Author Topic: Diddy Compares Rick Ross To Biggie Smalls  (Read 3236 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Diddy Compares Rick Ross To Biggie Smalls
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2010, 06:05:33 PM »
thank you, that's all i wanted, a response; because i know for sure calling me a long islander isn't a "counter argument" lmfao.

& i don't know where you were when 50 Cent was the biggest name in rap, my guess is under a rock because people were calling him the next Tupac & i was like "how the fuck can you say that after two albums"?

Biggie was about money, plain and simple; he didn't care how he made it; if you want to tell me that when people started selling out for sales & you mean to tell me after his last album that he wouldn't be on that same ship? hard to believe, i apoligize, deeply, for having my own opinion. ::)

as for All Eyez On Me a sign of "selling out", i don't have a response to that; but i'm not just going to call you a faggot ass Italian homo from Howard Beach lol.

what's so wrong about that? he always claimed to be a G, he just showed it in his music; he was pretty G on 2Pacalypse. ;D

i'd rather go from deep songs, to G songs with a great flow, than some gutter shit to talking about bitches with some bitch-made hooks. ::)

you're retarded! why? because your opinion doesn't agree with mine. 8)

illwill

« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2010, 07:17:19 PM »
If 50 cent died after get rich he would viewed as one of the all time greats theirs no doubt about that.That album was critically acclaimed,it was hot,lyrically it was dope,and everyone loved him at that point.

He was all over the place during that time and the album was critically acclaimed but no one was comparing to him the all time greats during that time except people like you who were just getting into rap at the time.  And the album wasn't lyrically dope lmfao.  That was always a knock on 50 lmfao.  It was his other attributes that made his music dope back in the day.

Why are you so quick to make assumptions about everyone just to try to make it look like your winning an arguement,its pretty pathetic.And I was there when big and pac were alive and nobody was going these are the best rappers ever!All that talk came after they died.

I never said anyone was calling Pac and Big the greatest ever while they were alive lol.

Jaydc

« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2010, 07:21:20 PM »
Which was backing up my proof of what they would have said about 50.After get rich or die tryin 50 was as big as big and pac when they died,with the same sales and critical acclaim.If he died he would have been put up on the same pedestal.

At least pac showed growth with each album.Makavelli was his best album lyrically and possibly sonically.Life after death was a step back for big

illwill

« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2010, 07:33:42 PM »
thank you, that's all i wanted, a response; because i know for sure calling me a long islander isn't a "counter argument" lmfao.

& i don't know where you were when 50 Cent was the biggest name in rap, my guess is under a rock because people were calling him the next Tupac & i was like "how the fuck can you say that after two albums"?

Biggie was about money, plain and simple; he didn't care how he made it; if you want to tell me that when people started selling out for sales & you mean to tell me after his last album that he wouldn't be on that same ship? hard to believe, i apoligize, deeply, for having my own opinion. ::)

as for All Eyez On Me a sign of "selling out", i don't have a response to that; but i'm not just going to call you a faggot ass Italian homo from Howard Beach lol.

what's so wrong about that? he always claimed to be a G, he just showed it in his music; he was pretty G on 2Pacalypse. ;D

i'd rather go from deep songs, to G songs with a great flow, than some gutter shit to talking about bitches with some bitch-made hooks. ::)

you're retarded! why? because your opinion doesn't agree with mine. 8)

50 being compared to Pac was because both got shot and survived and played it up big time.  And a lot of that was media driven.  Sought of like the East/West beef.  And tell me how Pac wasn't about money.  During the beef between him and Big at some award show their crews bump into each other and Pac said something along the lines of "It's all about the money" in regards to why he started beefing with Big.  And that has been cosigned by people in both parties.  And what about EDI Amin on the song Bomb First "Got a little question  for that nigga that made "Paparazzi"
If you ain't in this rap game, for the motherfuckin cash mayne
then what is your motherfuckin purpose? "

To say Pac wasn't all about the money either is ridiculous.  What rapper isn't lol.  If it wasn't profitable what rapper would make a career out of it ?

And of course you don't have an argument for Pac being a sellout on AEOM.  If you agreed with me it would kill your entire argument.  And I'm not Italian or a fag, sorry to get your hopes up Cham.  If you don't hear a huge difference in Pac's music on his first 4 albums and compared to AEOM than you're delusional.  Yea he always claimed thug on his albums but he took it to another level on AEOM.  Even his persona off record completely changed.

And please tell me how Big's hooks are bitch made, I gotta here this.

Look if you like Pac more because you rather listen to a more introspective song thats fine.  Personally for me Pac and Big are two of my favs and are both interchangeable.  I'm getting at you cats that say Pac is better than Big for dumb ass reason and for behaviors Pac himself exhibited yet gets a pass for it.  You like Pac more because it's just personal preference, thats all you gotta say.  But cats coming here with some stupid fucking reasons.  It's sough of like the hate for Jay-Z when people say he is a fake and all about money.  Yet he is a self made millionaire that stared rocafella with drug money and getting his hustle on in the rap business.  But the same people that hate on Jay idolize rappers that are flat broke but flaunt it like they got money.

Jaydc

« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2010, 07:35:47 PM »
Jay z is a fucking snake thats why people dont like him.Have you noticed everyone that was near him at any point during their career all hate him and say the same shit about him?

illwill

« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2010, 07:42:35 PM »
Which was backing up my proof of what they would have said about 50.After get rich or die tryin 50 was as big as big and pac when they died,with the same sales and critical acclaim.If he died he would have been put up on the same pedestal.

At least pac showed growth with each album.Makavelli was his best album lyrically and possibly sonically.Life after death was a step back for big

Again only the media and cats new to hip hop were comparing the two.  And the media compares the two because they will do anything to make a buck.  And new cats because they don't know any better.  And how did Big take a step back on LAD ?  If anything AEOM was huge step back for Pac when you compare to how deep MATW was.  And than he took a huge step forward with Makaveli.  And if anything Big showed great growth on LAD.  He still made the gutter shit like kick in the door.  He showed he could make a pop hit with Mo Money Mo Problems.  He showed he could get a crossover hit with Hypnotize.  I know you try to say thats a pop track but that song was huge in the hood.  You live in a log cabin in the woods so you wouldn't know any better.  And he was able to make personal tracks like The Sky is the Limit.  If anything he showed a versatility very few in rap were ever able to show on just one album.

illwill

« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2010, 07:43:44 PM »
Jay z is a fucking snake thats why people dont like him.Have you noticed everyone that was near him at any point during their career all hate him and say the same shit about him?

Please tell me how Jay-Z is a fuckin snake ?  Besides people that couldn't blow up on their own and got pissed off when Jay stopped holding their hand.

Jaydc

« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2010, 07:45:15 PM »
You cant be older then 12 with your lame insults.Im done with you.

illwill

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2010, 07:48:42 PM »

In other words you don't have a legit argument.  Everything i said was valid, sorry the log cabin comment got under your skin.  It didn't think it would hurt your feelings.  I'll stop with the log cabin comments, just come back and dispute what I said.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2010, 07:49:20 PM »
i guess i'll just never understand how him being gangsta is selling out, considering he was always G, but as you said, "took it to another level".

selling out is appealing to women fans to get them to cop music; BIG's hooks & beats were all intended for that purpose.

but i think you've made it quite obvious throughout our Dubcc history you will ALWAYS be right & i will ALWAYS be retarded and wrong.

this argument is just set up for us to go five more pages of the same nonsense; it's whatever.

illwill

« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2010, 07:54:42 PM »
i guess i'll just never understand how him being gangsta is selling out, considering he was always G, but as you said, "took it to another level".

selling out is appealing to women fans to get them to cop music; BIG's hooks & beats were all intended for that purpose.

but i think you've made it quite obvious throughout our Dubcc history you will ALWAYS be right & i will ALWAYS be retarded and wrong.

this argument is just set up for us to go five more pages of the same nonsense; it's whatever.

Gimme the Loot Gimme the Loot Im a bad bad boy.... thats set up for women ?  Kick in the door waving the fo fo All I heard was Poppa don't hit me no more... Thats set up for women ?

No Cham I am arguing with you because you arguments is filled with holes.

Jaydc

« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2010, 07:55:35 PM »

In other words you don't have a legit argument.  Everything i said was valid, sorry the log cabin comment got under your skin.  It didn't think it would hurt your feelings.  I'll stop with the log cabin comments, just come back and dispute what I said.

No,your childish you cant back up any of your points you just result to childish bullshit.You ahve your own thoughts and you wont budge.Thats fine.This is a pointless back and forth that will go nowhere.So keep thinking jay z is an angel and that everyone thats ever known is wrong lol

illwill

« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2010, 07:57:41 PM »

No,your childish you cant back up any of your points you just result to childish bullshit.You ahve your own thoughts and you wont budge.Thats fine.This is a pointless back and forth that will go nowhere.So keep thinking jay z is an angel and that everyone thats ever known is wrong lol

Where did I say Jay-Z is an angel.  We all got dirt on us.  But if you gotta reach like stretch armstrong instead of disputing what I said be my guest.

illwill

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2010, 08:01:43 PM »
Hey Jay, you're a Nas fan right ?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2010, 08:06:39 PM »
cham dont you think pac got more commercial albums than all eyez on me?
if so what albums?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.