHIT!

called his crusty ass "Mr. Burns", went chimpmonk voice on a brotha, acted like a straight up fool & pulled out a rocket launcher! LMFAO!

i don't know who that guy with him was, but he was pretty funny.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2010, 09:16:46 AM »
On some real shit lyrically Crook would stomp a mud hole in Benzino but on some street shit Crooked ain't ready for that....I never heard of Crooked hurting a fly, now Benzino on the other hand got street ties no doubt....Crooked already was shook about that shooting that happened a while back might as well leave that shit alone....

lol  crooked comes from long beach and used to be homeless for points in time as a child

im sure crook seen enough street shit in his lifetime
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2010, 09:36:03 AM »
shit man royce played too much kingpin life of crime.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2010, 09:56:01 AM »

LOLOLOLOLOLOL! VIDEO OF THE YEAR! FUNNIEST SHIT!

called his crusty ass "Mr. Burns", went chimpmonk voice on a brotha, acted like a straight up fool & pulled out a rocket launcher! LMFAO!

i don't know who that guy with him was, but he was pretty funny.
pretty sure it's his little brother Kid Vishis
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2010, 10:10:26 AM »
yea crooked is a one of the best lyricst but he aint a thug, dont get me wrong his music is the shit especially when he was with suge back in da day, but dude is not a gangsta. "crooked so much of a boss, i should reside in boston" that line was back when he use to fuck with benzino
Bullets aint got no names

Rodger Ramrod

« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2010, 11:47:54 AM »
yea crooked is a one of the best lyricst but he aint a thug, dont get me wrong his music is the shit especially when he was with suge back in da day, but dude is not a gangsta. "crooked so much of a boss, i should reside in boston" that line was back when he use to fuck with benzino
?? that line has nothing to do with benzino

Muhfukka

« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2010, 12:47:15 PM »
this is pretty pathetic

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2010, 03:12:47 PM »
?? that line has nothing to do with benzino

just like you got nothing to do with getting pussy, bitch ass faggot ha ha
Bullets aint got no names

Jimmy H.

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2010, 05:18:38 PM »

Thing I like about this video is Royce seems to get how ridicilous it is to make "beef videos" with rappers mean-mugging on the Net. He decided to go the comedy route and made it entertaining.