Author Topic: DJ Premier's Top 20 Albums Of 2009  (Read 837 times)

Jaydc

Re: DJ Premier's Top 20 Albums Of 2009
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2010, 05:21:20 PM »
LMAO @ putting 50s weak album on there because he has a beat on it

weak list overall

He doesnt have a beat on it you idiot.And your list would probably have malice in wonderland and lost sessions vol 1 so who cares about your opinion.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2010, 06:32:09 PM »
50's album was dope.  Y'all stop hating and appreciate. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2010, 05:31:17 AM »
Didn't even know Obie Trice had an album out. I'm gonna check it out.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2010, 05:43:42 AM »
50's album was dope.  Y'all stop hating and appreciate. 

Nah, I listened to it once, didn't catch my attention at all. Maybe it needs some more spins.

kemizt

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2010, 05:58:30 AM »
50's album was dope.  Y'all stop hating and appreciate.  

Nah, I listened to it once, didn't catch my attention at all. Maybe it needs less spins.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 10:42:40 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2010, 10:09:58 PM »
no eminem
no dogg pound
no ugk

thats my top  3 and they arent included.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 09:12:21 AM »
obie trice? hahahhah that shit was awful. terrible production on most every track, and all the tracks sound the same. i was real disappointed with that shit

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2010, 08:23:14 AM »
that's why i really don't fuck wit' Preme, he's too biased.  he's in this "top of the world" position in hip hop and the nigga act like NY is the only thing poppin' in hip hop when really they're the least poppin' right now, and i ain't even talkin' Commercially.  Preme is from TX, where the fuck is the South at on that list, what tha fuck about the West or MidWest.  That's why i don't respect Nemo, he's got alotta wack ass beats and a bad taste in rap.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2010, 11:52:59 AM »
that's why i really don't fuck wit' Preme, he's too biased.  he's in this "top of the world" position in hip hop and the nigga act like NY is the only thing poppin' in hip hop when really they're the least poppin' right now, and i ain't even talkin' Commercially.  Preme is from TX, where the fuck is the South at on that list, what tha fuck about the West or MidWest.  That's why i don't respect Nemo, he's got alotta wack ass beats and a bad taste in rap.
I lol'd... which albums do you think are missing, then? and are you actually surprised he likes eastcoast music more, when it's the kind he makes? 
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2010, 12:08:38 PM »
Dope list but I would move Slaughterhouse up just a bit and move Jays album completely off the list cuz it was trash. 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2010, 01:24:17 PM »

damn radiotube goin in
get em tube

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2010, 08:35:59 AM »
see, what's wrong with puttin Drake up there (preme probably never even listened to him) and what's wrong with puttin up somebody else that's just flat out better that he didn't work with in 09'?  Half of the "lyrical content" he's judgin' it on isn't even there, just bcuz a nigga can twist some words around doesn't make it hot, I wanna be captured in the moment when I hear the song not sitting there listening to some weak voice ass niggaz talk about their imaginary world of hip hop where everything's dead and soundin' like a nigga from Hip Hop TV movie is where it's at.  that whole 90's MC shit is wack if u ask me (bcuz that's the style the majority of the list is based on).  u ask me, outta Nemo's list these are the only 1's worth noting, the rest of them niggaz just don't cut it anymore, who the fuck is OC... i know who he is im just sayin'

17. 50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct  *hot album but definitely at the bottom of the list*
15. Ghostface Killah - Ghostdini: The Wizard of Poetry in Emerald City  *it's Ghostface, duh*
13. Saigon & Statik Selektah - All In A Day’s Work  *shit was crazy*
10. Slaughterhouse  *imho a pretty weak album but the concept of the group saved it from it's doom*
9. Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3  *one of the few Jay albums i've ever really liked, well most are listenable but i tend to keep my fingers on the skip button alot*
6. Royce da 5′9 - Street Hop  *i didn't even check this 1 honestly, but it's Royce so u know the shit is hot when it comes to da lyrics*
2. Raekwon - Only Built For Cuban Linx II  *wish it was shorter but this 1 definitely takes the top 6 of last year*

that's it, the rest of that shit is probably trash, i've tried to get in2 that whole old skool NYC shit but it doesn't do it 4 me... it just gets old and repetitive (the same way they (most) feel about the South is how NY Hip Hop sounds to the world, take my word on that)

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2010, 10:04:41 AM »
the rest of that shit is probably trash

lol, just listen to JS1, Marco Polo & Torae, OC & AG, Statik, DD, they are worth of it

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2010, 07:48:50 PM »
not sayin hes bein biased but all the ones in bold are eastcoast right...lol
and the rest are elsewhere...as in no westcoast

20. DJ JS-1 - No SellOut
19. La Coka Nostra - A Brand You Can Trust
18. Method Man & Redman - Blackout 2
17. 50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct
16. M.O.P. - The Foundation
15. Ghostface Killah - Ghostdini: The Wizard of Poetry in Emerald City
14. KRS-One & BuckShot - Survival Skills
13. Saigon & Statik Selektah - All In A Day’s Work
12. Diamond District
11. Keith Murray and Canibus - The Undergods
10. Slaughterhouse
9. Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3
8. Statik Selektah - the Pre Game EP
7. Marco Polo & Torae - Double Barrel
6. Royce da 5′9 - Street Hop
5. Obie Trice - Special Reserve
4. Masta Ace & Edo G - A&E
3. OC & AG - The Oasis
2. Raekwon - Only Built For Cuban Linx II
1. Blaq Poet - The Blaqprint

Preemo's list of Top albums is dope every year
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 08:38:38 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

midwestryder

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2010, 09:23:10 PM »
see, what's wrong with puttin Drake up there (preme probably never even listened to him) and what's wrong with puttin up somebody else that's just flat out better that he didn't work with in 09'?  Half of the "lyrical content" he's judgin' it on isn't even there, just bcuz a nigga can twist some words around doesn't make it hot, I wanna be captured in the moment when I hear the song not sitting there listening to some weak voice ass niggaz talk about their imaginary world of hip hop where everything's dead and soundin' like a nigga from Hip Hop TV movie is where it's at.  that whole 90's MC shit is wack if u ask me (bcuz that's the style the majority of the list is based on).  u ask me, outta Nemo's list these are the only 1's worth noting, the rest of them niggaz just don't cut it anymore, who the fuck is OC... i know who he is im just sayin'

17. 50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct  *hot album but definitely at the bottom of the list*
15. Ghostface Killah - Ghostdini: The Wizard of Poetry in Emerald City  *it's Ghostface, duh*
13. Saigon & Statik Selektah - All In A Day’s Work  *shit was crazy*
10. Slaughterhouse  *imho a pretty weak album but the concept of the group saved it from it's doom*
9. Jay-Z - The Blueprint 3  *one of the few Jay albums i've ever really liked, well most are listenable but i tend to keep my fingers on the skip button alot*
6. Royce da 5′9 - Street Hop  *i didn't even check this 1 honestly, but it's Royce so u know the shit is hot when it comes to da lyrics*
2. Raekwon - Only Built For Cuban Linx II  *wish it was shorter but this 1 definitely takes the top 6 of last year*

that's it, the rest of that shit is probably trash, i've tried to get in2 that whole old skool NYC shit but it doesn't do it 4 me... it just gets old and repetitive (the same way they (most) feel about the South is how NY Hip Hop sounds to the world, take my word on that)

la coka nostra ,method man & redman,Keith Murray and Canibus & M.O.P.  are not trash & better then any music from the south or on main stream. shut up with that 90 styles hate bullshit & get off your new school dick because the new school style is the wackest. the 90's mc is not wack at all . you are wack for even thinking that , that is why hip hop is they way it is with your ignorant closeminded new school thinking. hip hop is all messed up because of ignorance of people like you . the 90's were better then any music that you Had & will have from 2000 & on, . the south is twice as old and repetitive compared to  NY Hip Hop . if you can't get into NY Hip Hop then you were never a true fan of hip hop anyways & what you say about hip hop means nothing at all  because it all starts with NY Hip Hop  & no where else at all. you are just part of the ignorant main stream fan base .who has  no clue what they are talking about at all & needs to shut the hell up. because hip hop is culture not a music & it is all starts in NY Hip Hop .if someone form the hip hop culture like premo tells that album was one of the top 20 albums of the 09 then it was & that is fact coming from a dj who is hip hop unlike you.