Author Topic: Goddamnit!  (Read 223 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Goddamnit!
« on: January 03, 2010, 04:59:47 PM »
Fuckin Raiders!!

I had a 3 game parlay where I picked three upsets strait up.  Chiefs over Broncos...(win), Texans over Pats....(win), and Raiders over Ravens....(loss).  10$ would have won me $1200 if the Raiders won their game!! Muthafuckas!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

illwill

Re: Goddamnit!
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 05:07:32 PM »
Fuckin Raiders!!

I had a 3 game parlay where I picked three upsets strait up.  Chiefs over Broncos...(win), Texans over Pats....(win), and Raiders over Ravens....(loss).  10$ would have won me $1200 if the Raiders won their game!! Muthafuckas!

They had a chance until Jawalrus Russel got in the game.

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 05:11:04 PM »
lol@ Jawalrus

Yeah they were in it....until then.  I hope this is a sign that they need to go after a QB in the draft
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 08:28:30 PM »
wtf?  Why in the world did you pick the raiders over the ravens?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 08:31:35 PM »
haha did anyone think the raiders would win against the eagles and the steelers?  lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 10:39:30 AM »
wtf?  Why in the world did you pick the raiders over the ravens?

The Raiders have beat Cincy, Philly, and the Steelers this year.  The parlay i bet included Houston beating the Pats (upset) and the chiefs beating the Broncos (big upset).  Both of those games I won on...the Raider game was the other big upset I was hoping for.  Bottom line....it was only a $10 dollar risk....that would have paid out just over $1200.