Author Topic: PASTOR TROY new underground album!  (Read 236 times)

_E_A_Z_Y_

Re:PASTOR TROY new underground album!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2002, 11:04:23 AM »
didn't hear everything tioll now, but what i heared is dope!

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2002, 04:02:45 PM »
do i sense jealousy?...u fuckin loser ass bitch...get the fuck outta here...u drop no valid shit...u go to other fuckin websites and jack their news...post it up and act like u know what ur talkin about...muthafucka i dont gotta go around and copy n past somebodys work...i work everything into my own words or just outta my own knowledge...so keep my name out ur mouth punk bitch

Jome

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2002, 06:51:57 PM »
Damn S.G.V. is the moderator of this section  ::) and i have to give always the tightest news about "his" dirty south/midwest artists.

::) Jealous ass nycca!

Myrealname

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2002, 11:05:35 PM »
Damn S.G.V. is the moderator of this section  ::) and i have to give always the tightest news about "his" dirty south/midwest artists.

::) Jealous ass nycca!
Im sorry but im not a nicca.

Myrealname

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2002, 11:07:02 PM »
do i sense jealousy?...u fuckin loser ass bitch...get the fuck outta here...u drop no valid shit...u go to other fuckin websites and jack their news...post it up and act like u know what ur talkin about...muthafucka i dont gotta go around and copy n past somebodys work...i work everything into my own words or just outta my own knowledge...so keep my name out ur mouth punk bitch
Nah i report news like everybody do in this forum.
CHILL buffalo bill
Yeah and u drop VALID shit  :D
« Last Edit: November 24, 2002, 11:08:04 PM by Myrealname »

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2002, 03:16:24 AM »

It's not a competition, we're here to moderate behaviour etc not just seach the entire internet for news that relates to just anything east/south/midwest. We don't get paid for this, some of us do lead lives that stretch further than the internet you know... ::)

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.