Author Topic: Diddy Compares Rick Ross To Biggie Smalls  (Read 3182 times)

ikke

Re: Diddy Compares Rick Ross To Biggie Smalls
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2010, 08:36:10 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4xfpxJBxo_Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4xfpxJBxo_Y</a>
Proof pac would never sell out

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2010, 10:20:17 AM »
Chamilitary Click: please just shup up.  You're constantly throwing out stupid hypotheticals that have absolutely no way of being proven...IF Big didn't die he woulda sold out / been average, IF 50 cent died after grodt he'd be the GOAT....just quit doing that shit it doesn't prove anything.

You think Biggie was average but the fact that he was killed is the only thing that puts at GOAT status?  Biggie was the King of NY when Ready to Die dropped, he was already regarded as having put out one of the best albums during a time when there was a lot of great albums dropping. 

He was the one that kept Bad Boy grimey...after he died it was jiggy bullshit...had the LOX doing Rod Stewart remakes n shit...

And don't compare him to 50 cent either, Biggie NEVER did anything as wack as 50 has done since GRODT.  Not in the same league at all.  So your hypotheticals don't work anyway.

LOL! says the same guy whose trying to make the board believe santanism runs the world; you have no proof of that.

and i never said Biggie was average so don't put words in my mouth, faggot.

he was a great rapper & is probably top 15 all time; but i can't put him with Pac or Nas who have mutiple classics & who has shown consistancy.

if Crooked doesn't have an album & people say that's why he can't be considered great; how can BIG put out just two albums and be on GOAT status? ???

if Pac, Nas, Scarface & Cube have 8 or more works & half of what they did is pure classic how can you say Biggies one is equal to all of that?

& how are you going to twist and turn the 50 Cent thing; if he died with just Get Rich or Die Tryin' & Power Of A Dollar & you obviously wouldn't have known the wack shit was on the way, he would get much higher praise.

most importantly, you just don't want to hear what i have to say, you don't exactly have a history of being unbiased towards posters. ::)

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2010, 12:57:37 PM »
cham is too young for this shit guys its not even worth arguing, trust me. dude reads a wikipedia page and thinks he knows all about the history

Paul

« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2010, 01:27:50 PM »

By the way... the fact of the matter is... ICE CUBE IS THE GOAT  ;D

8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2010, 02:25:52 PM »
cham is too young for this shit guys its not even worth arguing, trust me. dude reads a wikipedia page and thinks he knows all about the history

good argument. ::)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: January 04, 2010, 03:05:17 PM »

By the way... the fact of the matter is... SCARFACE IS THE GOAT  ;D

8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

illwill

« Reply #111 on: January 04, 2010, 05:11:26 PM »
Me against the world was multip platinum so that right there shoots you down.And wonda why they call u bitch was a more introspective track  then big was ever capable of and that was on aeom.

MATW didn't go multi plat until after his death.  It went Plat during a time when every rapper was going Plat.  Even MC Eiht went Gold on an album.

Difference is pac was in jail when it came out and couldnt promote it at all.

He didn't need to promote.  The fact he was locked up and had shot two off duty cops a year earlier was promotion within itself.  All the stuff going on in Pacs life around that time did more to promote than anything Pac and the record label could of set up. 

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2010, 08:09:10 AM »

its such a good argument that u have nothing to dispute it as per usual. if an argument is weak then you should be able to dissect it easily, but you dont. all your points are completely hypothetical and any information you have from the time of biggie/pac is most def something you read on the internet.  what u gonna say now? pretend that u were active in the hip-hop scene at the time? we all known thats not true so just give it up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2010, 10:31:51 AM »

its such a good argument that u have nothing to dispute it as per usual. if an argument is weak then you should be able to dissect it easily, but you dont. all your points are completely hypothetical and any information you have from the time of biggie/pac is most def something you read on the internet.  what u gonna say now? pretend that u were active in the hip-hop scene at the time? we all known thats not true so just give it up.

oh, you know?

so what's my social security number? what's my address? you know me? yeah, alright. ::)

you're one of these two things, just like everybody in this thread; 1. an upset pro-Biggie or anti-Pac fan or 2. some faggot poster who just hates on me. there is no other alternative, so take your pick.

if you knew as much about this conversation as you claim to know about me (lmao), you would know that all i did was give my opinion, i mean people shoot down my "controversal" opinion because they don't agree with it; but how do you deny a man his opinion?

i understand it's a board full of "know-it-alls" & clearly they legit know it all; apparently down to who i am lmfao.

i swear, some of you guys are the most pathetic souls on the planet; i mean, there are about 3-4 people in this thread that co-signed what i said, yet I am the only "retarded" one.

you guys constantly expose your groupism towards what i say & how bad you thrive on shooting me down.

I know Jays type.... you're the type that will only listen to underground rap no matter how boring it is because you're trying so hard to prove you're hip hop
This what happens when you get people like Cham and Ikke talking about rappers that were out when they weren't even cum shots in their Dads sack.  And people like Hack and Jay that live in fucking log cabins.

i mean, look at that; telling people who they are. the question is, who the fuck are you?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2010, 10:35:01 AM »
cham str8 ridin on his enemies...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

« Reply #115 on: January 05, 2010, 10:39:15 AM »

I feel that this track is only appropriate for this thread:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FGjyRjd1_jQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;<br />http://www.youtube.com/v/FGjyRjd1_jQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FGjyRjd1_jQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;<br />http://www.youtube.com/v/FGjyRjd1_jQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: January 05, 2010, 10:40:52 AM »

I feel that this track is only appropriate for this thread:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FGjyRjd1_jQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;<br />http://www.youtube.com/v/FGjyRjd1_jQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FGjyRjd1_jQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;<br />http://www.youtube.com/v/FGjyRjd1_jQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

LOL, just look at the impact he's had on me.

that kind of impact is GOAT worthy. :P

Blood$

« Reply #117 on: January 05, 2010, 10:47:46 AM »
Pac was somthing like 40 Glock now..he was dissin rappers for no reason just to get attention ;)

homie, please don't ever put those 2 in the same breath again... it's a disgrace to 2Pac

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2010, 02:27:11 PM »

oh, you know?

so what's my social security number? what's my address? you know me? yeah, alright. ::)

you're one of these two things, just like everybody in this thread; 1. an upset pro-Biggie or anti-Pac fan or 2. some faggot poster who just hates on me. there is no other alternative, so take your pick.

if you knew as much about this conversation as you claim to know about me (lmao), you would know that all i did was give my opinion, i mean people shoot down my "controversal" opinion because they don't agree with it; but how do you deny a man his opinion?

i understand it's a board full of "know-it-alls" & clearly they legit know it all; apparently down to who i am lmfao.

i swear, some of you guys are the most pathetic souls on the planet; i mean, there are about 3-4 people in this thread that co-signed what i said, yet I am the only "retarded" one.

you guys constantly expose your groupism towards what i say & how bad you thrive on shooting me down.

I know Jays type.... you're the type that will only listen to underground rap no matter how boring it is because you're trying so hard to prove you're hip hop
This what happens when you get people like Cham and Ikke talking about rappers that were out when they weren't even cum shots in their Dads sack.  And people like Hack and Jay that live in fucking log cabins.

i mean, look at that; telling people who they are. the question is, who the fuck are you?

u mad?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2010, 02:44:36 PM »
^"u mad?" aka "i have nothing to say". ::)