Author Topic: (VIDEO) Afghanistan soldiers: "like having 26 kids that I have to watch after”  (Read 460 times)

Elano

This video is a feature on American Military soldiers attempting to train the Afghan army. Explained by one solider as ‘like having 26 kids that I have to watch after”, the Afghan soldiers prefer to chill out all day and smoke Hash, rather then get geared up and head into the mountains for missions.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DWWWotuUwd0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DWWWotuUwd0</a>

ikke

We should set the afghan army as an example.
If every soldier was like that there would be no war.

Elano

i'd like to see a battle between the jamaican army and the colombians  ;D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

yea and we should rape lil boys too? if the soldiers are crackhead gay rapists than i wonder how the regular citizens are.

it seems you basically know nothing of what you talk about. typical child.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Elano

ikke is just a 16 years old with an hippie father :D

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and thats why the war in afghanistan is hopeless.
their own peoples are not motivated to fight, whereas the taliban are very driven ideologically, religiously and politically to fight.
as soon as america pulls out of afghanistan, the taliban will take over because there is no will from the people to resist them.

ikke

yea and we should rape lil boys too? if the soldiers are crackhead gay rapists than i wonder how the regular citizens are.

Stop taking everything so fucking serious.

Elano

typical child.  :camp:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ironic coming from a 16yr old know it all that seems to call a good amount of people dumbasses.

its funny how you always avoid the subject, everytime i come with a legitimate statement. and you never explain your thought, your just a dumb kid.

and plus how are you gonna act if your as smarter than some people here when ur the child that got his father to clean up his room, and than u said you "manipulated him"

very mature

ikke

ironic coming from a 16yr old know it all that seems to call a good amount of people dumbasses.

its funny how you always avoid the subject, everytime i come with a legitimate statement. and you never explain your thought, your just a dumb kid.

and plus how are you gonna act if your as smarter than some people here when ur the child that got his father to clean up his room, and than u said you "manipulated him"

very mature

No Ironic is you talking about being mature

Elano

very mature

lmao

ThaChamp

very mature

LMAO

Elano

with ag,the picture is perfect now  :D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

very mature

LMAO

yes, im the guy that acts like im smarter than everyone, i argue about topics in the tot section without giving my insight, i show off that i got my father to clean my room and say i manipulated him.

i mean really? how spoiled are you? you probaly never worked a day in your life.

AG, u the nigga that said nash is done, houston vs lakers was a better series than the celtics vs chicago. you dont even need to see your g-spot posts to know that your a weird ass fag, but just from your sports posts alone, you can tell your full of shit.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
afghan hash is so good i dont blame them