Author Topic: (VIDEO) New trend in prison ? Inmates getting tattoos on their-eyes  (Read 452 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: (VIDEO) New trend in prison ? Inmates getting tattoos on their-eyes
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2010, 06:06:23 PM »
people been gettin this , but they better use real ink  if their in prision and not that ghetto bullshit that gives cancer, which im pretty sure itll blind ur eyes too

I think that alot of prison ink is a mix of pen ink, burnt black rubber, and piss.  Do not want in my eye.
theyll use all kinds of shit. ive heard of people using ash from burned paper and mixing it with toothpaste and shampoo. pretty fucked up

nah they can get real ink, its just the matter of money and how bad you want it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2010, 06:15:06 PM »
they put your eye and numb it to sleep i think

ive got a few tattoos and some of the places gave a bit of a tingle, i can only imagine how much the eye would hurt getting tattoo'd
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2010, 10:31:54 PM »
they put your eye and numb it to sleep i think

ive got a few tattoos and some of the places gave a bit of a tingle, i can only imagine how much the eye would hurt getting tattoo'd
they arent even tattooing though, theyre just injecting some kind of ink into their eyeball with a hypodermic needle haha

Blasphemy

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2010, 01:37:08 AM »
saw this on tv a while ago. they were talking about how they didnt lose any vision but you could tell by the way they were looking at the camera their eyes were fucked up hahaha

Actually they don't lose any vision cause its not the entire eye that is used for seeing just the cornea. You can get every last inch of the white part painted blue or red or black and you'll still see the same. If the needle gets you right in the middle of it then you'll go blind.

Muhfukka

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2010, 02:18:21 PM »
saw this on tv a while ago. they were talking about how they didnt lose any vision but you could tell by the way they were looking at the camera their eyes were fucked up hahaha

Actually they don't lose any vision cause its not the entire eye that is used for seeing just the cornea. You can get every last inch of the white part painted blue or red or black and you'll still see the same. If the needle gets you right in the middle of it then you'll go blind.
yeah i dont buy that at all. im pretty sure the white part has a purpose that getting filled with ink is going to disturb

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2010, 02:33:47 PM »
jesus fuck!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

the ghost

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2010, 03:25:00 PM »

yeah i dont buy that at all. im pretty sure the white part has a purpose that getting filled with ink is going to disturb

Yeah I'm in with Muhfukka on this one.  I ain't no doctor, but this shit can't be good.