Author Topic: (VIDEO) Afghanistan soldiers: "like having 26 kids that I have to watch after”  (Read 462 times)

ikke

yes, im the guy that acts like im smarter than everyone, i argue about topics in the tot section without giving my insight, i show off that i got my father to clean my room and say i manipulated him.

i mean really? how spoiled are you? you probaly never worked a day in your life.

AG, u the nigga that said nash is done, houston vs lakers was a better series than the celtics vs chicago. you dont even need to see your g-spot posts to know that your a weird ass fag, but just from your sports posts alone, you can tell your full of shit.

I don't act like I'm smarter.
Only reason you post in tot to make this exact same post but add 1 line on-topic.

I had a job, I've worked.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
yes, im the guy that acts like im smarter than everyone, i argue about topics in the tot section without giving my insight, i show off that i got my father to clean my room and say i manipulated him.

i mean really? how spoiled are you? you probaly never worked a day in your life.

AG, u the nigga that said nash is done, houston vs lakers was a better series than the celtics vs chicago. you dont even need to see your g-spot posts to know that your a weird ass fag, but just from your sports posts alone, you can tell your full of shit.

Only reason you post in tot to make this exact same post but add 1 line on-topic.

kid, you dont explain yourself at all in the TOT, u believe in certain things because some prestigious scientist, politician, philosopher has said, you never show and deep insight or show that you thought of yourself.

all you do is repeat what someone else has said, ive said this plenty of times without insult, but being the child you are took it as one.

lol, man from your attitude u never worked hard in your life. seems like you never had hard work, chores, or community service. spoiled kids  :grumpy:

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ikke

kid, you dont explain yourself at all in the TOT, u believe in certain things because some prestigious scientist, politician, philosopher has said, you never show and deep insight or show that you thought of yourself.

all you do is repeat what someone else has said, ive said this plenty of times without insult, but being the child you are took it as one.

lol, man from your attitude u never worked hard in your life. seems like you never had hard work, chores, or community service. spoiled kids  :grumpy:
Lol, you're just as delusional as elior.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lol, you're just as delusional as elior.

yes im delusional when your the child that keeps avoiding the subject. wait does that actually mean your delusional? oh wait ur still 16 yrs old, ur not being delusional your just being a boy.  :laugh: how cute

the ghost

afghan hash is so good i dont blame them

ROFL.  Real talk.  They seem to be bummed out they can't just kick it and get blazed.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
afghan hash is so good i dont blame them

ROFL.  Real talk.  They seem to be bummed out they can't just kick it and get blazed.

its pretty sad, the country cant even train soldiers, i mean think about their education, business and work ethics, scientific advancement, human rights.

its full of losers and bums  who rape little boys, soldiers included. i mean i love gettin high and drunk, but at one point u gotta handle your shit; make money and help your family. i dont see any of those afghan soldiers doing any of that there, and most on there prob have 10 years on me and have kids.

ThaChamp

Rooney your friends dont even wanna smoke with you and you come cry about it to us

:loser:

all that basketball shit was last year... try to get some new material already faggot

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Rooney your friends dont even wanna smoke with you and you come cry about it to us

all that basketball shit was last year... try to get some new material already faggot

new material? i dont think about you all the time to come up with "new material"

lol loser

ThaChamp

new material? i dont think about you all the time to come up with "new material"

lol loser

ok then keep crying about the past, gooker

ikke

yes im delusional when your the child that keeps avoiding the subject. wait does that actually mean your delusional? oh wait ur still 16 yrs old, ur not being delusional your just being a boy.  :laugh: how cute
Ok you're not delusional, just an insecure little fag convincing himself of things that don't even make sense to feel better about the failure that is your existence.

Funny how your main argument against me is my age but when Jay made a thread about you you thought it was an amazing excuse for your stupidity.

apparently I'm avoiding the subject when you don't even tackle the subject because you're too busy attacking me and therefor derailing the entire thread.

You think you're so high above me yet grab a chance to tell me I'm a spoiled white kid faster then a junk seeing free crack.

Please, don't emberass yourself any further and stick to your track of the day thread.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 08:55:14 AM by The Great Cornholio »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Ok you're not delusional, just an insecure little fag convincing himself of things that don't even make sense to feel better about the failure that is your existence.

Funny how your main argument against me is my age but when Jay made a thread about you you thought it was an amazing excuse for your stupidity.

apparently I'm avoiding the subject when you don't even tackle the subject because you're too busy attacking me and therefor derailing the entire thread.

You think you're so high above me yet grab a chance to tell me I'm a spoiled white kid faster then a junk seeing free crack.

Please, don't emberass yourself any further and stick to your track of the day thread.

yea i blame your age too u retard? what are you talking about? the fact is u have so much teenage pride that you cant take criticism.

yet you still avoid my main agrument, that you dont think or know anythign that you say you know. this is a perfect example of you: monkey see, monkey do.

Muhfukka

goddamn rooney just shut the fuck up you  defensive little gook

ikke

yea i blame your age too u retard? what are you talking about? the fact is u have so much teenage pride that you cant take criticism.

yet you still avoid my main agrument, that you dont think or know anythign that you say you know. this is a perfect example of you: monkey see, monkey do.
The fact that you have an argument against me proves how pathetic you are, the argument just makes you look even more ridiculous.

I don't think for myself?
I do think for myself but even if I didn't, why would you give a fuck?

Please stfu your posts are losing entertainment value.

ThaChamp

The fact that you have an argument against me proves how pathetic you are, the argument just makes you look even more ridiculous.

rooney aint here for entertainment value he is here to "hoodafy" the board and give a thug mentality on things...

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol, look at this child getting butt hurt. u obviously cant explain yourself and dont know anythign that you talk about.

y not argue and debate, we're in a goddamn forum and it was in the TOT section, basically where ur supposed to debate about current topics and such.

moron  :grumpy: