Author Topic: Daz Dillinger n Mac Shawn 100 with Clint Dogg  (Read 2498 times)

POFWK

• Lil Geezy
Re: Daz Dillinger n Mac Shawn 100 with Clint Dogg
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2010, 03:06:23 AM »
bullshit. you are full of shit. you are clint dogg . who else would make a thread like this, faggot

your first post and you make a thread saying there's a song by daz & mac shawn with clint dogg.

ummmmmm actually i am NOT CLINT DOGG.......... you can check out my myspace profile if you dont  believe me..............
http://www.myspace.com/peatypet

when you hear the song, they will own you because its real and you dont believe it now and are dogging 4 no reason when you havent even heard it......Ive heard that its out there...... so dont judge it before its even been posted!!!!!

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2010, 05:05:51 AM »
I'm glad Clint is back, the game has been missing him....I'm sure 2010 will be Clint's year !!!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 05:23:15 AM by frisch213 »

Blasphemy

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2010, 05:30:00 AM »

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2010, 01:26:52 PM »
if you want a good laugh go to the c-style records myspace page
www.myspace.com/cstylerecords   :monkey_piss:

didnt know there was a dubcnn diss
this is one sad dude
bullshit. you are full of shit. you are clint dogg . who else would make a thread like this, faggot

your first post and you make a thread saying there's a song by daz & mac shawn with clint dogg.

ummmmmm actually i am NOT CLINT DOGG.......... you can check out my myspace profile if you dont  believe me..............

when you hear the song, they will own you because its real and you dont believe it now and are dogging 4 no reason when you havent even heard it......Ive heard that its out there...... so dont judge it before its even been posted!!!!!
either your clint or that profile is real and your his tranny :puke:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2010, 02:52:48 PM »

If the song is a "Clint Dogg Heat Rock", Clint or someone should up it so the rest of the world will be convinced.

Blasphemy

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2010, 09:00:54 PM »

this is one sad dude

LMAO @ the fucking dub diss. Holy fuck LOL That myspace gave me a good laugh. lol He is a Gay Aerobics teacher apparently???

POFWK

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2010, 01:28:31 AM »

this is one sad dude

LMAO @ the fucking dub diss. Holy fuck LOL That myspace gave me a good laugh. lol He is a Gay Aerobics teacher apparently???

Puke all you want.......I am real and that is me.....and im more female than any chick u ever had.........

check out this link....... :-*

http://www.jammin.com.au/site/component/content/article/17-music/79-clint-dogg-down-undah-promo-mix-feat-mac-shawn-a-daz-dillinger.html

Mietek23

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2010, 02:43:23 AM »
LOL at the DubCNN diss song :laugh:

This guy is really a joke - does somebody told him that he CAN'T rap :)?

and WTF is this?! Dude prolly gave too much spins to Godfather and Scarface movies :P

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2010, 05:26:15 AM »
Ha ha, Bigg Clint D - O Double O - G Looking G'd up from the feet up!! What a dickhead...ha ha

[/quote]
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 05:27:47 AM by frisch213 »

Okka

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2010, 05:29:19 AM »
daz & mac shawn would never do a song with some retard from the other side of the globe, who has no money.

Ain't you from Australia too though? I thought Clint Dogg's a legend around there.

TRG

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2010, 05:43:52 AM »
daz & mac shawn would never do a song with some retard from the other side of the globe, who has no money.

Ain't you from Australia too though? I thought Clint Dogg's a legend around there.

He is. Bit of an Aussie icon.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2010, 05:46:40 AM »
i know the guy who produced this song, hes a 15 year old guy from turkey (know him from some forums), heres his myspace profile:
http://www.myspace.com/soda212

he hit me up wit the info bout it, got a snippet of this even..
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 10:42:34 AM by Pere »

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2010, 07:34:46 AM »
i see you've been tryin to take these small verbal jabs at me now and then. dont know why tho.

yeh i'm from australia, in sydney. so what? clint is from newcastle, and only people on the internet have heard of this loser, and the douchebags who know him in newcastle.

you're from england, right? faggots like elton john, boy george, pet shop boys and george michael are considered legends in england. we can go on and on about all the weirdos you have in your country, but what is the point of that? most people in england are not weidos like them, just as most people in australia are not filled with people like clint dogg.

i think everbody can agree that clint dogg is the biggest douchebag ever to come on these forums
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 07:38:14 AM by ironmike »

Okka

« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2010, 08:27:41 AM »
you're from england, right? faggots like elton john, boy george, pet shop boys and george michael are considered legends in england. we can go on and on about all the weirdos you have in your country, but what is the point of that? most people in england are not weidos like them, just as most people in australia are not filled with people like clint dogg.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Nah, i'm not from England. Calm down man, i was just askin' cause i thought Clint Dogg is considered as a "legend" in Australia.

Blasphemy

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2010, 08:53:06 AM »

He is. Bit of an Aussie icon.

Yes, Like The Croc Hunter  was to Animals, he is Basically the same except to Fags.