Author Topic: Thedirty.com LOL  (Read 276 times)

Elano

Thedirty.com LOL
« on: January 02, 2010, 11:32:04 PM »
What’s Wrong With This Picture

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, remember those HIGHLIGHTS magazine when you were a kid and they had find whats wrong with this pic? Well lets play that same game here name 3 things you see wrong with the pic?

1) The chick on the left.

2) The dude in the middle.

3) The American? on the right.

Walking Wax Sculpture

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik I need your help bro. You need to make this kid a dirty celeb, or get him a name asap, and put this walking wax boy on blast! This fool lives in Beverly Hills, but apparently crawled there from Portland Oregon. He is truly a sight to be seen. The kid cant move his face. He’s so pumped full of Botox and facial fillers. He looks like a f#ckin wax doll, Barbie and Ken mixed together or some sh!t…. (Karbie?) Anyway, he manages a Sunset Tan, and can usually be found in a Vodka bottle. He apparently did some reality show that airs in January on Bravo so you will be able to see him, and what I’m talking about. Be my hero and crown this kid. You’ll be my king for life! DIRTY ARMY STRONG!

Ugly Girl From Chicago

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, this is Emilia. She is one of Chicago’s nastiest Polish sl*ts. This girl calls herself attractive and skinny LOL! She’s very well known for going after her “best friends” boyfriends and sleeping with anyone who gives her attention. After a week of dating a guy, she likes to claim she “loves” them and then goes and cheats on them every chance she gets. She’ll even go as low as faking pregnancies to try and get the guys to stay with her, how pathetic. Nik give this sl*t a reality check!

These Speak For Themselves

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, this is Kelly Ko**. John “J-Dub” Williams girl, “Dub Doll”, and “Marketing Assistant” of Dub Promotions. Would you let this purple crayon lover promote YOUR business?

Worst Uniboob Ever

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, this girls name is Karolina.. shes basically a cheap import. Karolina is the biggest purple crayon lovin, cleat chasin bottle rat in the Chicago area. Shes a “stripper” but doesn’t work at a club. She only goes on location to do private shows. I don’t think I need to point it out, but she has the worst boob job i’ve ever seen. It looks like they used a single basketball instead of 2 saline implants to give her the magnificent uniboob she likes to show off. So Nik, to take one for the Dirty Army… would you hammer this broad out if in return Jersey Shore would get canceled?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 11:34:49 PM by The Elano »

ThaChamp

Re: Thedirty.com LOL
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 02:24:36 AM »
im almost 100 percent sure Mauzip or Lights would fuck every single person you just posted pics of... disregarding gender

Elano

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 02:47:01 AM »
i know  :P :D

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 12:22:11 PM »
i dotn get it, what the fuck is going on here?

Muhfukka

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 12:30:28 PM »
stupid as fuck

Elano

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 01:22:32 PM »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 08:02:00 PM »
i dotn get it, what the fuck is going on here?

Just let it slide.

kemizt

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2010, 08:22:07 PM »
kras you a fool for this 1...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2010, 08:41:04 PM »
lol, we used to check out dirtyscottsdale when i was out there...so many $30k millionaire douchebags, it was hilarious.