Author Topic: Anti American Posts  (Read 1031 times)

Trauma-san

Anti American Posts
« on: November 24, 2002, 12:58:24 PM »
Why are there so many anti american posts, pointing out negative aspects of America on this board?  Just wondering why everybody was so bigoted against america.  Peace~

Woodrow

Re:Anti American Posts
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2002, 01:34:34 PM »
I've often asked myself this question and haven't really come up with a good answer...

I think it's funny cause without the United States, this board wouldn't be here.  It's called the WESTCOAST connection forum. It's not the westcoast of Spain, it's not the westcoast of South Africa, It's not the westcoast of the UK, Its the westcoast of America

I have a couple of theories that I've been thinking about but I don't think any of them really explain the truth.

1.) The Jay-z/Puff daddy Complex.
When it's obvious that you are at the top of your game and you are very successfull, other will spend their time trying to pick you apart and bring you down.

2.) The Osama/Columbine Complex.
People have seen Osama on TV calling for the destruction of America and for some reason, they agree with part of what he says. For some reason, these people don't fit in with the rest of society, so they need to find an outlet for their anger.  This creates a group of people who really don't fit in, and so they form their own little "America hating group". They get along with eachother cause they have this thing in common and in turn feel acceptance.

I dunno, thats what I've come up with so far, What do you think?

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2002, 02:40:30 PM »
I dunno man.  Good theories, that probably explains why somepeople hate, but not all, lol.

I just don't get why people are such assholes about it.  Most americans (that I know at least) have respect for other countries, don't trash them, stuff like that.  In school, I was always taught how cool other countries are, and I always wanted to go visit Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle east.  It was like one of the average dreams of people I went to school with, to get to travel and see all the historic places in the world, all the great cities and countries. Then I grow up , and the people I know from those countries all talk shit non stop about my country.  

For instance.  We hear about corrupt politicians all the time on here, from America.  But nobody talks or mentions that the british government houses a royal family that's just a puppet family; they own millions and millions, hundreds of millions of dollars worth of property, are supported by the british taxpayers, and do nothing but sit on their ass all day.  The british people love them, and revere them, even call them Mum, and get pissed if you say anything bad about them.

But WE'RE the brainwashed ones, right?  

Moral: Everybody's got dirty laundry.  Don't talk about stains unless you live in a laundrymat.  

Pillow

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2002, 02:48:53 PM »
yea i agree, america is one great fuckin country, and if it werent for america, half the ppl that post up on this board wouldnt even be here

i wanna hear techs opinion on this one......
peace.....

~Blanket~

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2002, 02:51:17 PM »
All the people that talk trash about the u.s. will just be like "all i'm doing is stating facts" but yet when CWalker does the same, they wanna ban him.

Why? Because "stating facts" when they're ALWAYS negative is BITCH MADE.  When I start seeing positive threads about the u.s., then I'll respect their opinion.  Until then, they hold no weight with me (like they give a crap anyways, somebody will always share their pessimism, they don't need me).

Pillow

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2002, 04:47:49 PM »
All the people that talk trash about the u.s. will just be like "all i'm doing is stating facts" but yet when CWalker does the same, they wanna ban him.

Why? Because "stating facts" when they're ALWAYS negative is BITCH MADE.  When I start seeing positive threads about the u.s., then I'll respect their opinion.  Until then, they hold no weight with me (like they give a crap anyways, somebody will always share their pessimism, they don't need me).
yo man i care what u think if that helps. i always enjoy reading ur posts, u got alot of good things to say. i know most ppl prolly wont agree with me but i think ur one of the smarter mo fuckers on this board for real.....

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2002, 05:05:00 PM »
Thanks Man, Stay Real!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2002, 06:21:44 PM »
this has to be one of the funniest threads in the while
The media has done its job really well
Im not gonna talk too long cuz its like this, yall dont know the real deal, you guys dont know the real shit that goes on in this world...
so its like explaining the world order to a baby

America is not hated because it is "free" or cuz its "the best economy"...for Gods sake how naive are you guys?

Does the fact that America has interfered with almost every single country in the world mean anything?  The fact that America's foreign policy is oozing with hypocricy? The fact that your war mongering leaders support oppression and tyranny in the middle east and islamic world? the fact that any country that resembles any sort of individuality is deemed Evil ?  Maybe its the fact that while you remain armed to the teeth, u call for war against a country with half a dozen scud missles? Maybe its the fact that almost every day a new muslim nation pops up in ya mouths when ya talkin about war..(now its the saudis...can yall believe these devils? lol)

like i said, you dont understand this shit, you guys aint lived through it, you know nothing of it...your eyes are closed....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2002, 06:34:40 PM »
^^ Get off your soapbox.

What I said was, (I guess maybe you get your ideas misconstrued?) Why are ALL the posts negative? EVERYTHING YOU POST ABOUT AMERICA IS NEGATIVE! Don't you think you're a bitch for that?  I do.  

Peace~!

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2002, 06:40:00 PM »

(now its the saudis...can yall believe these devils? lol)

like i said, you dont understand this shit, you guys aint lived through it, you know nothing of it...your eyes are closed....

Man, you are totally a bitch.  You call me a baby, a devil, and then say I'm not living through my own country being attacked? Man, shut up, I'm sick of your pessimistic shit.  It's ALWAYS somethign with you, and you think it's the cool thing to do to attack and belittle people.  It's not.  Grow up, man, how old are you now? Don't you think it's time to start treating people right, and stop all the "I'm better than you" stuff?  Why do you have to compare me to a baby? Why do you have to call me a devil, like it's a joke?  It's no joke.  YOu wanna call me a bitch or something like that, fine, but to call my whole country devils?  You know that's a racist term used to demean whites by the NOI, right?  Why use a word with connotations like that?

there will always be a silent war in the world, with people like you who want to attack everything, and people like me who always strive to reinforce the postive things in any situation, you'll NEVER get me or my people to only focus on the bad, like you do.  

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2002, 06:40:51 PM »
^^ Get off your soapbox.

What I said was, (I guess maybe you get your ideas misconstrued?) Why are ALL the posts negative? EVERYTHING YOU POST ABOUT AMERICA IS NEGATIVE! Don't you think you're a bitch for that?  I do.  

Peace~!

Ya'll are jealous of Tech and therefore you would try to demonize him even if he made more posotive threads about America.  Ya'll aren't intelligent enough to understand him so you try to bring him down.  He just got finished explaining to you, in plain english, why he has an aversion towards America.  Instead of trying to understand him you disregarded everything he said and called him a bitch.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2002, 06:41:37 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2002, 06:45:52 PM »
And you're a bitch-baby ,because you're not even on his intellectual level.

MY POST, since I have to explain myself again, was; why ONLY focus on the negative?

Because you're a bitch! That's why, and you, infinite, are a traitor to your own nation.  

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2002, 07:20:29 PM »

MY POST, since I have to explain myself again, was; why ONLY focus on the negative?

Because you're a bitch! That's why, and you, infinite, are a traitor to your own nation.  

LOL.  Patriotism and nationalism have no place in my life.  I am loyal to Allah, he is the creator and sustainer of this world.  And to him I will return.  I don't pledge allegiance to anything but Allah's will.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2002, 07:20:50 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2002, 07:53:36 PM »
this has to be one of the funniest threads in the while
The media has done its job really well
Im not gonna talk too long cuz its like this, yall dont know the real deal, you guys dont know the real shit that goes on in this world...

America is not hated because it is "free" or cuz its "the best economy"...for Gods sake how naive are you guys?

Does the fact that America has interfered with almost every single country in the world mean anything?  The fact that America's foreign policy is oozing with hypocricy? The fact that your war mongering leaders support oppression and tyranny in the middle east and islamic world? the fact that any country that resembles any sort of individuality is deemed Evil ?  Maybe its the fact that while you remain armed to the teeth, u call for war against a country with half a dozen scud missles? Maybe its the fact that almost every day a new muslim nation pops up in ya mouths when ya talkin about war..(now its the saudis...can yall believe these devils? lol)

Osama/Columbine Complex...

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2002, 07:54:37 PM »

LOL.  Patriotism and nationalism have no place in my life.  I am loyal to Allah, he is the creator and sustainer of this world.  And to him I will return.  I don't pledge allegiance to anything but Allah's will.

"Stupid" complex...

I haven't explained this one, but it's pretty easy to figure out.