Author Topic: Diddy Compares Rick Ross To Biggie Smalls  (Read 3237 times)

illwill

Re: Diddy Compares Rick Ross To Biggie Smalls
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2010, 04:33:25 PM »
And if you cant realize he tried to copy pac you need to take bigs dick out of your mouth

Please tell me how he copied Pac ?  By putting out a double disc ?  You Pac stans crack me up sometimes. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2010, 04:37:43 PM »

real talk cham
biggie is overrated and more overrated than pac is and pacs overrated

Life After Death shits on 90% of the hip hop released this year

agreed, but it was the beginning for the end for BIG.

look where Puffy is now, you guys can support him all you want; i never said that album sucked, just he was headed to be more appealing to the poppish-mainstream side of things.

but i forgot that you can't have an opinion on this board without one of the boards "know-it-all's" coming to tell you that you're wrong because it doesn't agree with how they feel, silly me. ::)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2010, 04:41:27 PM »
First I only listen to underground,now Im a pac stan?But isnt pac mainstream?Lol.You cant be older then 13 or have an iq higher then 80.

What you think its just a fucking coincidence that pac drops the first double album in hip hop and then big drops one?Or how pac worked with bone thugs so then big works with them?Big wanted to be pac,that was his fucking mentor for the early parts of his career.He looked up to pac thats why he wouldnt diss him back.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2010, 04:43:49 PM »
Pac will forever be on top of BIG.

the score is too many classic to name to just one. ;)

if 50 Cent died right after Get Rich or Die Tryin' & Power Of A Dollar had already been out, he would recieve the same treatment; i personally feel Biggie was heading down a 50 Cent road, maybe not to the extreme, but a similar path.

real talk cham
biggie is overrated and more overrated than pac is and pacs overrated

Life After Death shits on 90% of the hip hop released this year

agreed, but it was the beginning for the end for BIG.

look where Puffy is now, you guys can support him all you want; i never said that album sucked, just he was headed to be more appealing to the poppish-mainstream side of things.

but i forgot that you can't have an opinion on this board without one of the boards "know-it-all's" coming to tell you that you're wrong because it doesn't agree with how they feel, silly me. ::)

well all these people on the board go on & on about "omg, the impact of this shit obviously makes "so & so" a legend & that shit classic" & it's safe to say Tupac made a bigger impact than any rapper to touch a microphone, so going by the basic logic of this board, Tupac is undeniably the GOAT.

he was great at all aspects of rapping & he has a song for just about everyone out there, no matter what your favorite genre is.

haven there been better lyricists? yes have there been guys with better flows? maybe lol (his was pretty sick), but he had it all & honestly, his death only made him a bigger name, so add it all up and you have the GOAT, Tupac. 8)

Jaydc

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2010, 04:45:52 PM »
the fact that big looked up to pac not the other way around and jay looked up to big is just further proof of why pac will always be the greatest.And big only dropped two albums,and the second one was nowhere the quality of the first one.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2010, 04:48:02 PM »
damn if thats the case thats crazy but interestin
but cham i like your logic and what your thinkin cuz big has always been overrated and people looked at him like he was a god on the mic when he didnt do anythin special
now pac was overrated too but like you said he made all types of songs
big always had that mainstream appeal whereas pac didnt and never sold out

the fact that big looked up to pac not the other way around and jay looked up to big is just further proof of why pac will always be the greatest.And big only dropped two albums,and the second one was nowhere the quality of the first one.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2010, 04:50:06 PM »
what was this topic about again lol

i dont think you can use the fact 2pac had more albums than big as an argument against biggie, but again i dont want to be drawn into another bullshit east/west/pac/biggie argument when at the end of the day nobody is gonna agree...both artists are legends to me, for different reasons too

anyway, to get back on topic, someone needs to stop puff's ability to speak

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2010, 04:56:41 PM »
^what Puff said was so stupid we had to make it interesting lol.

but it's not even like it was just pure quantity with Pac, it was quantity with the more important, quality.

he had like four classic albums lol.

Makaveli
Me Against The World
All Eyez On Me
2Pacalypse

i can see the argument for "Ice Cube >>>", but no way for BIG.

Jaydc

« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2010, 04:57:33 PM »
I put jay z ahead of big as well as nas as well as scarface.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2010, 05:04:47 PM »

without a doubt Nas, was never big on Scarface, but his consistancy in his discography is impressive.

Jay-Z...

now that's up for discussion; i consider Blueprint, The Black Album & obviously Reasonable Doubt's as classics.

those three are already more than BIG's one, but Jay's worst music is millions of miles below BIG's worst.

although, i really deep down believe BIG was headed for worse, i can't use it as a given.

it's a true toss-up; but you actually have to be feeling Jay's music; i've heard people here say The Black Album is great, not classic, The Blueprint is average & Reasonable Doubt is a classic, but not on the same level as the other classics of the 90's.

i consider Jay a true legend, but better than BIG? i don't know lol.

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2010, 05:04:58 PM »
but it's not even like it was just pure quantity with Pac, it was quantity with the more important, quality.

he had like four classic albums lol.

Makaveli
Me Against The World
All Eyez On Me
2Pacalypse

i can see the argument for "Ice Cube >>>", but no way for BIG.

co-sign to the fullest, only I don't feel Pac's first album was a classic like the other 3

and Life After Death is one of my favorite albums period and even though Biggie still is one of my favorites he still is mad over-rated

2Pac, Nas, Scarface, Cube > Biggie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2010, 05:05:41 PM »
jay you think jay-z was better than face?
and nas better than face?
Cube

Blood$

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2010, 05:06:53 PM »

without a doubt Nas, was never big on Scarface, but his consistancy in his discography is impressive.

Jay-Z...

now that's up for discussion; i consider Blueprint, The Black Album & obviously Reasonable Doubt's as classics.

those three are already more than BIG's one, but Jay's worst music is millions of miles below BIG's worst.

although, i really deep down believe BIG was headed for worse, i can't use it as a given.

it's a true toss-up; but you actually have to be feeling Jay's music; i've heard people here say The Black Album is great, not classic, The Blueprint is average & Reasonable Doubt is a classic, but not on the same level as the other classics of the 90's.

i consider Jay a true legend, but better than BIG? i don't know lol.

Cham is on point in here

Jaydc

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2010, 05:11:30 PM »
Well.Ive got a love hate thing for jay z.In one hand I think hes extremely over rated.Hes a pop artist and he rarely makes meaningful music.As a person i think hes a piece of shit.I do think blueprint is over rated and that production is the key to him.Unlike someone like nas who can even make the worst of beats tolerable for his lyrics alone,jay is reliant on the beat.If the beat is wack jay is wack.BUT.Their is something to be said of his accomplishments.I got a chance to see him in concert last year,and for a man to be able to play for two hours and have nothing but major hit songs,well you cant deny it.Hes got the hits.I just dont feel hes as good as everyone makes him out to be.

For me pac is number one nas is number two and scarface is number three.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2010, 05:21:13 PM »
aite thats interestin

id prolly put face at the top overall...i know better than pac but hey pac is overrated too and face is underrated
nas IMO fell off a while back IMO but he can still spit but it hasnt been the same
only damn rapper i want muzik from is face cuz hes dope and he takes his damn time...lol

but yeah jay is overrated as a rapper and alotta his releases
hes borin to be honest where as nas and face are interestin and better at what they do
Cube