Author Topic: which race/ethnicity collects more wellfare?  (Read 546 times)

ThaChamp

Re: which race/ethnicity collects more wellfare?
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2010, 01:58:33 AM »
only thing that sucks about being white is you dont get extra college money...

other then that if you come from a good white family you s hould be good

if you come down from a poor family in the hood then that fuckin sucks

every white girl you fuck here has her own apartment or is rich as fuck... and sucks good dick... keep her for a minute

if her breathe smells like ass and shes trying to kiss everyone in the club... pass her to the homie or the youngin and dont fuck that white devil

with that being said... mexicans get the most out of welfare

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2010, 03:57:52 AM »
Word lets not get this twisted...

I don't know the latest stats n shit, but I know this:  Whites are still the majority in America.  By my guess, at the absolute minimum there's at least 200 million white people in this country.  So if we're talkin 30% of whites and 30% of blacks or whatever, understand you're talkin about 60 million people verses maybe 6 million people.

Again, my numbers may be off, but you get the point.  So yes, there are more white people collecting welfare than blacks or mexicans or whomever.

And I agree w/ QT, the system is BS and can be exploited by anyone who really wants to. 

There's a clip on youtube of ODB getting welfare checks/food stamps while he had like the #1 album in the country or some shit.  It was on Yo! MTV Raps.  So that just goes to show you how good that system is.

Peace

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2010, 07:14:37 AM »
haha
so you think mexicans collect the most wellfare?

only thing that sucks about being white is you dont get extra college money...

other then that if you come from a good white family you s hould be good

if you come down from a poor family in the hood then that fuckin sucks

every white girl you fuck here has her own apartment or is rich as fuck... and sucks good dick... keep her for a minute

if her breathe smells like ass and shes trying to kiss everyone in the club... pass her to the homie or the youngin and dont fuck that white devil

with that being said... mexicans get the most out of welfare
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2010, 08:20:57 PM »
this still dont seem right that white people collect the most wellfare...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2010, 08:52:34 PM »
i work for the social security administration and I actually just learned this one.

as far as SSI goes (Supplemental Security Income, Social Security's welfare disability and aged program) goes

white people if you go by raw numbers, count
Black people by percentage (by a lot)

however when it comes to fraud neither one of them are close as Indian (not native american) misuse the program the most

however that's federal welfare, i couldn't tell you what state/county welfare numbers are, but i would put my money on the same as above.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2010, 08:54:03 PM »
wait hold up indian people abuse the system the most?
Cube

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2010, 09:08:59 PM »

yep.

the typical scenario is son or daughter (or both) come out here and become doctors. doctor children, fly mom and pop out to america and they shack up in the country club for a while until they obtain citizenship or some sort of legal authority to be here. then mom and dad , get all sorts of medical records drawn up for their "disabilities" from their son and daughter's connects....or they wait til they're 65 (aged benefits. Since typically we can't verify marriages for these people, women use the last name kaur and men use the last name singh, they file separately (an SSI married couple receives less than individuals), and then mom uses one mailing address and dad uses another to throw off any indication of marriage. then they say that they have no possessions and no $ (which they do because of rich son and daugher) and that they rent a room out from a land lord (their son or daughter, and no, 100% of the time son and daughter are not charging rent from mom and dad) ....so mom collects 845.00 a month in free money and dad collects 845.00 in free money, all while son and daughter are still buying their food, providing them with rent free shelter and personal affects ......no joke a lot of these indian folks come to the office to do their redeterminations in 2010 bmw's.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2010, 09:11:31 PM »
thats crazy but interestin
aite not sure if you already answered this
so who collects the most wellfare...abuse or not?

yep.

the typical scenario is son or daughter (or both) come out here and become doctors. doctor children, fly mom and pop out to america and they shack up in the country club for a while until they obtain citizenship or some sort of legal authority to be here. then mom and dad , get all sorts of medical records drawn up for their "disabilities" from their son and daughter's connects....or they wait til they're 65 (aged benefits. Since typically we can't verify marriages for these people, women use the last name kaur and men use the last name singh, they file separately (an SSI married couple receives less than individuals), and then mom uses one mailing address and dad uses another to throw off any indication of marriage. then they say that they have no possessions and no $ (which they do because of rich son and daugher) and that they rent a room out from a land lord (their son or daughter, and no, 100% of the time son and daughter are not charging rent from mom and dad) ....so mom collects 845.00 a month in free money and dad collects 845.00 in free money, all while son and daughter are still buying their food, providing them with rent free shelter and personal affects ......no joke a lot of these indian folks come to the office to do their redeterminations in 2010 bmw's.

Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2010, 11:40:40 PM »
I hate how people I know on welfare drive better cars than me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2010, 11:50:13 PM »

yep.

proportionately in the nation , black people.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2010, 05:54:07 AM »
aite so those numbers are wrong that someone posted?
and how is that so tho....isnt the black population only or less than 13% of the entire population?

yep.

Cube

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2010, 05:47:19 PM »
aite so those numbers are wrong that someone posted?
and how is that so tho....isnt the black population only or less than 13% of the entire population?

yep.

i don't know, couldn't tell you if the numbers posted are wrong or not, but i know for SSI , which is a federal program, the proportion of people on SSI are usually black.
numbers wise yeah more white people receive. but when you compare the populations, a larger percentage is black.