Author Topic: which race/ethnicity collects more wellfare?  (Read 564 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: which race/ethnicity collects more wellfare?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »
Easy question ....White people LMAO. Both of my parents worked for the county and my pops is a retired Chief Deputy Director
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 05:22:54 PM »
aite so even tho numbers state white and black are the majority collectin wellfare you think its hispanics right?
tryna get a head count here..lol

Mannnnnnnnnnnnn, Hispanics have they whole got damn family living in one place, one 3 family home and each one of them be collecting Food Stamps, shit ain't right.

how is it a easy question tho supreme when so many different people got such different input? lol

Easy question ....White people LMAO. Both of my parents worked for the county and my pops is a retired Chief Deputy Director

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2010, 05:23:52 PM »
Mannnnnnnnnnnnn, Hispanics have they whole got damn family living in one place, one 3 family home and each one of them be collecting Food Stamps, shit ain't right.

Most hispanics out here are illegal aliens therefore they can't get welfare. I know a south african broad who's damn near homeless because she doesn't have a green card to get welfare or section 8.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2010, 05:24:53 PM »
aite so even tho numbers state white and black are the majority collectin wellfare you think its hispanics right?

how is it a easy question tho supreme when so many different people got such different input? lol

Because my father was the one workin until 12am handin out food stamps

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2010, 05:26:42 PM »
Yeah, and my grandmother used to work for City Welfare, and seen all kinds of walk of life. And she used to tell me, the mother's who abused it, one's who really needed it, etc., shit even surprised me, in all honesty, all the kinds of people who'd be on it, and they try to call it some lowlife thang, ha, yeahhh, all the old Italian woman that used to collect it, yeah and Welfare is some 'ignorant' shit though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2010, 05:28:06 PM »
and ignorin the state/fed numbes did you tell what race be collect the most?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2010, 05:31:14 PM »
Yea the white race because like I said even tho hispanics are the majority in L.A. they're illegally living here and can't collect welfare.

and ignorin the state/fed numbes did you tell what race be collect the most?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2010, 05:31:40 PM »

Most hispanics out here are illegal aliens therefore they can't get welfare. I know a south african broad who's damn near homeless because she doesn't have a green card to get welfare or section 8.

Yeah, well all the Hispanics here is Puerto Rican and Dominican and they be havin' them 19 year olds all up in the corner store wit that shit. Buyin' madd junk food wit it. Like what the hell.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Albanians got big numbers on this shit either.

G-Funk

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2010, 05:32:38 PM »
aite interestin
does that make sense tho
if the hispanic population is larger than the others...blacks
and if more hispanics collect more wellfare than blacks...then there it is

Okay. Let's say there are 5 million black people in the US, and 20% of them collect welfare. That's 1 million.
Let's say there are 10 million hispanics in the US, but only 10% of them collect welfare. That's 1 million

Look at the percentage tho. Y'see where I'm getting at?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2010, 05:35:41 PM »
yeah but if those numbers are right im tryna be as exact as possible i know thats hard to do but there has to be a rough-close idea somehow i guess besides bein racial and havin hate involved
for example you ask a patriotic white person who loves their country same question
interviewer: which race collects more wellfare?
white person: those damn mexicans are the ones ruinin my country....now he might add and those damn black people that dont do shit but alot of them say those damn useless mexicans
Cube

G-Funk

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2010, 05:39:17 PM »
yeah but if those numbers are right im tryna be as exact as possible i know thats hard to do but there has to be a rough-close idea somehow i guess besides bein racial and havin hate involved
for example you ask a patriotic white person who loves their country same question
white person: those damn mexicans are the ones ruinin my country....now he might add and those damn black people that dont do shit but alot of them say those damn useless mexicans

Are you trying to say that welfare statistics collected are from common people like you, me and others who are asked this question?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2010, 05:41:43 PM »
nah not that the gov't is truthful or real...but wouldnt the stats be collected from the ones who collected thei wellfare checks? lol

Are you trying to say that welfare statistics collected are from common people like you, me and others who are asked this question?
Cube

G-Funk

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2010, 05:44:41 PM »
nah not that the gov't is truthful or real...but wouldnt the stats be collected from the ones who collected thei wellfare checks? lol

Yeah. But not in an interview like that. lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2010, 05:47:08 PM »
haha nah i know but when people come in..sign up and collect etc...
they have to get their info and their race, age etc...
other than that if theres some random person standin there like security countin each race and markin it down....lol
Cube

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2010, 09:51:15 PM »
It's not who, as in which race, it's who, as in WHO THE FUCK IS GETTIN' IT, as in who really needs it and who really doesn't!!!! It's a joke, period!!!!!! So don't nobody come on here sayin' which race abuses it!!!

Truth. There are some who need the help and the others who abuse the system.