Author Topic: 'Avatar' blue yields billion US dollars in box-office gold  (Read 500 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: 'Avatar' blue yields billion US dollars in box-office gold
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2010, 08:31:54 PM »
Easily one of the best movies I've seen in a long time.

I had no interest in seeing this movie initially because of all the hype.  But then I understood what it was about and wanted to see it.

I mean yall understand that this is no fantasy movie right?  I mean this is what is happening right now in our world.  The US in particular has murdered MILLIONS of people in the middle east, destroyed their holy land all for some obsolete energy sources which simply equates to them having power and control.

Then again, whitey has been slaughtering indigenous people for thousands of years.

It's got a much better message then damn near all the other psychotic sociopathic destructive mindless killing crap that dirty ass hollywood forces down your throat.

Fantastic movie.

Plus the Vatican and some military cats are condemning this flick.  And hopefully yall are smart enough to know that when those corrupt motherfuckers don't like something that it's because it really exposes these evil pigs agendas and makes them nervous that the people will actually wake up to what's really going on.

So that right there should let you know that this flick and it's message is legit.

I'm glad it's doing so well.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: 'Avatar' blue yields billion US dollars in box-office gold
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2010, 04:09:14 AM »
I liked that shit better than Titanic, that's for sure. I wouldn't mind if they surpassed that movie's box office records.
I hope it does.  And shatter Titanic's record for double digit straight weeks of $20+million weekly.  If inflation & the bad economy wasn't out of control it could reach at least half a trillion.  Titanic wouldn't have gotten that much if the women & teen girls had a life & not see it double digit times when it was out.  Very great movie.  Woulda been greater if the cavalry woulda arrived sooner than later- the red/yellow dragonlike creature & the creatures that look like a hammerhead version of Tundro on the Herculoids.  Tundro looks like a triceratops with multiple legs.